PDA

View Full Version : Big scary dog's

Al Bundy 4eva!
19th January 2022, 11:59
I live in a neighborhood with many big scary roaming dogs, They keep chasing me every time I leave,I'm a dog person so I don't like kicking them and there owners are most likely gang members, any ideas before one gets accidentally caught in my boot lace , chain or under my rear tyre?

caseye
19th January 2022, 14:17
Join the gang!
Safest thing you could do here in NZ.
Police have not got enough bodies on the ground to effectively deal with them on any given day, can't blame them for not wanting to commit Hari Kari by attempting to arrest big burly men for owning a rabid dog.
Dogs can give you a lot of grief and under the back wheel is one place you will sure get grief if you do put one under the back wheel, most likely you'll fall off, then guess what the mongrels owner comes out steals yer bike and leaves you dying in the road.
Serious answer, move, there is no other viable solution to your problem.
Welcome to KB.:apumpin::psst:

jim.cox
19th January 2022, 15:01
I live in a neighborhood with many big scary roaming dogs, They keep chasing me every time I leave,I'm a dog person so I don't like kicking them and there owners are most likely gang members, any ideas before one gets accidentally caught in my boot lace , chain or under my rear tyre?

A good water pistol loaded with ammonia (handy andy).

Aim for the eyes, they get the idea pretty quickly, and learn the smell