PDA

View Full Version : For Oldrider

Skyryder
24th October 2005, 20:14
No expert on this Oldrider so hope the info works. If there is no pic to click open then I've cocked up and you will need to ask those with a more technick bent.

Open 'New Post' or press 'Reply.'

Click 'Mangage Attachments.' A Manage Attachment box will open. You will see six 'Browse' buttons. Click top 'Browse Button' This will take you to a folder, in my case it is 'My Pictures.' (If you want to post a pic from the net you will have to past it to one of your 'picture folders' before clicking the 'Browse' button.

Click on picture file then click 'Open.' This will bring back the 'Browse' box.

Click 'Upload.' When the file has been uploaded you will see the file name above the Manage Attachments button. Read the Red writing and tick box if need be.

Now click Submit button. And if I have done this right there should be a Chinese scissor cut.

Skyryder

oldrider
24th October 2005, 22:46
Thanks Bernie, when I got home all the batteries were flat on my keyboard and mouse. All charged up now and have printed off your instruction so will check it out tomorrow. Had a great ride over to Wanaka and Haast with Paul and Vicky. Said goodbye at Haast. They went on up the Coast we came home through the back of Hawea. Thanks again, there were some really nice people at the Guzzi ride in. Hope you had a good ride home too. Cheers John.