PDA

View Full Version : Why don't Bikies wear gloves?

F5 Dave
4th November 2022, 12:04
Is that still a term? Used to be common in the 80s, but this isn't that thread.

This thread is why it is so common for baddie wannabes to ride around in leather jackets (compulsory) big boots (also), a fucked helmet of some sort. .. but never gloves?

Has the noise drone affected their sense of risk aversion? Or is there some other sociopathic or perhaps Religious reason that is not obvious to the casual observer?

caseye
4th November 2022, 15:22
Is that still a term? Used to be common in the 80s, but this isn't that thread.

This thread is why it is so common for baddie wannabes to ride around in leather jackets (compulsory) big boots (also), a fucked helmet of some sort. .. but never gloves?

Has the noise drone affected their sense of risk aversion? Or is there some other sociopathic or perhaps Religious reason that is not obvious to the casual observer?

They're not capable of picturing their best mate, girl friend wiping their arse for them, that is all there is to it.
:woohoo:;)

jellywrestler
4th November 2022, 16:22
Is that still a term?

Bikie is not a term these days, they are mongrel mob and black power according to the media

jellywrestler
4th November 2022, 16:23
They're not capable of picturing their best mate, girl friend wiping their arse for them, that is all there is to it.
:woohoo:;)

or secretly want them too?

F5 Dave
4th November 2022, 16:51
Fecal fascination. Well I never!

GazzaH
4th November 2022, 18:08
Clue deficiency

F5 Dave
4th November 2022, 20:15
Is that some sort of sexual fetish or a board game from the 70s? Sorry not so up with the play in this sort of thing.

MD
4th November 2022, 21:23
My theory is that most of these are wannabe bikie 'look-a-likes' and are not real riders. As in, they have little time in the saddle, not really interested in motorcycling other than a means to look tough while they pose from cafe to cafe. Due to this lack of experience they have never had an 'off' and learned the valuable lesson that hitting tarmac at anything above a walking pace hurts and injures.

How they cope in winter beggars belief but many still won't glove up?

Berries
4th November 2022, 22:26
I do like a good bikie with me tea in the morning.

1/32 man
5th November 2022, 06:49
Do apehangers come into this discussion too?

F5 Dave
5th November 2022, 07:42
You raise an interesting question. What did the ape do to make one want to hang it?:crazy:

jellywrestler
5th November 2022, 09:09
Do apehangers come into this discussion too?

Thalidomide bars you mean?

sugilite
6th November 2022, 08:35
You raise an interesting question. What did the ape do to make one want to hang it?:crazy:

The ape hangers save them a small fortune in under arm deodorant, and is kinder to the environment. The lack of gloves adds more feel for when they catch sight of themselves whilst riding past reflective shop windows.

pritch
6th November 2022, 09:59
The lack of gloves adds more feel for when they catch sight of themselves whilst riding past reflective shop windows.

I always thought they didn't wear gloves 'cause you can't pick your nose with gloves on.

MalcNZ
6th November 2022, 15:21
Good point saw one out west today with a pair of not so nice naked legs. Went well with the arms stretched in the air on what could once be called Ape Hangers.

F5 Dave
6th November 2022, 18:19
I was passed by one on the Rimas wearing his safety shorts with legs forward like a birthing platform.

Its OK we had the dirtbikes in the back of the van.

But jeez almost dragging the pegs at 20 degrees of lean. Looked super ghey. Why the fuck would you cripple yourself such?

pzkpfw
7th November 2022, 09:03
Maybe they are trying to look like the twenty-something office workers zipping around the CBD on their scooters?

actungbaby
11th March 2023, 21:59
The ape hangers save them a small fortune in under arm deodorant, and is kinder to the environment. The lack of gloves adds more feel for when they catch sight of themselves whilst riding past reflective shop windows.Thats best part come on .how u know to coment.wet day shop window wonderbar.
After all no one else admire
My ruged good looks.
Why boss got me flip top.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Berries
11th March 2023, 22:03
Put the glass down now dear.....

F5 Dave
12th March 2023, 17:25
I don't expect English from Actung, but Berries what's up?

Berries
12th March 2023, 19:41
I dip my bikies in a mug of tea.

JimO
15th March 2023, 05:22
whats the deal with leather waistcoats

sugilite
15th March 2023, 17:34
Currently in Aussie, near nobody wears the right gear here. Loads of shorts, t-shirts and no gloves. Even in the rain.

F5 Dave
15th March 2023, 17:54
What is it with so called bobber speshul builders that removing the front mudguard is so popular?

Berries
15th March 2023, 20:45
whats the deal with leather waistcoats
One word.

Suzi Quatro.

Kickaha
16th March 2023, 06:07
Currently in Aussie, near nobody wears the right gear here. Loads of shorts, t-shirts and no gloves. Even in the rain.

Just did 14 days on the bike over there, I noticed that in the city but everywhere else they had full gear, had 3 days at 38 degrees it sure was tempting to be shot of some of it

BMWST?
16th March 2023, 15:29
What is it with so called bobber speshul builders that removing the front mudguard is so popular?

cos after they put the oversized front tyre on the the mudguard doesnt fit

F5 Dave
19th March 2023, 19:43
So seen some junta on dirtbike piss off with just T shirts in..

Also seen sad looking chaps driven in by rangers.

Junta is auto correct for cunts.