PDA

View Full Version : wormen drives who pull out in front of u and then hesitate

the legend
26th October 2005, 15:33
i was doing 65-70 km jumping a railway crossing and this ladie sees me and wat does she do she pulles out in her van with her husband and than hesitates in the middle of the road and i slide out my bike cost me 61 two put it bac on the road and i avoided her well thats ok i guess but the worst thing is i had my sax on the bac of my bike tand that is munted and i have just lost about a grand cos of the f**King insurance company so so far it has been all my lose for my skils of avoiding her van and i have had to pay do u guys think i should try and get half the money of her for pulling out and hesitating :argh:

jrandom
26th October 2005, 15:37
In related news, United Nations disaster-response forces hurriedly divert a shipment of emergency vowel supplies from Grzny and Sjlbvdnzv.

Reports that transport aircraft are to be reloaded with punctuation for airdrop over Whangarei have not yet been confirmed.

Riff Raff
26th October 2005, 15:39
In related news, United Nations disaster-response forces hurriedly divert a shipment of emergency vowel supplies from Grzny and Sjlbvdnzv.

Reports that transport aircraft are to be reloaded with punctuation for airdrop over Whangarei have not yet been confirmed.
:laugh: :killingme :rofl: :rofl: Best laugh I've had all day!

MSTRS
26th October 2005, 15:47
I laughed at all 3 posts.

judgeshock
26th October 2005, 15:55
I didnt know wormen could drives cars, i thought they ate dirt. Maybe they are related to verman, kind of sounds the same i guess. :brick:

Squiggles
26th October 2005, 16:07
Rough Translation: I was doing 65-75km/hr jumping a railway crossing when this female driver saw me, and what does she do? she pulls out in her van (with her husband inside too) then hesitates in the middle of the road.... I slide out, my bike cost me 61 ( ? ) to put it back on the road, and i avoided her well so thats ok. But the worst thing is i had my saxaphone (i cant spwell) on the back of my bike and its now munted and i've lost about a grand to insurance so far all because of my lack of skills in avoiding her van and i have to pay. Do you guys think i should try and get 1/2 the money off her for pulling out and hesitating?

had a good laugh at fish's reply :2thumbsup

Marmoot
26th October 2005, 16:13
but anybody realize the real question here?

61 What????

Riff Raff
26th October 2005, 16:16
but anybody realize the real question here?

61 What????
61 being 8 less than my favourite number?

jrandom
26th October 2005, 16:23

well, Marmoot's signature does claim that he sucks good.

Marmoot
26th October 2005, 16:33
well, Marmoot's signature does claim that he sucks good.

and I swallow

sAsLEX
26th October 2005, 16:53
But the worst thing is i had my saxaphone (i cant spwell)

your right! saxophone!!

SlowHand
26th October 2005, 19:29
Had one today. I was in a car (bikes chain's funny), car pulls out of a road and stops -around a corner mind you, I slow down, she moves veeerrrryyy slowly, accelerates to 60 (open road here), drives to intersection. This is about 200m now.

The idiot pulls out a map and starts scanning, I sit on the horn, she gets a dam good fright, and moves off.

all that without the mirror? I think women can drive, some of them fail to see!

nicmotors
26th October 2005, 23:15
I think it really stinks that we bikers have to drive for the rest of the population on the road.

However if that is what is takes to enjoy the pleasure of biking these days, I'm still up for a good ride. Since riding my defensive driving techniques have vastly improved (not sure from where mind you).

When riding I bacically ride with this thought in the back of my mind:
Everyone is out to take a biker out, wether it be cutting off or whatever, they all find a differnt way to risk your life. The main trick is to not trust any cage driver can see you or calculate your approx speed. And be ready to power out of trouble.

mstriumph
27th October 2005, 00:10
and I swallow
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too much information .........

Patrick
27th October 2005, 00:53

70 is my favorite...where I owe you one... :love: :devil2: :yes:

mstriumph
27th October 2005, 01:14
70 is my favorite...where I owe you one... :love: :devil2: :yes:
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too much information ........

the legend
27th October 2005, 21:52
yes it sure is shocking

the legend
27th October 2005, 22:02
yes well sorry i cant speel blame it on the gonvement but serously me as a biker sometimes means i have to pay cant understand wormen drivers tho they really cant drive

the legend
27th October 2005, 22:09
61 Dollers fool

vtec
27th October 2005, 23:46
Yep, my first comeoffance was due to an Indian lady turning across in front of me, she cut it really fine and was going too slow, thought I had slowed down enough to let her through, until she then came to a complete stop blocking my entire side of the road. Slid out, bike stopped just short of her front left wheel. I got my bike off to the side of the road, and then she just drove off the F#$%ing bitch. This all happened at comfortably below 50k/hr, cause I'd only just left home on my RGV 250 at the time and was letting her warm up.

