PDA

View Full Version : Now this is a stocking filler!!!

wkid_one
15th February 2004, 12:46
World superbike champ, Neil Hodgson, and 250cc MotoGP star, Chaz Davies, paid a visit to the London Toy fair this week to promote Scalextric's new motorbike set. The pair were engrossed in the new game with the D'Antin Ducati rider edging out youngster Davies.

www.scalextricmotogp.com/flash/main.html (http://www.scalextricmotogp.com/flash/main.html)

Hitcher
15th February 2004, 12:50
Woo hoo!! It's a long wait until Christmas... (sobs uncontrollably)

LB
15th February 2004, 13:12
Woo hoo!! It's a long wait until Christmas... (sobs uncontrollably)
But it's a much shorter wait till the 18th of May.....is that the tissues being put away that I hear???

Hitcher
15th February 2004, 13:18
But it's a much shorter wait till the 18th of May.....is that the tissues being put away that I hear???

LOL! One needs to be careful what references one makes to the term "tissues" today, given the comment one posted in another thread... (Touche Wkid)

LB
16th February 2004, 04:36
LOL! One needs to be careful what references one makes to the term "tissues" today, given the comment one posted in another thread... (Touche Wkid)
errr....I'll have to do a search for "tissues" to figure this one out. Watch this space.

Hitcher
16th February 2004, 08:38
errr....I'll have to do a search for "tissues" to figure this one out. Watch this space.

Searching for "tissues" won't find anything. Search for "olympics" instead...

Dave
16th February 2004, 10:28
Very cool-but do they lean on corners? otherwise it would look a bit crap.