PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from another newbie

RnB Fan
31st October 2005, 12:30
Hi to all you folk out there in biker land. I am relatively new to motorcycling (6 months) and loving it. I have just discovered this web site and it's great. Looking forward to following the posts on this forum and hopefully making a few posts of my own.

Must find an appropriate atavar!

bugjuice
31st October 2005, 12:31
welcome to the mad house.. ;)
this is where the fun really starts! Just in time for summer too!

Potzman
31st October 2005, 12:37
Hey dude!

Welcome to the mad biker land :-) make sure you join in on a few of the rides and meet some of the other members.

Hope you enjoy your stay

DemonWolf
31st October 2005, 12:40
Welcome to KB.... some pearlers of wisdom are enfolded within... and some not.. haaha

judgeshock
31st October 2005, 13:22
Greetings and welcome along. :spudwave:

old farts
31st October 2005, 14:03
Welcome and enjoy the site :niceone:

Bonez
31st October 2005, 16:20
Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

sels1
31st October 2005, 16:25
Welcome aboard the site. I see you have an ideal bike to learn on.

roks
31st October 2005, 19:24
I'm a newbie too....both to riding a motorcycle and this site. :spudwave:

Phenoix
31st October 2005, 19:41
Well welcome to the mad house.
Come join us nuters on a ride some time, we're a great bunch. If you do have any question, even if you think there dumb feel free to ask. ie how do I drink lots of alchol, ect :drinkup: :drinkup:

Mrs Old Farts
5th November 2005, 07:09
Hi There,
Its always good to see another newbie on this site, Im one also and loving it.

Dafe
5th November 2005, 07:15
Hi and welcome to KB'er.

Just a word of warning to you. Wellington is being hit hard by trail bike thefts. There has been a Djebel stolen in the last few months and shitloads of other types.
Be sure you have your bike well secured and make sure your insurance policie's small print indicates that the bike is covered inside and when outside of a secured building.

Some guys have learnt the hardway, that the cheaper insurance plans won't cover the bike when left in public.

RnB Fan
8th November 2005, 14:28
Thanks Dafe. I have a disc lock that came with the bike but generally don't use it as i am paranoid about forgetting it is there and riding off.

Cheers