PDA

View Full Version : 'Scooter Boy" on Prime now

TonyB
23rd October 2005, 19:06
Very quickly- Top Gear. There is a service in London where they ride out to drunk drivers on scooters, pull the scooter apart, and then chuck it ina bag in the boot. Then they drive them home, put the bike together again, and start again. Brilliant!

onearmedbandit
23rd October 2005, 19:19
Yeah caught that, very funny. Road-ready a minimoto and have a lot more fun.

TonyB
23rd October 2005, 19:22
Brilliant concept tho eh! I wonder how often they forget to "drain the car-bur-Ettor" and drip petrol all through the back of the punters incredibly gay Renault Clio?

WINJA
23rd October 2005, 19:26
Brilliant concept tho eh! I wonder how often they forget to "drain the car-bur-Ettor" and drip petrol all through the back of the punters incredibly gay Renault Clio?
I USED TO DO IT AT WORK WHEN I WAS AN APPRENTICE BACK IN THE 80'S, I GOT $20 A GO , THEY ALL HAD VANS AND UTES SO THE NIFTY WENT IN THE BACK EASY . I GOT ABOUT $120 A WEEK BACK THEN SO $20 WAS A BIG DEAL

inlinefour
23rd October 2005, 19:48
I see Jeremy was too much of a pussy to have a go himself. I used to deliver fish n chips when I was much younger. Should have done this sort of thing instead as the pay is much better.

pyrocam
23rd October 2005, 19:51
damnit I wanted to watch that shit too. did anyone get this episode on dvd/vhs/something ?

WINJA
23rd October 2005, 20:08
I used to deliver fish n chips when I was much younger.
LOOKING AT YOUR PHOTOS THE OTHER I BET YOU USED TO EAT MORE THAN YOU DELIVERED. HENCE THE NAME INLINEFORTAKEAWAYS

inlinefour
23rd October 2005, 20:59
LOOKING AT YOUR PHOTOS THE OTHER I BET YOU USED TO EAT MORE THAN YOU DELIVERED. HENCE THE NAME INLINEFORTAKEAWAYS

Back then I was skinny as a rake and hated fish and chips, although I could eat whatever I wanted and not put on weight. Eventually as age got to me my metabolism slowed down and putting on weight became easy. I have lost 4kg in the last 2 and a bit weeks and will continue to loose weight and gain muscle mass due to watching my diet and increased exercise. I will get to where I want to again winja, what are you going to do about your personality??? :killingme :Pokey:

WINJA
23rd October 2005, 21:09
Back then I was skinny as a rake and hated fish and chips, although I could eat whatever I wanted and not put on weight. Eventually as age got to me my metabolism slowed down and putting on weight became easy. I have lost 4kg in the last 2 and a bit weeks and will continue to loose weight and gain muscle mass due to watching my diet and increased exercise. I will get to where I want to again winja, what are you going to do about your personality??? :killingme :Pokey:
WHATS WRONG WITH MY PERSONALITY?

TwoSeven
23rd October 2005, 21:17
It was funny, does anyone watch top gear during the week (its on BBC world). I think last monday they were all testing quad bikes. Jeremy kept stalling his.

Oakie
23rd October 2005, 21:55
Very quickly- Top Gear. There is a service in London where they ride out to drunk drivers on scooters, pull the scooter apart, and then chuck it ina bag in the boot. Then they drive them home, put the bike together again, and start again. Brilliant!

I think some guy was doing that in Queenstown a couple of years ago.

avgas
23rd October 2005, 22:12
Jeremy kept stalling his.
How do you stall a quad? Thats pretty sad.....but then again Jeremy still is a bit of a Sod so it doesnt supprise me

inlinefour
24th October 2005, 05:50
WHATS WRONG WITH MY PERSONALITY?

then there is possibily not much chance then... :whistle: Might need to re-read some of your older posts and the responses from others that was generated as a result. :laugh: