PDA

View Full Version : A little about me

Milky
16th February 2004, 23:52
A few of you know me already but i thought that i'd better post something here to let u know me a bit better, hope it aint too much to read thru

Some of my vitals u can see on the profile page, but to make it look like i have something to say i'll post whatever i think of here
tru name: Johan
email: harricool at hotmail.com (because joecool@hot... was taken :( )
time riding: since i was 15ish i guess, although i got my license a bit after that
a bit of history:
my family have all been motorcycle riders, uncles, grandparents, cousins... possibly the greatest success anyone had that i know of is a greatuncle who raced in the isle of man for a few years - he didn't win anything but he got there!!

i have owned a MZ ETZ250 (my first bike) which we repaired and got running again after a few years in storage. some guy wanted that bike so i swapped it for a four stroke honda CB125 which i still have, along with an R65LS which is being completed this week... just waiting for the new paint to cure before i fully assemble it. It has been built from the ground up over the past 6 months, within waiting for parts from germany or the bodywork to be painted.

Once i am beyond the dreaded poverty of being a uni student, i might just get myself a real bike... thinking along the lines of a sv650s (probably be a 1000 by then :p ), but it depends what situation i am in when i get to that point.
I love riding, and when i get the chance to do some - my brother uses the honda for commuting to and from work atm - i relish every second of it. hopefully should be doing a bit more when we have two bikes operational within the next few days/weeks

the name... came from 'me myself and irene' - there was an albino guy there - seeing as i am rather white, i got the name, and it stuck over the past 2 or 3 years

other little bits of info - went to school with Kwaka Kid and Two Smoker
played soccer for a lot of my life, also cycled, ran, sailed... most outdoors things. And i am still white :(

wari
17th February 2004, 00:08
Hey Milky .... :wavey:

Be white and proud mate ... :yeah: