PDA

View Full Version : Dirtbike suspension canterbury

cruza
19th July 2021, 11:10
Recommendations for suspension servicing,
spring rate modifications in canterbury ? Need someone who is clued up . Got a ktm 450 that was set up for someone 30kg lighter than me .

onearmedbandit
19th July 2021, 11:16
Always heard good things about Linton at D.A.S.

http://www.dasmoto.co.nz/

F5 Dave
19th July 2021, 13:03
Plus 1 for Linton.

_Shrek_
19th July 2021, 17:46
Recommendations for suspension servicing,
spring rate modifications in canterbury ? Need someone who is clued up . Got a ktm 450 that was set up for someone 30kg lighter than me .

can't go wrong with Linton at D.A.S he knows his stuff :drinknsin

SVboy
4th August 2021, 12:15
Cruza! You are back! Yes to everything the others have said. Linton at D.A.S knows his stuff. Allow much listening time if you go there and a flexible completion date!

cruza
6th August 2021, 15:32
Linton it is then , never a quick visit, but springs sorted and some revised shock settings to try

cruza
6th August 2021, 15:48
Cruza! You are back! Yes to everything the others have said. Linton at D.A.S knows his stuff. Allow much listening time if you go there and a flexible completion date!

Thought I'd ask before heading to Das. Was worth it , 10min of just compression and rebound adjustments has made bike feel more planted and stable .

Mic drowned her kawasaki on last river crossing the other week , told her not to feel to bad as your riding buddy with years of experience had submarined his flash yzf about 10min beforešŸ¤£

F5 Dave
6th August 2021, 22:18
Well you really need a 2 stroke

SVboy
17th August 2021, 15:08
Thought I'd ask before heading to Das. Was worth it , 10min of just compression and rebound adjustments has made bike feel more planted and stable .

Mic drowned her kawasaki on last river crossing the other week , told her not to feel to bad as your riding buddy with years of experience had submarined his flash yzf about 10min beforešŸ¤£

They were tricky crossings and yes, my mate got an air box full on the mighty YZ144.

dangerous
18th August 2021, 16:57

MEH we all done that... I even dunked my kawa this year, right under, with me... do not reconmend it, was cold.. and wet...