PDA

View Full Version : can someone explain

bondagebunny
14th February 2004, 16:32
why the membership numbers go up and down, I have seen in as high as 740 yesterday as low a 670 a few days ago and 709 today.

Where do these people come and go from. THere is know where near 740 people posting on this site.

If you watch the top right site of the home page you will see the numbers change, I can understand it can go up but how does it go down, unless people are unsubscribed - and Im proof that even requesting that does not work.

wkid_one
14th February 2004, 16:48
Interesting question BB - as I don't think you can actually 'unsubscribe' anyway?? So the numbers should just increase?

Zed
14th February 2004, 17:27
why the membership numbers go up and down, I have seen in as high as 740 yesterday as low a 670 a few days ago and 709 today.

Where do these people come and go from. THere is know where near 740 people posting on this site.

If you watch the top right site of the home page you will see the numbers change, I can understand it can go up but how does it go down, unless people are unsubscribed - and Im proof that even requesting that does not work.
Try refreshing your webpage when you view these "incorrect" figures, or have you thought of deleting your temp internet files? :wacko:

BTW- I see you have now divulged your home location of Brisbane and true gender Miss Bunny...you are a true wolf in sheeps clothing mam! We still don't know what bike you ride, if any? <_<

Ps. Don't think you can fool any of us that you want out of this forum. I think you're loving it! :msn-wink:

Zed

SPman
15th February 2004, 21:49
Perhaps they die off! Theres your answer - you could top yourself!

bondagebunny
15th February 2004, 22:00
thats constructive and intelligent - DORK

Zed
15th February 2004, 22:20
thats constructive and intelligent - DORK
...you really have no sense of humor!

Why did the chicken cross the road? :wacko:

SPman
15th February 2004, 23:04
"tie me up - beat me - beat me harder - whip me - OK thats enuff, bugger me. "

Can take that, but can't handle sarcasm, eh.

:kick:

MikeL
16th February 2004, 07:31
On an American biker forum that in many ways is similar to this someone once posted the question "Who is the member of this forum that you would most like to meet?". Got heaps of replies and it was a fascinating exercise (a student of psychology/sociology could have written a thesis!)
There are many people on KB that I would like to meet, for all sorts of reasons, but I would have to say that I'm most intrigued by you, bondagebunny. I would like to satisfy my curiosity that you actually exist as a real flesh-and-blood person, not just an artefact of cyberspace. Your gender-confusion and multiple locations make me suspicious. I'm beginning to wonder whether you're not just a very sophisticated computer simulation pre-programmed with a range of responses cleverly disguised to look like intelligence, spontaneity, free-will, etc.
But I think your programmer left out some important lines...

What?
16th February 2004, 18:54
I'm beginning to wonder whether you're not just a very sophisticated computer simulation pre-programmed with a range of responses cleverly disguised to look like intelligence, spontaneity, free-will, etc.
But I think your programmer left out some important lines...
You mean he's a virus????????????

wkid_one
16th February 2004, 19:22
++searches the McAfee website for the bondagebunny module download++

Redstar
16th February 2004, 19:31
++searches the McAfee website for the bondagebunny module download++
If you persist with your avator I will have to leave too. :( My wife thinks we all nice people). Im just going for a cold shower now :cold:
:gob:

wkid_one
16th February 2004, 20:24
Thats what the censor option is for

wari
16th February 2004, 20:43
Spankme has a script which deletes members who haven't visited or posted after so long ...

bondagebunny
16th February 2004, 20:47
Perhaps they die off! Theres your answer - you could top yourself!

Someone I know was told by one of his parents - you are worthless, why dont you do the world a favor and kill your self.

SO she did.

Suicide is not fucking joke, nore are you comments sarcasm - they are ignorant, insensitive, and probably quite worthy of and arse such as your self.

wkid_one
16th February 2004, 20:52
Someone I know was told by one of his parents - you are worthless, why dont you do the world a favor and kill your self.

SO she did.

Suicide is not fucking joke, nore are you comments sarcasm - they are ignorant, insensitive, and probably quite worthy of and arse such as your self.
Yeee hah - that bunny has teeth god dammit......

Suicide is not a joke.......I know more than you ever could......but I still saw the humour in SP's post.....lighten up.....you take the bait WAYYYY to easy

Two Smoker
16th February 2004, 20:53

SO she did.

Suicide is not fucking joke, nore are you comments sarcasm - they are ignorant, insensitive, and probably quite worthy of and arse such as your self.Far out take a chill pill, we dont need angus ppl on Kiwi Biker, he was telling a joke and pretty much all of us saw tht. I think u just need to lighten up a little bit, dont take the comments literally. obviously u havnt read the jokes page lol.

ppl on here tlk and chat and have a debate. U are the first person to literally get all hyped up and angry. plz dont do tht.

as u can see im being totally respectable, can u plz consider doin tht too?

bondagebunny
16th February 2004, 20:59
since you find it so humorous - you go top yourself..... HAHAHHAHA

Two Smoker
16th February 2004, 21:02
meh im a teenager and angus is a current word, sorry if u rnt up with the times, i too am a NZer and being a teenager i know only too well about suicide so dont try and argue bout it

how bout u just forget tht u read it coz thts wat im goin to do bout sum of this stuff

bondagebunny
16th February 2004, 21:03
an ANGUS ppl - Im a kiwi not a SCOT

I have read some of the jokes page, and it true you can tell a lot about people by the jokes and stories they tell

You can tell if people respect others, have any sensitivity, have a cruel streak etc, most of the jokes I had heard before and not for anyone I like, or respect.

bondagebunny
16th February 2004, 21:16
it funny is you are not capable of enough thought to see the true nastyness in the remark.

