PDA

View Full Version : Awesome pipe!!!

White trash
1st November 2005, 20:38
This is the absolute ducks nuts for anyone with a Chinese built Daytona 1 or 2 replica. Full stainless, totaly sexy and you're bike will sound like a 250 GP machine.

Awesome performance gains as the originals are built to a budget, not performance.

Available from the good bastards at Xtreme Machine (www.xpmltd.co.nz ) . E-mail Greg quickly because they're selling like hotcakes.

To my knowledge, there's nothing of this quality currently available elsewhere in NZ. Best bit? Only 135 clams plus freight.

SARGE
1st November 2005, 20:47
This is the absolute ducks nuts for anyone with a Chinese built Daytona 1 or 2 replica. Full stainless, totaly sexy and you're bike will sound like a 250 GP machine.

Awesome performance gains as the originals are built to a budget, not performance.

Available from the good bastards at Xtreme Machine (www.xpmltd.co.nz ) . E-mail Greg quickly because they're selling like hotcakes.

To my knowledge, there's nothing of this quality currently available elsewhere in NZ. Best bit? Only 135 clams plus freight.

damn... i though this thread was about bongs

White trash
2nd November 2005, 18:46
With the ultra sticky slicks I've got coming, I'll be cornering cocroach on P. No more cartwheeling for this boy! :niceone:

(Special thanks to Jim2 for the original "cocroach on P" comment)

madboy
2nd November 2005, 19:04
I'll settle for just getting the bike first... worry about blowing my pipe later on. I'm waiting for Greg to e-mail me back re: bike.

The Beast
2nd November 2005, 19:14
So will you be racing with us in Wellington Madboy?

White trash
2nd November 2005, 19:41
So will you be racing with us in Wellington Madboy?

Ummmm, madboy doesn't "race", he circulates. :Pokey:

The Beast
2nd November 2005, 20:00
I guess he could "circulate" the track...
or do you mean circulate as in stick your knee on the ground and go round and round in circles :cool:

aff-man
2nd November 2005, 20:05
baaa still gonna kick your ass trashy....

*or maybe not.... Ck doesn't want to go up a class just yet :mellow: *

The Beast
2nd November 2005, 20:09
With the ultra sticky slicks I've got coming, I'll be cornering cocroach on P. No more cartwheeling for this boy! :niceone:

I've used the tyres Jimmy's talking about, you'll be lucky, they are STICKY AS

Might have to do some mods to keep up...

White trash
2nd November 2005, 20:10
baaa still gonna kick your ass trashy....

*or maybe not.... Ck doesn't want to go up a class just yet :mellow: *

No one likes a sore winner Affy. Remeber my ring in rider kicking your arse in practice, his first time on the bike?

I'll leave it stock especially for you girls next round.

aff-man
2nd November 2005, 20:12
No one likes a sore winner Affy. Remeber my ring in rider kicking your arse in practice, his first time on the bike?

I'll leave it stock especially for you girls next round.

eeeeeexxxxxxxxxxcccccrrrrrrrrreeeeeeemmmmmmmmeeeee eeeennnnnnnnntttt...

You gonna be putting one of those large racing carbs on, the ones they got on trademe ??
If i can save up enough bucks i might get another one and do it up a bit cause man I was getting frustrated with the lack of power on saturday.... :crybaby:

White trash
2nd November 2005, 20:14
I only buy parts for mine off one person mate, and that's cause I've been looked after so well in terms of service and I know these guys'd never put me crook. Also, they're using the parts they sell so I know they work.

aff-man
2nd November 2005, 20:17
I only buy parts for mine off one person mate, and that's cause I've been looked after so well in terms of service and I know these guys'd never put me crook. Also, they're using the parts they sell so I know they work.

Still begs the question you putting one on?? With them new fangled pod filters and all??

Oh and can you PM the prices or something. Sent greg an email at the beginning of the week and heard nuttin... and the site doesn't have them up yet.

madboy
2nd November 2005, 20:19
So will you be racing with us in Wellington Madboy?Yep. I"m gonna get a cheapie first, see if I like it (since I've never ridden one) and if it's the biz then I'll get a watercooled later on.

I've got to admit, WT's bike circulated (or is that "spun") much better down the motorway than mine ever did.

The Beast
2nd November 2005, 20:52
Still begs the question you putting one on?? With them new fangled pod filters and all??

Oh and can you PM the prices or something. Sent greg an email at the beginning of the week and heard nuttin... and the site doesn't have them up yet.

I'll talk to him for you.

Mattyc
3rd December 2005, 15:53
indeed the Taki, we tried this pipe on an unmodded daytona 2 today, it picked up a lot of midrange and pulled to 55kmh ( 1 was following in the cage) this pipe was soruced from a different location but is the same article, the bike would only do 45kmh before that, bog stock

RantyDave
3rd December 2005, 16:26
damn... i though this thread was about bongs
Looks like a bong to me. Nice shiny one too.

Dave