PDA

View Full Version : Auckland (north) mentor

Kb2020dope
25th June 2021, 20:02
Hey guys,

If anyone is looking for a mentor or riding buddy on the north side of the bridge im willing and able. Been riding for a good decade, ive had a good range of bikes and trikes. My riding buddy has had shoulder surgery so hes out for the next 6 months. My favorite ride is on a sunday, starting at north harbor stadium, off to kaukapakapa pub then across to warkworth via woodcocks rd and finishing of at puhoi pub for a couple of quiet frothy's .

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

F5 Dave
25th June 2021, 20:38
What a coincidence. You post for the first time in like 6 months, on the same night Dean posts. For the first time in 6 months.

Kb2020dope
25th June 2021, 21:19
What a coincidence. You post for the first time in like 6 months, on the same night Dean posts. For the first time in 6 months.

David, I know your type. "5G is giving us covid" "The government has tracking devices on everyone " .

What I want you to do is bloody calm down and get off the grass. Unless your willing to travel to Puhoi pub with me you can leave now.

PS sounds like you need a beer to calm down.

THANK.

F5 Dave
25th June 2021, 22:21
Well 4G gave me the runs, so there's no way I'm leaving the house without suitable underwear in a 5G area.

Kb2020dope
25th June 2021, 22:40
Well 4G gave me the runs, so there's no way I'm leaving the house without suitable underwear in a 5G area.

David, I feel like we have our wires crossed. When i say 5G im talking about the 5th generation mobile network. I feel like when you say 4G its code for 4 Guys.

F5 Dave
26th June 2021, 08:31
Quite some imagination you have there. But I guess you are the one trying to use this thread to hook up.

I'm happy with at home with some coco cereal and an app that tells me I have a big peenarse.

nzspokes
28th June 2021, 12:19
What are your qualifications to be a mentor?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

husaberg
5th July 2021, 20:51

I was thinking the exact same thing............

I am pretty sure he mistyped Mentos

caspernz
6th July 2021, 22:01

That's my line of thinking as well :laugh:

wetanz
28th April 2024, 16:36
David, I know your type. "5G is giving us covid" "The government has tracking devices on everyone " .

What I want you to do is bloody calm down and get off the grass.

from someone calling himself dope

great mentor material - humourless, inflexible - sounds like an exteacher

wetanz
28th April 2024, 16:41
from nzspokes above ... Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

:Punk::Punk::Punk: coffee in keyboard moment

nzspokes
14th July 2024, 22:42
He never did answer.

caseye
14th July 2024, 22:59
KB has a long tradition of offering mentoring to those who ask about it, it's going to take a lot of convincing before anyone here would let you mentor a bar of soap, let alone a budding motorcyclist.
Here we have a new poster, who by their own admission has 10 yr.'s or so of mixed riding experiences and hasn't yet experienced anything hairaising happening to them because, of their innate riding ability.
yeah, Na.:bleh:

husaberg
15th July 2024, 18:21
According to his own post he was still on an L plate only a few years ago and yet now claims they are experienced enough to be a Mentor.

how much abuse did you boys and princesses get while on your L plates? Ive been getting absolutely hammered. Is this normal?

look, i didnt go into much detail. I feel like the L plate is a target. I have targeted L plate drivers in cars while in my car. So i know how it feels. I did stall at a round about but apart from that have been cruising at 20 - 30 kms above he speed limit so im not like your normal L plate rider going to slow. Im pretty humble and i welcome and tips and advice. Thanks in advance.

Laava
15th July 2024, 18:57
Lols I don't remember seeing this. Good mentoring, ride to a pub for a drink then ride to another pub for more drinks. Hence the harly I guess…