PDA

View Full Version : Lower Hutt carpark on Thursday?

White trash
18th February 2004, 10:32
Who's up for a bit of shenanigans in Lower Hutt tomorrow night?

Usuall story, kicks off around 8:30-9:00pm. I'm going for a ride before hand, leaving Wellington Motorcycles at 6:15.

Any takers? :ride:

Hitcher
18th February 2004, 11:22
Hopefully the weather will remain fine and the carpack free of unanticipated aquatic incursions...

White trash
18th February 2004, 11:29
Been keeping a keen eye on that web cam. River's falling by the minute :sweatdrop

franco
18th February 2004, 13:21
Heard we're in for another dose of storms bro, particularly around Thu avo. :eek5:

MrMelon
18th February 2004, 13:35
If the weather plays nice, me and Blink should be there :D

White trash
18th February 2004, 13:53
Doesn't hurt to plan. On the OFF chance it doesn't rain.

Mr M, you keen for a ride first? :ride:

MrMelon
18th February 2004, 14:10
I'm keen as for one, but I've got other places I've gotta be till 7:30 on thursdays :(

White trash
18th February 2004, 14:43
See ya there then!

Weather permitting of course :niceone:

jimbo600
18th February 2004, 15:30
You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be there if it ain pissing down. Hey, has anybody got any pet gerbils?

White trash
18th February 2004, 15:34
You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be there if it ain pissing down. Hey, has anybody got any pet gerbils?

Ahhhh! "Kiki" I presume. I think you're after felchers.com :eyepoke:

jimbo600
18th February 2004, 19:02
Er how come you know that there's a felchers.com?

jimbo600
18th February 2004, 19:09
Looks like the forecast wx is crap mate. More floods etc. Bloody fuck

White trash
19th February 2004, 10:59
weather looks good so far.

Fingers crossed! :scooter:

Mitch
19th February 2004, 11:36
Heya Guys
I have jusr relocated to Wellington and have no idea where this Hutt river carpark is :mellow: I can't get out on my bike for about another 6 weeks but with the correct directions would head down to say hi in the interim period hehe with my van well consealed in bush's down the road :eek:
So who would like to forward me an address??
Cheers

riffer
19th February 2004, 12:52
Hi Mitch,

Lower Hutt Carpark runs alongside the river in the centre of town.

It's really easy to find.

BTW you probably don't want to conceal a van in bushes in this city. We don't like that kind of thing here.

Cause that's what mr piggy is doing at the moment with his "brokendown" white and green vans.

White trash
19th February 2004, 14:52
Here comes the rain again, falling on my............

Sorry, closet Eurythmics fan.

Seems the power of positive thought aint worth a tin of shit. No bike ride for me tonight :disapint:

jimbo600
19th February 2004, 15:01
Power of positive thought does work man. I spent days thinking that I look like Ford from Torque, and whaddyaknow....I woke up looking like Peewee Herman.

Damn farkin' rain again. I guess I'll have to warm up the 'masty kit' again tonight instead.

White trash
19th February 2004, 15:05
Or, you go pick up Raggot from the vets, I hear his burns are all healed.

jimbo600
19th February 2004, 15:18
Actually I preferred him when he was all charred and covered in burn cream.

White trash
19th February 2004, 15:26
:sick: :puke:

You're not too well, are ya Ford! :laugh:

mangell6
19th February 2004, 20:35
It was a great night for a ride, thunder, lightening, surface flooding all makes for concentration on the way home.

Blink
26th February 2004, 12:57
:banana:

looks like it might be all go for tonight :)

riffer
26th February 2004, 13:21
:banana:

looks like it might be all go for tonight :)
Shit.. Why is it every time there's a meet on at the carpark those workaholic filmmakers in Miramar throw a whole load more work my way?

I'll try and sneak out and see y'all!

9pm was it?

Blink
26th February 2004, 13:36
yeah around 9.

Glenn and I will be heading out there 8:30ish i think :)

White trash
3rd March 2004, 08:55
Alright, peeps. Who will we see tomorrow night?

Thats if we're not :brick: in regards to the weather!

jimbo600
3rd March 2004, 14:12
I'll be there tomorrow all being well. So have you been given the all clear to ride there Mr trash?

White trash
3rd March 2004, 14:17
Have to have a CT scan, whatever the hell that is.

