PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

Maido
16th February 2004, 21:45
Hi fellas,

just a note to say giday to everyone.

I may or may not know some of you already through the race circuit.

My Name is jeremy, I race a 2000 model Honda RS 250 (silver number 27, Team Maido Racing). recently finished 5th in the 250 class at nats, and took out the NZGP title at ruapuna (i had to put that in!!)

looking forward to talkin/ helping etc.

laterz

Zed
16th February 2004, 21:57
Hi fellas,

just a note to say giday to everyone.

I may or may not know some of you already through the race circuit.

My Name is jeremy, I race a 2000 model Honda RS 250 (silver number 27, Team Maido Racing). recently finished 5th in the 250 class at nats, and took out the NZGP title at ruapuna (i had to put that in!!)

looking forward to talkin/ helping etc.

laterz
Gidday & welcome...

There are fellas & fellesess on this site too! :whistle:

Looking forward to hearing your contributions.

Zed

wari
16th February 2004, 22:35
Greetings Maido ... :wavey:

curious george
17th February 2004, 08:58
Welcome! Any 2 stroke help here greatly appreciated! I would like to know more about tuning and rebuilding my RGV, and Mr Melon,well....Somebody needs to speak to his mechanics....
Speak up, and don't hold anything back!

MrMelon
17th February 2004, 13:02
hey dude,
Go the 2 strokes! :D

Dave
17th February 2004, 13:04
Hey Jeremy, Well done on a pretty good season-didn't you have a big off at one of the rounds?
:doh:

Maido
17th February 2004, 17:52
yup, high sided in the dipper and landed on my head in the race before the NZGP race, also went down hard under brakes in race 2 at teratonga.

is that dave clarke by the way?

Dave
17th February 2004, 18:08
yup, high sided in the dipper and landed on my head in the race before the NZGP race, also went down hard under brakes in race 2 at teratonga.

is that dave clarke by the way?

Dave Webley, I leased my '98 RS125 to Sam Smith this year for the Nats, and crewed for him at all the rounds, but i did the north island rounds last year and the full nat's the year before-when you ran your CBR.

Maido
17th February 2004, 22:11
how did sam end up, he was going pretty well in the north island, I didn't see where he got down south.
He is a very promising rider from what I have seen.
Also, does he after school at Mr Motorcycles? cos I used to work withone of the guys that works there, I used their workshop after the pukekohe round.

Dave
18th February 2004, 08:06
He finished 5th overall and got 3rd at ruapuna, A crash and a reed failure at manfield hurt his points a bit.
He is going really well, he only got on a 125 in april, so he's come a long way fast.
he does work part time at mr motorcycles, he gets a bit of help from them as well.They seem quite supportive.
What are your plans for next year? staying with the 250's?

Maido
20th February 2004, 16:09
not too sure, i am doing the britten on the 250, but am looking at getting a 600 maybe, so if anyone want to buy the NZGP winning bike, ask!!!!