PDA

View Full Version : First bike, aaah the memories........

The_Dover
28th October 2005, 14:06
What was your first bike? If you had the cash in your sky rocket and the fucker was for sale would you buy it back, just for sentimental reason? Or would you buy it and flog the guts out of it? Or were you a fucktard and wrote it off?

**R1**
28th October 2005, 14:14
What was your first bike? If you had the cash in your sky rocket and the fucker was for sale would you buy it back, just for sentimental reason? Or would you buy it and flog the guts out of it? Or were you a fucktard and wrote it off?

I was a "Fucktard" that wrote it off, looking back an 89 RGV250 was not the best choice for a first road bike, I crashed it after 6 days of owning it!

then I went out and bought a 1990 RGV250, that one lasted 6 months(wrote it off)

come to think of it the only 2 bikes out of the 10 or so road bikes I have had, that I have sold, one was a CBR400(heap of shit thats why I sold it) and a ZXR750, I did try to kill the ZXR but no matter how many times i crashed the bitch it just wouldnt die, then the guy I sold it to blow the engine on his way home...HAHAHA

Sniper
28th October 2005, 14:15
CG125, couldn't stop the fucker from blowing gaskets.

Cibby
28th October 2005, 14:18
My first bike was a honda cb80 i think

Yes i was an off road girl.

i could do back flips and everything.. well not quite.

wrote it off on the way home from the pub totally tanked when iw as 13..

vixta
28th October 2005, 14:25
Honda CBX (?) 250, it was a long time ago... did the job, but i belive it died since,, no i wouldn't buy it back. Gave up riding for 10 or so years, got a rebel 250, great wee bike, but to light and no power. wouldn't swap my trumpy for anything... except the rocket 111 maybe!! :love:

judgeshock
28th October 2005, 14:26
First machine was a dirty rg250. I certainly would not buy it back. :Pokey:

vifferman
28th October 2005, 14:30
Fucktard.

But then it was rather thrashed, so ... so so what?!?
I was young, immortal, full of testosterone and short on wisdom, like many of the young fellas on this forum.

Beemer
28th October 2005, 14:39
My first bike is/was the RG150 that Jimdaworm has just passed his full licence on! I loved that bike, still do, and would happily have kept it if I could have afforded to, but now I have the Goose, I don't miss it as much.

Very fond memories, lovely wee bike!

nudemetalz
28th October 2005, 14:44
I learnt to ride at the age of 12 on a moto-cross bike, a twin-shock 1980 CR-80RA.
Boy, did I fall-off that thing !!!!

kerryg
28th October 2005, 14:45
A horrible clapped-out Kawasaki 100cc 2 stroke farm-bike sorta piece of crap with a 10 speed transmission that blew up and was left to rot under the house because it was too big to bury

sAsLEX
28th October 2005, 15:27
If I ever see the fucker that nicked my bike whilst in me 4x4 I will promptly run him over, bike theifs are the lowest of low!

http://saslex.orcon.net.nz/CBR250RR.jpg

NC
28th October 2005, 15:32
My first bike was a TZR250 ;)

scooterboynz
28th October 2005, 15:33
a 1985 kawasaki kdx200 , found out it had a broken crank after shelling out a couple of grand , got it fixed by a mates mate for mates rates , took friggin months before i got it back , then took it up to woodhill for my first ride and slammed it into a sand dune and snapped the gear lever off (game over for that day) all in all a good bike i suppose

gamgee
28th October 2005, 15:43
i only sold my first bike a few months ago, haha i've owned 3 different bikes this year and i'm about to get my 4th
1st sj50
2nd sr250
3rd vt250f
4th zxr250c (waiting down in invercargill to be picked up)

as you can see there is no way i'd go back to my first bike, unless petrol prices reached something like $5 litre, then i might consider it, or my second bike, it was just to slow, the vt is quite fun, but i'm betting the zxr will be more fun