Any one riding with me better stay the hell outta the way!

merv
3rd March 2004, 18:57
Have to have a CT scan, whatever the hell that is.

Any one riding with me better stay the hell outta the way!

Check this out http://brighamrad.harvard.edu/patients/education/ct/ctguide.html

You got something wrong that needs checking then?

Jay widda 150
4th March 2004, 12:36
Heya Guys
I have jusr relocated to Wellington and have no idea where this Hutt river carpark is :mellow: I can't get out on my bike for about another 6 weeks but with the correct directions would head down to say hi in the interim period hehe with my van well consealed in bush's down the road :eek:
So who would like to forward me an address??
Cheers
:cool:

ok coming from wellington come off the motorway and turn left at the end past the horokiwi bit.

go down the esplanade and go left at the roundabout. drive down randwick road and go over the small bridge. go straight through the roundabout and keep on that road. once you get to the KFC roundabout turn right. stay in the left lane and just go over the riverbank trough one of the two entrances. look for the mass of idiots on motorbikes and come over and say hi. we dont bite unless we're hungry.

hope this helps.

c ya there

Hitcher
4th March 2004, 12:41
:cool:

ok coming from wellington come off the motorway and turn left at the end past the horokiwi bit.

go down the esplanade and go left at the roundabout. drive down randwick road and go over the small bridge. go straight through the roundabout and keep on that road. once you get to the KFC roundabout turn right. stay in the left lane and just go over the riverbank trough one of the two entrances. look for the mass of idiots on motorbikes and come over and say hi. we dont bite unless we're hungry.

hope this helps.

c ya there

When coming from Wellington, why wouldn't you turn off right at Melling, go over the bridge, right at the roundabout and right again at the next roundabout by The Mill? Or is there more than one riverbank carpark??

riffer
4th March 2004, 12:43
When coming from Wellington, why wouldn't you turn off right at Melling, go over the bridge, right at the roundabout and right again at the next roundabout by The Mill? Or is there more than one riverbank carpark??
Nah Hitcher - just too ways of getting there...

See y'all tonight!

White trash
4th March 2004, 13:05
Me too!

No brain scans required for at least another week! Yahoo! :beer:

One wheel anyone?

MrMelon
4th March 2004, 14:06
I'll see you guys tonight. :D

Blink
4th March 2004, 16:31
oh my god... SUN!!! its been a few days... :/

see ya'll tonight :)

matthewt
4th March 2004, 21:00
See y'all tonight!

See ?? how is your sight now by the way ???

LB
5th March 2004, 05:35
Hi guys. Nice to see you all there last night - especially nice to meet the ones I hadn't yet met - James, Jimbo, Darren, jaywidda150, and others whose names I forget.....sorry.

White trash
5th March 2004, 06:34
Hi guys. Nice to see you all there last night - especially nice to meet the ones I hadn't yet met - James, Jimbo, Darren, jaywidda150, and others whose names I forget.....sorry.

The reason you forget so easy, my dear lady. Is that you are surfing the net too damn early!

6:35am?!?! What kind of time do you call this?!

Nah, is what great last night guys. Awesome to put faces and bikes to the names. Keep it up :2thumbsup

jimbo600
5th March 2004, 06:43
The place is starting to get a Chelsea bridge feel about it. Great to see so many rides there. We'll start taking the place over soon.

It was also good putting on some stunts for the rice burner brigade ealier on at Port Rd. Hopefully we can keep up the momentum through winter.

White trash
5th March 2004, 06:52
The place is starting to get a Chelsea bridge feel about it. Great to see so many rides there. We'll start taking the place over soon.

It was also good putting on some stunts for the rice burner brigade ealier on at Port Rd. Hopefully we can keep up the momentum through winter.

What stunts?!

Are you mental? Don't you know there are ploice around at that time of night :gob:

riffer
5th March 2004, 07:20
See ?? how is your sight now by the way ???
The same as its always been - awful!

However I have spare glasses and contacts.

Makes mental note to himself:

"From now on put spare set of contacts in motorcycle toolkit"

God I feel like a dick.

ching_ching
5th March 2004, 08:34
Hey peeps, any pics or vid caps?

ching

White trash
5th March 2004, 08:44
I forgot the bloody camera :argh:

Next week :niceone:

Blink
5th March 2004, 12:36
was too dark for the vid cam down port road :/

but was very impressive following you guys, lovin the standup wheelstands :)

celtic... did u leave before we (Mr Melon and I) turned up ? couldnt recall seeing you there ?

