PDA

View Full Version : Someones secret weapon.

Lou Girardin
25th October 2005, 16:09
I went to see the classics at Puke on Sunday and, while there, nature called. So I popped into the toilets which had a bit of a flood happening, so I tip-toed into a cubicle and stood gob-smacked. At first I thought it was a python trying to escape, then realised it was a turd, huge beyond imagining.
So if anyone dramatically improved their lap times between races and was walking like John Wayne - this is why.

Sniper
25th October 2005, 16:11
Ummmm, very nice to know, thanks Lou.

crashe
25th October 2005, 16:12
Holy shit or is that crap.............

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SARGE
25th October 2005, 16:12
I went to see the classics at Puke on Sunday and, while there, nature called. So I popped into the toilets which had a bit of a flood happening, so I tip-toed into a cubicle and stood gob-smacked. At first I thought it was a python trying to escape, then realised it was a turd, huge beyond imagining.
So if anyone dramatically improved their lap times between races and was walking like John Wayne - this is why.

TMI Lou :whocares:

Riff Raff
25th October 2005, 16:14
eeeuw - the ladies loos were flooded too. Now I know why. Do you know how difficult it is to go the loo when you're wearing one-piece overalls without letting any part of the overalls touch the floor?

Lou Girardin
25th October 2005, 16:23
Just happy to share guys.
No salami sandwiches for me for a while.

jrandom
25th October 2005, 16:26
JPG! JPG! JPG!

marty
25th October 2005, 17:05
yeah - i thought that was what pxt phones were for!

Devil
25th October 2005, 18:06
eeeuw - the ladies loos were flooded too. Now I know why. Do you know how difficult it is to go the loo when you're wearing one-piece overalls without letting any part of the overalls touch the floor?
You're secretly waiting for bottomless chaps for xmas aren't you!

Riff Raff
25th October 2005, 18:29
How did you guess?

Colapop
25th October 2005, 18:34

Aren't chaps bottomless anyway? Without being bottomless. I mean if they had a bottom they'd be pants, right?

And Lou did you look for any signs of deforestation when you (eventually)
left the er.. convenience?

oldrider
25th October 2005, 20:02
My avatar is only a picture of John Wayne, I don't look or walk like him. Honest! :nono:

Suney
25th October 2005, 20:27
Pics or it didn't happen!!

SlowHand
25th October 2005, 20:36
Leather Skirt Riff Raff?

That reminds me, I asked my mate what he was up to one day, got a pxt of a turd poking OUT of the bowl......

Lou Girardin
26th October 2005, 07:14
Gimme a break here people.
I first thought the bloody thing was alive, then I really didn't want to meet whoever dropped it.
It was a great look for NZ's pre-eminent race facility though.
I also read this morning that an up-coming horsey meeting was cancelled because of subsidence where a drain crosses the track.
There's probably another one of these turds making a break for freedom under there.