PDA

View Full Version : just want to say thanks.........

mstriumph
24th October 2005, 15:57
to all the kbers i met while i was over there in NZ last week ---- including the legendary and incomparable Frosty, Sixpackback & the lovely Jackie, Sarge and not forgetting of course Yoshi, Juzzer, Pinkhoggirl, Rhino, Scorpygirl, Pyrocam and all the rest of the maniac party animals at Opononi .................... wish i could have met more of you - the ones i did meet are a great bunch and i'm honoured to know you. :niceone:

that's all i wanted to say. thanks again.

ohhhhhh except, Frosty, ok i'm convinced ..... if i loan me bike to anyone it'll definately be you :not:

froggyfrenchman
24th October 2005, 17:01
It sounded like a good time, wish i was there

SixPackBack
24th October 2005, 17:38
Pleasure to meet you Mstriumph :niceone:

SPman
24th October 2005, 19:50
Pleasure to meet you Mstriumph :niceone:

I second that :dodge:

zadok
24th October 2005, 19:53
Welcome back, Marion. Thought I was left on my own over here. Are you going to the Bike Show? I'll be there on Saturday.

mstriumph
24th October 2005, 23:56
:crybaby: bike show? something i've missed?

probably not actually - gotta get the tractor fired up saturday as the grass has got HUGELY out of hand ........... sunday mebbe a ride planned or :crybaby: MORE housekeeping

thanks for the 'welcome back' though :niceone:

juzzer
26th October 2005, 12:00
to all the kbers i met while i was over there in NZ last week ---- including the legendary and incomparable Frosty, Sixpackback & the lovely Jackie, Sarge and not forgetting of course Yoshi, Juzzer, Pinkhoggirl, Rhino, Scorpygirl, Pyrocam and all the rest of the maniac party animals at Opononi .................... wish i could have met more of you - the ones i did meet are a great bunch and i'm honoured to know you. :niceone:

ohhhhhh except, Frosty, ok i'm convinced ..... if i loan me bike to anyone it'll definately be you :not:

Session on the piss then nail painting when you come back over? :whistle:

SARGE
26th October 2005, 12:13

nice meeting you also Ms.T :banana:

Indiana_Jones
26th October 2005, 12:35
man, and I didn't get to meet her! :crybaby:

-Indy

SPman
26th October 2005, 13:01
Session on the piss then nail painting when you come back over? :whistle:

Only with a chaperone...:drinkup:

juzzer
26th October 2005, 15:33
Only with a chaperone...:drinkup:

Don't you trust me fella :whistle: Or is it you just wanna play to :devil2:

SPman
26th October 2005, 20:25
Don't you trust me fella :whistle: Or is it you just wanna play to :devil2:

:devil2: :dodge: :psst:

Scorpygirl
26th October 2005, 20:26

Good to meet you to MsT. Next time I won't drink so much so fast, :drinkup: so I can enjoy some more of the antics!! :banana:

juzzer
26th October 2005, 21:26
Good to meet you to MsT. Next time I won't drink so much so fast, :drinkup: so I can enjoy some more of the antics!! :banana:

antics? what antics...must have gone to bed to early :whistle:

Cibby
26th October 2005, 21:48
antics? what antics...must have gone to bed to early :whistle:

whats an "antic" ??

Nice to meet ya miss T.. next time.

Perth is a great city by the way, the clubs are most excellent.

FROSTY
26th October 2005, 21:57
wss good to meet you too ms triumph. actually im looking at them FZ1's pretty closely meself--theyre just such a me type bike

mstriumph
27th October 2005, 00:59
only just downloaded the camera ------ bit of a holiday snap innit .....

Scorpygirl
27th October 2005, 18:12
only just downloaded the camera ------ bit of a holiday snap innit .....

Love the photo. That's a lovely baby blue Gold Wing in the foreground. I wonder who's that is!!! :whistle:

Lovely view of the habour too. As you say a good holiday snap!!! :niceone: