PDA

View Full Version : tested by BD

Big Dave
23rd October 2005, 18:10
In another one of those 'someone pinch me - i don't know what i dun to deserve all this' moments I was just having a bit of a mess about with my pics and thought 'I'll collect an image of all the bikes i've tested or produced a review on or had something published on.'
Some jay leno garage as it turns out.
I liked all of them too. They all have good points.

http://www.davidcohen.co.nz/labelled.html

Groins_NZ
23rd October 2005, 18:26
Nicely presented!

I 'think' I like your new machine, the XB12X, although I wouldn't be able to afford it. I also seem to remember you saying it had an above average seat height? (I'm only 5.4 foot).

bugjuice
23rd October 2005, 18:39
just a shame they go back later.. I'd love to have a line up like that.
If anything, at least you're one of the lucky few who get paid to ride these machines. If I could afford it, I'd pay just to ride most of them

SuperDave
23rd October 2005, 18:50
Lucky man to get a chance to ride all of those awesome bikes. Wish I could have the same opportunity. :niceone:

T.W.R
23rd October 2005, 18:53
luck lucky sod! :crybaby:
that MHR 4 is delicious :niceone:

onearmedbandit
23rd October 2005, 19:14
It's alright I suppose *yawn*.

inlinefour
23rd October 2005, 19:51
All I can say is, you lucky bastard! :niceone:

marty
23rd October 2005, 20:18
what's the sprot bike on the lower left - an R1?

would be good if each pic had a link to go full size, or to write up. and a link to your homepage the lower right where it has 'davidcohen.co.nz'.

certainly an eclectic collection...

Big Dave
23rd October 2005, 23:17
Nicely presented!

I 'think' I like your new machine, the XB12X, although I wouldn't be able to afford it. I also seem to remember you saying it had an above average seat height? (I'm only 5.4 foot).

I probably can't afford it either. I might have to stop dicking around with motorcycles and do some real work....shudder.

And cheers, but no mate it's not above average - it's bloody tall. I flat foot it comfortably and i'm 13" taller than y'all.

Big Dave
23rd October 2005, 23:18
The look on your face sitting on the GS1100, says, "What the fuck does this buton do?"

10/10 - 'How do you turn this fucking blinker off, fritzy?' to be exact.

Big Dave
23rd October 2005, 23:25
what's the sprot bike on the lower left - an R1?

would be good if each pic had a link to go full size, or to write up. and a link to your homepage the lower right where it has 'davidcohen.co.nz'.

certainly an eclectic collection...

Sprint ST - Have had a pretty good burn on an R1 and R6 and FZ600 and a CBX1100 too - but didn't have camera.

Yeah - I might do that with the link and a bigger pic. some of it i haven't been to dilligent in archiving however.

Big Dave
23rd October 2005, 23:29
All I can say is, you lucky bastard! :niceone:

Unbelievable! I talk to my mates back in Newcastle and I don't think they quite believe me. I wouldn't.

justsomeguy
23rd October 2005, 23:33
Well done you little runt.:done:

I'm sure you work hard too - otherwise you wouldn't keep getting the keys handed to you and your opinion paid for.

Keep it up:niceone:

Big Dave
23rd October 2005, 23:38
just a shame they go back later.. I'd love to have a line up like that.
If anything, at least you're one of the lucky few who get paid to ride these machines. If I could afford it, I'd pay just to ride most of them

A shame indeed.

The remuneration is fair considering the nature of the work, but it wouldn't make one rich. It's the fringe benefits that are attractive.

And if we we're splitting hairs - it's not actually getting paid to ride them - it's getting paid to string a few sentences together *about* riding them.

You see through that huh - OK OK - it's all about ME.

T.W.R
24th October 2005, 09:49
your excused gixxer :bash:lols, if you ever get the chance try a big duke especially a big bevel with contis :headbang: :headbang:

big bangs are better than fizzzzzzzz! :2guns: