PDA

View Full Version : Mohawks

vixta
27th October 2005, 13:47
Hi, Can anyone tell me where i can get these stick on mohawks for helmets??? :blink:

Riff Raff
27th October 2005, 13:51
Hi, Can anyone tell me where i can get these stick on mohawks for helmets??? :blink:
The big question here is why would you want one?

skelstar
27th October 2005, 13:53
I was kinda thinking about getting something like that for Xmas. Bit of fun. Besides, people may know where you are on the road when you look like an idiot..

jrandom
The big question here is why would you want one?

coz she r t3h gh3y LOOOOOLZ!1!!!!1111

onearmedbandit
Street and Sport have them for sale in Christchurch, or maybe try Joe at Sportzone Suzuki.

skelstar
Welcome to the site BTW. :niceone:

jrandom
27th October 2005, 13:54
Seriously, though, don't get a mohawk. They're silly. Get those cute fluffy stick-on bunny ears. Guaranteed good to 180mph.

vixta
27th October 2005, 13:55
I think they are neat!!!!!!!!!! And what the hell is BTW????

bugjuice
27th October 2005, 13:56
run over a possum, then glue it to your lid..
You can use it to buff your boots etc when they get dirty too.. that's what they're for, aren't they....??

welcome btw :niceone:

jrandom
27th October 2005, 13:57
I think they are neat!!!!!!!!!! And what the hell is BTW????

'by the way'.

and I know that several members of this forum have a tendency to skimp on the punctuation, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to try and make up for it all in one go.

sunhuntin
27th October 2005, 13:58
seen em at anza harley in palm nth, so maybe try a dealer down your way, or trademe perhaps.

**R1**
27th October 2005, 14:40
NOooo dont do it....Oh you have a truimph, go hard get 2.:niceone:

vixta
27th October 2005, 14:49
Cheers, i have one (not 2!!) ordered and shall be on my helmet tomorrow!!! That will prove us folk from Invercargill ARE Weird. I like removing all doubt from peoples minds!!

Sniper
27th October 2005, 14:55
He means get 2 mohawks.

notme
27th October 2005, 15:03
Screw mohawks, get a MONKEY! :niceone:

skelstar
27th October 2005, 15:25
Cheers, i have one (not 2!!) ordered and shall be on my helmet tomorrow!!!
Where did you order it from in the end?

Rashika
27th October 2005, 15:29
yeah I like the monkey waaaaay better :headbang:

Welcome to KB Vixta :spudwave:

Pixie
27th October 2005, 15:33
Who sells the monkeys?

Smorg
27th October 2005, 15:34
Screw mohawks, get a MONKEY! :niceone:

Nice helmet :niceone:

notme
27th October 2005, 15:37
Who sells the monkeys?

The warehouse......10 of them were an xmas gift for wee nieces and nephews but i kept one....or two.....plus an Airzooka......and some other stuff.....:whistle:

Pixie
27th October 2005, 15:39
The warehouse......10 of them were an xmas gift for wee nieces and nephews but i kept one....or two.....plus an Airzooka......and some other stuff.....:whistle:
Right...off to WH :not:

snuffles
27th October 2005, 15:40
I was kinda thinking about getting something like that for Xmas. Bit of fun. Besides, people may know where you are on the road when you look like an idiot..

bite tongue....dont say anything........god its hard..........

Bartman10
27th October 2005, 15:40
www.racinglinks.co.nz

edit: or at least they used to have them...

Email sean@racinglinks.co.nz

Buster
27th October 2005, 15:48
They have them at motomail if you NEED :bash: one....

aff-man
27th October 2005, 16:21
mohawks are fun. I pull mine out for special occasions. Create a shitload of drag though so watch out for that sore neck :whocares:

Somthing does have to be said for a bright yellow helmet with a yellow mohawk :dodge: :dodge:

crazylittleshit
27th October 2005, 16:26
WHY? WHY??????????????????????????????????????? :argh:

kro
27th October 2005, 16:30

Better still, get a big flashing orange rotating beacon, I guess it doesn't matter which one you get, coz either will attract equal attention from the po-leece.

T.W.R
27th October 2005, 17:04
those damn neon mohawks were started by the grover chasers in chch at least they stand-out like dogs balls, definately not for everyone's taste

SARGE
27th October 2005, 17:26
Seriously, though, don't get a mohawk. They're silly. Get those cute fluffy stick-on bunny ears. Guaranteed good to 180mph.

hey waiddafrikkin minute..

i wear a mohawk.. a dare anyone to tell me i look silly

nsrpaul
27th October 2005, 17:28
monkey cool . mohawk rude

nsrpaul
27th October 2005, 17:29

i wear a mohawk.. a dare anyone to tell me i look silly

I'll take that challange , they look silly :spudwave:

notme
27th October 2005, 17:31
Better still, get a big flashing orange rotating beacon, I guess it doesn't matter which one you get, coz either will attract equal attention from the po-leece.

Splendid idea!

The monkey is saying that it hurts his eyes though.....ahhhh, what would he know? He's a monkey!:bleh:

aff-man
27th October 2005, 17:32
Splendid idea!

The monkey is saying that it hurts his eyes though.....ahhhh, what would he know? He's a monkey!:bleh:

oooo let me order one now....

kro
27th October 2005, 18:46
Shit yes, screw the mohawk, I want one of those flashing light/monkey combo's.... can you supersize mine please.

SlowHand
27th October 2005, 20:09
dun dun duuuun du dun. dun dun duuuun du dun.

Shock the monkey, shock the monkey

**R1**
27th October 2005, 20:29

i wear a mohawk.. a dare anyone to tell me i look sillyI cant say I have seen u in person but if u wear a mohawk then u do look stupid.
Girls I can understand but guys?????

SARGE
27th October 2005, 20:43
I cant say I have seen u in person but if u wear a mohawk then u do look stupid.
Girls I can understand but guys?????

its the overall presence.. some can wear the mohawk and look like a cheesdick with the 1980's floro riding gear and disco helmet with floro yellow mohawk..

i, on the other hand..size of a prop, all black gear, titainium gloves..black tinted helmet black mohawk..
[/sigh]

i am road rage incarnate

hell... i drive by shop windows and want to give the scary fucker i see my pocket money

[p/t]

SlowHand
27th October 2005, 21:30
:nya: SARGE gets pocket money!!!

Loser :whistle: I thought marines got ciggy rations

Black m/hawk wouldnt be too bad - what about black mullet? no wait! monkey with a black mohllet! pure class

SARGE
27th October 2005, 21:41
:nya: SARGE gets pocket money!!!

Loser :whistle: I thought marines got ciggy rations

Black m/hawk wouldnt be too bad - what about black mullet? no wait! monkey with a black mohllet! pure class

hell yea i get pocket money.. the Mrs lets me have just enough for a 6 of longneck Budweisers ciggies and sometimes a Cigar.. never enough to go to a titty bar though ... funny that ..

i really used to have a real honest to gawsh mullet ( not as bad as Indy's of course..) but i got trollied hard core one night and my friend said...

"yooo evr t'ink 'bout shhhhhhavin yer head man..?"

hasnt been the same since...

Rashika
28th October 2005, 04:54
Splendid idea!

oh hell... :mad:
dont let the bloody Land transport see that, it'll be the next compulsary thing we have to have to ride a bike :pinch:

notme
28th October 2005, 08:09
This new helmet mod might actually have some merit.......

"Well mr insurance man, there I was, riding my glaringly bright yellow bike, with blue and white leathers, an orange monkey on my helmet, and a flashing orange beacon on top of the helmet, both headlights on, and a loud exhaust - mr cage driver reckons he didn't see me......." :whistle:

vixta
28th October 2005, 09:44
Yeah, i realised he meant get 2 mohawks.. green one on its way today!!!! :niceone:

vixta
28th October 2005, 09:46
I am a chick!!! Not a guy

jrandom
28th October 2005, 09:55
I am a chick!!!

I'm afraid that as of last week, topless photos, or at least photos involving a push-up bra and no T-shirt, are compulsory upon joining.

you did read the end-user licence agreement before signing up, didn't you?

I'm lucky. I got in before they changed the rules.

SixPackBack
28th October 2005, 10:00
I'm afraid that as of last week, topless photos, or at least photos involving a push-up bra and no T-shirt, are compulsory upon joining.

you did read the end-user licence agreement before signing up, didn't you?

I'm lucky. I got in before they changed the rules.

They may have accepted your 'man breasts' as evidence

jrandom
28th October 2005, 10:02
They may have accepted your 'man breasts' as evidence

waxed 'em only the other day, too.

the nipple-protecting bandaids for t'marathon on Sunday morning would be a real bugger to remove afterwards if I'd still had chest hair underneath, believe me.

vixta
28th October 2005, 11:00
Shit, hang on...I'll just go get the camera!!!!!!!! and to the person who asked, i ordered the GREEN mohawk (to go with my red bike!) from Street & Sport

SixPackBack
28th October 2005, 11:04
waxed 'em only the other day, too.

the nipple-protecting bandaids for t'marathon on Sunday morning would be a real bugger to remove afterwards if I'd still had chest hair underneath, believe me.

You deserve pain:kick:

Biff
28th October 2005, 12:56
'By The Way'.

And I know that several members of this forum have a tendency to skimp on the punctuation, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to try and make up for it all in one go.

And capitalism.
And excessive word mongering.