Was a good night all round :)

Pity it was my last thurs night :(, as i leave wgtn on Sat to embark on the big O.E,

riffer
5th March 2004, 12:49
celtic... did u leave before we (Mr Melon and I) turned up
Yeah sorry Lewis. Had to get home to do some computer stuff. And I wrecked my glasses which kinda bummed me out...

James Deuce
5th March 2004, 13:05
was too dark for the vid cam down port road :/

but was very impressive following you guys, lovin the standup wheelstands :)

celtic... did u leave before we (Mr Melon and I) turned up ? couldnt recall seeing you there ?

Was a good night all round :)

Pity it was my last thurs night :(, as i leave wgtn on Sat to embark on the big O.E,

What's happening with the stinkwheel while you're away??? Who will keep the spark plugs unfouled and the tyres scrubbed and sticky??? Hmmmm???

jimbo600
5th March 2004, 13:48
Cops shmops. They can't chase ya anymore.

If you give 'em enough abuse they get all scared and back off. Trust me and do it next time you get stopped and I have my camera handy.

White trash
5th March 2004, 14:00
Cops shmops. They can't chase ya anymore.

If you give 'em enough abuse they get all scared and back off. Trust me and do it next time you get stopped and I have my camera handy.

God you come up with some great advice, mate!

Hey, on a different note. Shoulda come and played pool with us. I can't stand up for long or balance too good on one wheel but I gave those other homos a good thrashing! Had to retire un defeated at about 12:30.

Fuck I'm good :2thumbsup

Wenier
5th March 2004, 14:06
nice to see everyone out there last night some nice action down port rd too, its great to see that makes me want a bigger bike even more. Keep up the good work catch yaz next week :)

White trash
5th March 2004, 14:22
Hey, Jimbo!

Who is that daft looking prick scraping his toes off in your avatar?

franco
5th March 2004, 16:36
What's happening with the stinkwheel while you're away???
Who will keep the spark plugs unfouled and the tyres scrubbed and sticky??? Hmmmm???
yeah, on that note Blink, when we were cruising back to WGT down the mway at 100 (*ahem*mph*cough* :laugh: ) I noticed sparks coming out of your exhaust bro. WTF?

PS White Trash (hahaha I always get a kick out of that handle) I might have to start learning wheelstands to keep up with you crazy GSXR fellas...

White trash
5th March 2004, 16:42
No worries brother. We'll look after ya!

Deano
5th March 2004, 17:10
Blink may need to de-carbon his exhausts ??

I don't think my old 250 2-smoker ever got a chance to clog the pipes up......

Hey, if there are any cops on this forum, you guys will be letting them know where to go for some entertaining action. Then again, the whole boy racer issue has died a bit in the media hasn't it ???? Therefore, the cops can now concentrate on something else, like eating more donuts...lol.

Has anyone heard the latest on Paekakariki Hill Road ? A mate from Paraparaumu said the Kapiti Coast Council could'nt afford to repair it....I hope he was just trying to wind me up ! I think I will have a look tomorrow and check it out. Heard the Taka's are still gravvelly two thrids the way up from this side.

jimbo600
5th March 2004, 18:12
You know who it is cuntox.

It's James Haydon in my leathers.

I'll be up for some pool action next week. A bit of a Courtney Arms re visit ya know what I mean.

Farkin' cold riding back to paraparaparaparaparaparaumu last night 'g'

jimbo600
5th March 2004, 18:14
Paekakariki Rd is open for all to enjoy. It's a bit messy though, but it'll sort itself out.

Blink
6th March 2004, 08:34
What's happening with the stinkwheel while you're away??? Who will keep the spark plugs unfouled and the tyres scrubbed and sticky??? Hmmmm???

well looks like it'll be sitting in the garage in Tauranga for a year. If someone gives me 2k for it... its theres :p

Blink
6th March 2004, 08:36
yeah, on that note Blink, when we were cruising back to WGT down the mway at 100 (*ahem*mph*cough* :laugh: ) I noticed sparks coming out of your exhaust bro. WTF?

thats the NOS kicking in bro :p fast and furious here i come!!

nah its just a carbon build up which i need to sort out (another thing on the list to do)