PDA

View Full Version : Sparky Bills you've got competition!

Riff Raff
1st November 2005, 06:59
And he didn't fall off once!

aff-man
1st November 2005, 08:27
My hero.......... :dodge:

manuboy
1st November 2005, 08:58
Nice man! So how'd it go?

"<image fuzzed out, voice disguised> It wasn't the close calls i'd had with the boys recently ya know, i mean, i'll always remember the good times me and the K4 had together. It's just one day i woke up to find the cat had spewed on my duvet (and pink is SO hard to clean), to find one of the kids asleep on my pink pajamy bottoms and i thought nah, i gotta slow down... save the loved ones a trip to a hospital. But i couldn't go cold turkey. Lucky the warehouse had these rad bikes goin, and in my favourtite colour!!!

So i'm learning new tricks from the neighbourhood kids, and ya know, there's more money left over for lemon squash now that i' m not paying for gas. It's all good in my hood bro...."

:niceone:

Riff Raff
1st November 2005, 11:01
"<image fuzzed out, voice disguised> It wasn't the close calls i'd had with the boys recently ya know, i mean, i'll always remember the good times me and the K4 had together. It's just one day i woke up to find the cat had spewed on my duvet (and pink is SO hard to clean), to find one of the kids asleep on my pink pajamy bottoms and i thought nah, i gotta slow down... save the loved ones a trip to a hospital. But i couldn't go cold turkey. Lucky the warehouse had these rad bikes goin, and in my favourtite colour!!!

So i'm learning new tricks from the neighbourhood kids, and ya know, there's more money left over for lemon squash now that i' m not paying for gas. It's all good in my hood bro...."

:niceone:
OMG, were you there? :eek:

bugjuice
1st November 2005, 11:03
dunno which has more meat on - WT or the push bike!
how long was the wheelie tho? anyone can getit up..

Riff Raff
1st November 2005, 11:59
how long was the wheelie tho? anyone can getit up..
Sure, but staying up is the difficult part as you can see by Sparky Bills efforts earlier this year.... WT didn't end up on his back while on the LittleGirlsPinkBike - the quad was a different matter tho!

Forget Minimotos - the next big craze is going to be LittleGirlsPinkBike racing and stunting!!!

Riff Raff
1st November 2005, 12:07
Found a pic of another KBer getting into the LittleGirlsPinkBike craze....

manuboy
1st November 2005, 12:14
LOL

What sorta ratios you running? Looks like the suspension is a bit..... skinny?

I've got a second hand steering damper i can flick you (swap ya for the k4??), i'll even try to color match it....

MOTOXXX
1st November 2005, 15:54
So BURNT Martin

inlinefour
2nd November 2005, 17:39
whats with the poofs riding girls bikes?