As to MikeL - I assure you I am flesh and blood - I have never had a gender crisis - because people assumed I was a male is no fault of mine - I had no gender listed. I got so sick of everyone assuming I was a bloke I put it in.

I ASSUME that the reason it was assumed I was a male is that people here think women are dumb bimbos who have no opinions or are to mail dominated to express them.

Well this bunny dont take no shit. And you stop perving at my tits as well.

You blokes will never get it right until you stop thinking with the head in your pants.

Zed
16th February 2004, 21:33
...so you've decided to stay here then and continue your crusade?:sneaky2:

bondagebunny
16th February 2004, 21:42
I cant get out.

bondagebunny
16th February 2004, 21:44
please tell me you spell that badly deliberately and not because you are a product of NZ schools in the late 80's and the 90's

Two Smoker
16th February 2004, 21:50
please tell me you spell that badly deliberately and not because you are a product of NZ schools in the late 80's and the 90'sYes it is deliberate. Yes I can spell and use correct grammar, as you can see in this current message. The short-hand type is for ease and it's speed. It is also from chatting on MSN occasionally, where there is a whole new language.

enuff sed i proved i can type properly and use correct grammer. the times are a changin and a changin fast, gotta keep up with them occasionally u know?:laugh:

Zed
16th February 2004, 21:50
I cant get out.
BB, go into your web browser settings and change your homepage from www.kiwibiker.co.nz (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz) to something else (anything else), then you will not come here automatically when you go online and therefore will be released from the "bondage" of this forum!

Bye bye then okay. :spudwave:

Milky
16th February 2004, 21:56
Yes it is dileberate. Yes I can spell and use correct grammar, as you can see in this current message. The short-hand type is for ease and it's speed. It is also from chatting on MSN occasionally, where there is a whole new language.

enuff sed i proved i can type properly and use correct grammer. the times are a changin and a changin fast, gotta keep up with them occasionally u know?:laugh:
u spelt deliberate wrong :p

Two Smoker
16th February 2004, 21:57
BB, go into your web browser settings and change your homepage from www.kiwibiker.co.nz (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/) to something else (anything else), then you will not come here automatically when you go online and therefore will be released from the "bondage" of this forum!

Bye bye then okay. :spudwave:
I completely agree

SPman
16th February 2004, 22:18

SO she did.

Suicide is not fucking joke, nore are you comments sarcasm - they are ignorant, insensitive, and probably quite worthy of and arse such as your self.There have been 18 suicides in my family, so don't try and tell me ANYTHING about suicides - ya twat!

bondagebunny
17th February 2004, 16:39
was not trying to tell you anything. except suicide aint a joke.

Read it again - see if you can get it right.

bondagebunny
17th February 2004, 16:45
the voices in my head have told me to stay now and convert you to Bunnyism

There is the sound of trumpets in the background - It sounds like God -

Could it be Im here to save you.

Where is your Christian compassion.

Very pleased to see that you are more or less literate, all though I under stand the reasons for textspeak, I don't like it. It's a matter of choice,

Big Dog
17th February 2004, 17:32
Suicide is not funny............ on its own. When attached to someone who is permanently negative I can see the funny side.
Until you have something positive to contribute like the other "15" of us, I will continue to see the funny side (it is called black humour, look it up).

Talk about thin skin, you openly criticise other people with out contributing in a positive fashion, but you can't take it in return...... criticism or a hint.

If you ever kill yourself I will feel sad, until then :laugh:

Two Smoker
17th February 2004, 19:18
Enough of this bondage bunny, how about we talk about bikes, after all it is kiwi BIKER. Ive got nothing against religion or people that believe it. I think it is natural to have something to believe in. However i believe it to be wrong to impose or force religion on people.

Do what i do, listen to criticise you then think about it, then learn about it, thts wat ive done so far on kiwibiker.

mccool
17th February 2004, 19:37
Yaaawn, ZZzzzzzzzzz

Fluffy Cat
17th February 2004, 19:50
this is good more more can i play

Zed
17th February 2004, 21:51
...Where is your Christian compassion...
The only compassion I can muster for you BBunny is relating to your health problem. You really should take your medication like the doctor ordered, then your mind wouldn't race so much and your anger would be more controlled.

You do have yet to contribute a positive thread on this forum, and until you do so and prove to everyone that you are here for genuine good reasons, you will continue to be known as a TROLL.

I should have taken the advice of someone here recently who said "don't feed the trolls!" If more people had taken that advice instead of adding to your worthless discussions then maybe you would have left by now? :sneaky2:

Zed

SPman
17th February 2004, 21:57
was not trying to tell you anything. except suicide aint a joke.

Everythings a joke to somebody......even you!

No humour

No problem

:shake:

SPman
17th February 2004, 22:00
I should have taken the advice of someone here recently who said "don't feed the trolls!" :sneaky2:
Yeah, me to. (or should that be ...I also!) Took the whole lure and swallowed it.

Aah...what the heck! :ar15:

Big Dog
18th February 2004, 17:32
the bighter will starve to death pretty quickly if we all put BB on the ignore list..... Our first mass boycott yay. ;)

Oh and BB when you have something accurate, funny, positive, uplifting or informitive I will respond to you again untill then you are unworthy of my time. :stoogie:

bondagebunny
18th February 2004, 21:02
the bighter will starve to death pretty quickly if we all put BB on the ignore list..... Our first mass boycott yay. ;)

Oh and BB when you have something accurate, funny, positive, uplifting or informitive I will respond to you again untill then you are unworthy of my time. :stoogie:

The fact you answered suggests otherwise.