My second off, was getting off the Panmure roundabout and heading down past Swim-a-rama, I was in the middle lane and there was an asian lady in a shitheap Honda Concerto in the lane closest to the center of the roundabout (the one to my right) as we were moving to get off I realised she was getting off too and heading down the same exit. Then the bitch decided she'd just cut my exit off and move to the left lane while we were taking the corner, people always do this on the round about. They just carve up the roundabout so bad without looking for people on their outside. That has to be the most dangerous roundabout in the whole of New Zealand, its got 3 lanes and 6 exits.

Check here:
http://www.artnl.co.nz/consulting/images/panmure.jpg

Blackbird
28th October 2005, 06:54
Had one in Rotorua just like that, but I was fortunately in the car. A woman in a Fiat 500 tried to cut clean across the traffic going down the main drag (Fenton St) from a side turn. The traffic was nearly solid - whatever was she thinking of?? I happened to be the poor sod approaching when she made her run. Luckily, I was only doing about 20 km/hr when she shoots out, realises what she's done and hits the anchors right in front of me. All I got was a slightly crumpled bumper but I caught her door pillar and shoved it right in. Imagine the car was a write-off.

I felt really sorry for her. She was in floods of tears over what her husband might say and her name is burned in my mind forever.... Daphne Duck - I jest not :eek5: Reckon she deserved a bit of sympathy.

Marmoot
28th October 2005, 08:35
Wormen: (v) giving worm; the process of introducing worm to somebody; this person has been ~ed, meaning he has a worm inside him

dollers: (n) plural, persons who make dolls; singular, doller

:mellow:

vtec
28th October 2005, 22:31
I felt really sorry for her. She was in floods of tears over what her husband might say and her name is burned in my mind forever.... Daphne Duck - I jest not :eek5: Reckon she deserved a bit of sympathy.

The answer to her crying is to just start yelling "TEARS ARE A LAST RESORT BITCH NOT A FIRST" and then explain to her why you are the one that should be crying because she smashed your car. :crybaby: - I'm just joking about this point, I actually felt sorry for her when I read your story, partly cause my gran's name is Daphne, and partly cause her last name was Duck.

Drum
28th October 2005, 22:59
Actually the 'most dangerous' roundabout in NZ (statisically) is at the bottom of Riccarton Rd in Christchurch. The Panmure roundabout, despite its diabolical appearance, has a lower crash rate. This is because it seems so dangerous that most people are extra careful (I know it doesnt seem that way sometimes). It is often the intersections that appear safer that are in fact more dangerous. This goes for the Royal Oak confuse-a-bout too.

KATWYN
29th October 2005, 08:49
I think women can drive, some of them fail to see!

Woman driving with kids in the car, especially around 3.00pm are scary

Older men are hesitaters in vehicles as well.

Taxi drivers doing U turns all over the place, they drive as if they own
the road and think they are the only vehicle on the road

Tail gating truck drivers that don't understand the laws of physics, when it
comes to hauling brakes on with all that weight in tow.

Personally I think its men and woman that are bad drivers
and men and woman that are good drivers.

gamgee
29th October 2005, 09:24
thats what the throttle is there for if you have a truck tailgatting you your obviously going too slow, twist that throttle and show them the laws of physics apply to both acceleration and deceleration

KATWYN
29th October 2005, 20:09
thats what the throttle is there for if you have a truck tailgatting you your obviously going too slow, twist that throttle and show them the laws of physics apply to both acceleration and deceleration

Oh ok - I will try to remember that next time :slap: - I thought you just let them run over the top of you. Does that apply to the U
turning taxi drivers as well?? :blah:

Korea
29th October 2005, 20:28
Yes! That's it!
In a perfect world, everyone would wait their patience but...
IF you just HAVE to pull out on somebody, for pitty's sake DO IT, DO IT FAST, AND GET IT OVER WITH! No more of this bloody half-way-through "Oh, I guess they're going a bit faster than I thought.. might just stop here in the middle of the intersection and have a cup of tea then." eh?

Oh yeah, and if you're going to post, at least spare a thought for spelling / punctuation / content... :P

Pathos
31st October 2005, 06:53
Its a bit tough having 'woman' in the title. I've been nearly hit this way by more men than women and my mate was blocked off by 4 fat maoris trying to beat him in a little hatchback...