PDA

View Full Version : Come backs to pick up lines, Girls

Unit
30th October 2005, 09:44
Well, lets see, who has the best come back to guys pick up lines when we're out biking? Im sure it will all depend on what they are riding (or worse, not riding). Come on gurls, Im sure there are some really intelligent quote to be posted here. looking forward to seeing where this thread goes..... :whistle:

enigma51
30th October 2005, 10:08
Well I can only point you to one that was directed at me once.

I was a bit drunk and went up to a lady in the bar and said I like your bike (cant remeber what it was) can I buy you drink. The responce was what makes you think after having that between my legs I would like half a cc for dessert.

I of course walked away

shcabbeh
30th October 2005, 11:25
Well I can only point you to one that was directed at me once.

I was a bit drunk and went up to a lady in the bar and said I like your bike (cant remeber what it was) can I buy you drink. The responce was what makes you think after having that between my legs I would like half a cc for dessert.

I of course walked away

Ahahaha, oh man. That lady was sharp. :not:

Magua
30th October 2005, 11:43
Ohhh, that's harsh. No need to drown your sorrows though as they were already floating in alcohol.

Indiana_Jones
30th October 2005, 12:21
I think you needed a beer to put those flames out :no:

-Indy

NhuanH
30th October 2005, 12:28
I think you needed a beer to put those flames out :no:

-Indy
wot? no mention of:
M: "Goose, I think she's lost it man"
G: "I HATE it when she does that"
...or summat

Indiana_Jones
30th October 2005, 12:34
wot? no mention of:
M: "Goose, I think she's lost it man"
G: "I HATE it when she does that"
...or summat

oh it's gone....
I think she needs it back lol

-Indy

Str8 Jacket
31st October 2005, 07:22
Well, lets see, who has the best come back to guys pick up lines when we're out biking? Im sure it will all depend on what they are riding (or worse, not riding). Come on gurls, Im sure there are some really intelligent quote to be posted here. looking forward to seeing where this thread goes..... :whistle:

haha, I was out the other day on my bike, cant remember if I was at the petrol station or somewhere else.... Anyway the guy behind the counter was a pubescent snotty nosed maybe 17 year old boy. Anyway I went up to the counter and the guy says, "can you ride" I said yes, I rode here didn't I? He continued his smart comments (cant remember what exactly...) then he said something along the lines of "chicks that ride bikes are sexy" (while doing this ----> :blip: ) So I said, "damn its a shame your not"!...

Yes I feel mean thinking about it now and im not ususally mean, but at the time I didn't know what else to do/say!

Indiana_Jones
31st October 2005, 11:09
you could of said 'let me take you for a ride' lol :sunny:
but guys get worried when i say that :D

-Indy

DMNTD
31st October 2005, 11:14
then he said something along the lines of "chicks that ride bikes are sexy" (while doing this ----> :blip: ) So I said, "damn its a shame your not"!...

Yes I feel mean thinking about it now and im not ususally mean, but at the time I didn't know what else to do/say!

Hahaha! Don't feel mean...pretty good freaking response :niceone:

ManDownUnder
31st October 2005, 11:17
The responce was what makes you think after having that between my legs I would like half a cc for dessert.

"I heard you were tight - I didn't realise you were miserable too"

Mooch
31st October 2005, 11:22
Mine was .... Can I buy you a beer .... anyway we're married now ... Still waiting for the come back. Should I be worried ?

DMNTD
31st October 2005, 11:24
Mine was .... Can I buy you a beer .... anyway we're married now ... Still waiting for the come back. Should I be worried ?

Be afraid,be very afraid! :whistle:

Unit
31st October 2005, 19:33
Depends on how long you've been married, but yea, Id be worried. :eek5: