PDA

View Full Version : Awesome gals bike gear (US) ...

Velox
1st November 2005, 20:38
I was directed to this site which has some real nice bike gear in it - including heaps of cool stuff for women, which is a bit of a rarity eh!

http://www.joerocket.com/jrf/home.cfm

I'm sure I would have heard if they import into NZ so I'm assuming they don't. Anyone feel free to correct me on that though. Costs a bit and white leather isn't so practical but mate they're styley!!!

I like.

SARGE
1st November 2005, 20:51
I was directed to this site which has some real nice bike gear in it - including heaps of cool stuff for women, which is a bit of a rarity eh!

I'm sure I would have heard if they import into NZ so I'm assuming they don't. Anyone feel free to correct me on that though. Costs a bit and white leather isn't so practical but mate they're styley!!!

I like.

one of my customers came in today wearing a JR leather jacket.. next time i se him, i will ask where he found it..

Badcat
1st November 2005, 20:54

I like.

try icon too.

www.rideicon.com
nice grrrls stuff too,
K

parsley
1st November 2005, 20:57
I'm sure I would have heard if they import into NZ so I'm assuming they don't.
I wear a Joe Rocket jacket and trousers, but I bought them in England. I couldn't find any leathers in NZ that fit me so I got them at a shop near Bournemouth where my mum lives. The jacket is especially good - it has a zippable liner that can be removed in summer, and also panels under the arm that can be removed for extra breathability. I highly recommend it.

Velox
1st November 2005, 21:07
one of my customers came in today wearing a JR leather jacket.. next time i se him, i will ask where he found it..
Cheers Sarge. Maybe he got it imported himself? I just wish that I needed new leathers at the mo. Perhaps I'll eat a few more pies then I will!

Badcat - that Icon stuff is very very nice too! Mmmmm.

James Deuce
1st November 2005, 21:35
I will tell keystone of this thread.

It is good that you will do this thing, Tries To Keep Up.

James Deuce
1st November 2005, 22:01
When I find photos of RC30 wreckage and post them, you will see I have earned Ixion's proposal; "Big dent sore balls".

Velox, I've done some hunting and the nearest distributor is in Aus. I've emailed them and will let you know if there's a way to get it in.

Zapf
1st November 2005, 22:43
Heard from overseas forum that JR gear is not that crash worthy thats all..

parsley
1st November 2005, 22:45
Heard from overseas forum that JR gear is not that crash worthy thats all..
Haven't crashed in it yet, but if I do I'll let you know how it goes.

Velox
2nd November 2005, 22:45
Velox, I've done some hunting and the nearest distributor is in Aus. I've emailed them and will let you know if there's a way to get it in.
Cheers Jim! :niceone: The only thing is that I can't think up any excuse to buy any in the next few years though which is a bit sad. Unless I crash and destroy my current leathers but that might be going a bit far just to get some new gear. Oh! Unless their cordura stuff is waterproof! Ohhh - that could be an option.

buellbabe
7th December 2005, 12:19
Nah they don't import into NZ unless you do it privately.
I holidayed in Canada recently and scored a hot (but also practical) Joe Rocket and an Alpine Star plus a Shark Helmet ( not 1 you can get here ) for $$NZ1200.00.
Yee ha