PDA

View Full Version : Insane riders

cycosis
13th February 2004, 02:12
Mornin all.I am from wellington and am searching for more riders that go hard to go riding with,currently ride with a mate on a vtr 1000 but ?

LB
13th February 2004, 04:48
Turn up at the summit of the Rimutakas any fine Saturday or Sunday, hang around for a period of time and they'll come to meet you. You can watch them from the fence coming up the last bit of the road on the Wgtn side, that's how you can tell the level of insanity.

LB
13th February 2004, 04:50
Mornin all.I am from wellington and am searching for more riders that go hard to go riding with,currently ride with a mate on a vtr 1000 but ?
Try the group with the 999, Fireblade, Aprilia Edwards replica RSVR, and V11 Guzzi. Keep up if you can!

cycosis
13th February 2004, 06:08
Im keen :eek:

White trash
13th February 2004, 07:32
Or the group busting out Ghost rider style wheelies and generally clowning around on the Gixxers.

Had a cool ride last night in fact, ride most Thursday evenings during the summer. Leave Wellington Motorcycles at 6pm with a different destination each week. See you there.

Deano
14th February 2004, 10:14

Whats with the 'but' you tosser - 'WAS' your mate. :Pokey:

cycosis
14th February 2004, 10:39
Or the group busting out Ghost rider style wheelies and generally clowning around on the Gixxers.

Had a cool ride last night in fact, ride most Thursday evenings during the summer. Leave Wellington Motorcycles at 6pm with a different destination each week. See you there.

well im keen,will be there weather permitting.were you ride on weekends?,were heading to the waiarapa if u keen,gona get sum practice for gladstone hillclimb,on nxt month

go hard..

cycosis
14th February 2004, 10:40
Harden up mannn!

Zed
14th February 2004, 17:44
Whats with the 'but' you tosser - 'WAS' your mate. :Pokey:
What have we here? Did you guys recently break up or something?? Sorry, no gays allowed on this site! ((oops!)) :msn-wink:

Welcome cycosis!

So how long have you been riding bikes "hard" for dude?

Zed

Deano
14th February 2004, 20:01
What have we here? Did you guys recently break up or something?? Sorry, no gays allowed on this site! ((oops!)) :msn-wink:

Welcome cycosis!

So how long have you been riding bikes "hard" for dude?

Zed

Bit of a homophob there Zed or are you holding back repressed feelings from the abuse you received as a child ???
Sorry dude, Im straighter than the roads that you like to ride on, but Im sure there are plenty of chat rooms for you closet types.

You'll probably find quite a few kwaka riders in there (sorry the rest of you guys, but then again, Ive seen quite a bit of slanging off at Honda and SP-1's as well)

I suppose you prefer Fords over Holdens as well ?

Any more bogans out there with something dumb to say ?

wkid_one
14th February 2004, 20:34
Bit of a homophob there Zed or are you holding back repressed feelings from the abuse you received as a child ???
Sorry dude, Im straighter than the roads that you like to ride on, but Im sure there are plenty of chat rooms for you closet types.

You'll probably find quite a few kwaka riders in there (sorry the rest of you guys, but then again, Ive seen quite a bit of slanging off at Honda and SP-1's as well)

I suppose you prefer Fords over Holdens as well ?

Any more bogans out there with something dumb to say ?
PMPL - that is simply the funniest reply to any post I have read in ages... BRAVO.....

cycosis
15th February 2004, 11:54
as deano said zed we are as straight as the roads you ride on and i've been riding hard for 8 years now and yet to have a decent crash.All in due time. :spudwave:Like the pic

Zed
15th February 2004, 13:08
as deano said zed we are as straight as the roads you ride on and i've been riding hard for 8 years now and yet to have a decent crash.All in due time. :spudwave:Like the pic
Well thanks for verifying your sexual orientation cycosis...as your mate said "it was a dumb thing to say"- I got a laugh out of it anyway! :laugh:

Oh, and if you ride without a helmet on your head you'll end up like that guy in your pic- pretty graphic eh! :sweatdrop

Zed

cycosis
15th February 2004, 13:50
yep,one of my favourites. :Punk:

cycosis
15th February 2004, 13:52
PMPL - that is simply the funniest reply to any post I have read in ages... BRAVO.....
like the pic!

DebK
15th February 2004, 20:36
cycosis - you state your interests as Riding and X box...

Is this the same relation as the young kids who say they like "street racing" and are into Colin McRae Rally on PS2?

Don't be offended, just playing wit ya. :D

DebK
15th February 2004, 20:41
... and I can't talk as got MotoGP on PS2 for Xmas and with my lack of co-ordination/skills on this, I shouldn't even venture out on a scooter!

cycosis
15th February 2004, 20:59
No,not into street racing,just racing up the taka's or over paikok,there the only decent handy roads in wellys.save the street racing for the trackdays,when i first started riding,well yes,was a bit loose & stupid. :innocent:

DebK
15th February 2004, 21:05
Meant to also say great looking bike cycosis.

How did you decide what you wanted in make/model and are you absolutely pleased with it?

cycosis
15th February 2004, 22:43
Meant to also say great looking bike cycosis.

How did you decide what you wanted in make/model and are you absolutely pleased with it?
I've rode Hondas since day 1 and think that 600s are well suited for wellington roads,the bike aint no slouch and have had no problem with its performance,exceeded expectations to be honest,love it,would like a 600 RR thou

cycosis
15th February 2004, 23:04
:spudwhat: Seems they took my previous avatar,Sorry to offend.

Zed
16th February 2004, 07:52
:spudwhat: Seems they took my previous avatar,Sorry to offend.
I took a look at a website that showed the whole set of those pics and it nearly turned my stomach! :puke:

He proved the rule that "helmets are a necessity"! Then again, he looked fairly irresponsible without any protective gear on also...may God have mercy on his soul.

Zed

MD
16th February 2004, 09:35
Try the group with the 999, Fireblade, Aprilia Edwards replica RSVR, and V11 Guzzi. Keep up if you can!

Now Linda that's no way to talk about us. This Guy's looking for "insane" riders. We ride hard to regain our sanity. After a week of driving at the speed limit anybody would go insane. Owning a fast bike and not going fast- now that's insane. Those people should be banned from our roads, or atleast stick to conjested motorways and free up good roads for those who appreciate them. Anyway Cycosis (what were your parents thinking when they named you that?) you've got the bike for the Hill and your ex-mate on the VTR as well (my last bike), so may see you up there soon. While daylight lasts the evenings are shit hot for quick runs over the Takas. My 999 mate and I had a blast Friday. Had the road to ourselves, sneaked in a few wheelies for the public good - they don't mind officer really. And for those into stoppies I have been experimenting and 70kph seems best for me to keep the rear in the air longest.
ps- I saw a green Kwaka going at serious speed the other day on the hill. Couldn't make out the model as we passed in opposite directions but well done that masked man whoever you are!

Hitcher
16th February 2004, 11:33
ps- I saw a green Kwaka going at serious speed the other day on the hill. Couldn't make out the model as we passed in opposite directions but well done that masked man whoever you are!

Not guilty!

MD
16th February 2004, 12:31
Hi, I checked out your bike picture. Was it you I pulled up beside last Friday after work on the Hutt M/way? We were both heading to the hill. The Guy I saw up the hill was on a full faired Kwaka with a bit of white around the tailpiece - I think. Wasn't the latest 2003 shape, maybe a couple of models old. Great to see someone going full tit.

Hitcher
16th February 2004, 14:04
Hi, I checked out your bike picture. Was it you I pulled up beside last Friday after work on the Hutt M/way? We were both heading to the hill. The Guy I saw up the hill was on a full faired Kwaka with a bit of white around the tailpiece - I think. Wasn't the latest 2003 shape, maybe a couple of models old. Great to see someone going full tit.

If you had a red mohawk and a red screen and turned off at Silverstream (wondered then which "hill" you were going to), then the answer is yes!!

cycosis
16th February 2004, 18:32
Yes i was up the hill that day but would of been with the VTR,Got ya e mail & look forward to meeting up for a blat.

cycosis
16th February 2004, 18:34
So whos going to Manfeild next Sunday???

White trash
18th February 2004, 07:03
well im keen,will be there weather permitting.were you ride on weekends?,were heading to the waiarapa if u keen,gona get sum practice for gladstone hillclimb,on nxt month

go hard..

Unfortunatly, I find it difficult to get away on weekends (kids, wife works) hence the weeknight rides.

If I don't see you before hand, however, I'll see you at the Hillclimb on the 7th. I'm the one on the Purple/Yellow "Gay" 600 :ride:

White trash
18th February 2004, 07:04
So whos going to Manfeild next Sunday???

Got to go to Brisbane for work :no:

Manfeild "Good", Brisbane "Bad" :disapint:

DVS 69
6th June 2007, 15:13
My VTR would kill your NSR easy as man. Anywhere and everywhere !!!:Punk: