PDA

View Full Version : Nelson Bays: nelson rally , 4,5,6 nov

nsrpaul
27th October 2005, 17:32
anyone going??

Artifice
28th October 2005, 00:03
yeah, but i cant got till saturday., last year there was a ride out from eric the hood's

dangerous
28th October 2005, 05:36
Would love to go, but too much on over the next month..... from what I hear the rally rated well last year. I'll be in Nelson in a couple a weeks anyway, but in the cage. :pinch:

Biff
31st October 2005, 22:09
Would love to go, but too much on over the next month..... from what I hear the rally rated well last year. I'll be in Nelson in a couple a weeks anyway, but in the cage. :pinch:

What?!!!!

You told me you were going you tart. So now you're going all ghey on me are you?

Great. Me, myself and I again.

Bitch.

dangerous
1st November 2005, 05:36
What?!!!!

You told me you were going you tart. So now you're going all ghey on me are you?
I've always been gay..... ya Welsh git :spudwave:

ps: yeah sorry bout the rally... just cant do it bugger it all :crybaby:

miSTa
1st November 2005, 07:42
You are going to miss out big time Dangerous, she was a excellent rally last year, the weather forecast for the weekend is looking good, no reason why it won't just as good this time round.

manuboy
1st November 2005, 07:48
This is one of the two rallies this year i'm really keen to get to... unfortunately (start up thye broken record) i may still be busy rebuiling the kitchen... if there's anyway i can get there i will tho....