PDA

View Full Version : TTFN

bluninja
18th February 2004, 10:38
Just to say bye for now. I'm just about to unplug the computer ready for the packers tomorrow. I fly to LA on Friday and then onwards to England for an indefinite period. I'll miss you guys and gals that I've had the pleasure of meeting and riding with.

I guess I'll post some rubbish once I get to England......but no bike for another 8-10 weeks when I get there. :o

Well take care, have fun and stay rubber side up.

gpercivl
18th February 2004, 10:46
Sorry to see you leaving...hope circumstances change and you can can get back one of these days.

At least we'll have somewhere to crash for WSB or MotoGP rounds in the UK right??

SpankMe
18th February 2004, 10:50
Good to have you helping out on the site this past year and seeing ya on meets. Gonna misss ya on Puke track. Make sure ya come back for a hol sometime.

Zed
18th February 2004, 11:08
Just to say bye for now. I'm just about to unplug the computer ready for the packers tomorrow. I fly to LA on Friday and then onwards to England for an indefinite period. I'll miss you guys and gals that I've had the pleasure of meeting and riding with.

I guess I'll post some rubbish once I get to England......but no bike for another 8-10 weeks when I get there. :o

au revoir Mr Ninja...you'll be back!

Zed

Hitcher
18th February 2004, 11:21
Hopefully the weather in Pomgolia will have warmed up a bit by the time you arrive. I suspect this is not the last we will hear from you...

Go well

Andrew
18th February 2004, 11:51
All the best Simon! Keep in touch.

BigB
18th February 2004, 12:08
Great meeting you Simon, all the best back in the UK.

At least the weather will be getting better by the time the bike arrives.

Cheers

Racey Rider
18th February 2004, 12:45
Good luck with your plans Simon. :bye:

Hope it won't be long before your back online, sharing tips, quips, and failings, for us all to learn from! :ride:

Racey. :cool:

wari
19th February 2004, 00:51
See ya Blu ... keep in touch :wavey:

LB
19th February 2004, 04:59
Take care Simon, good luck to you and the family.

Lynda
xxx

Big Dog
19th February 2004, 15:11

Rubber side down goddammit, just coz you can't ride for the next ten weeks. :whistle:

Rubber side sown shiny side up = : )

bikerboy
19th February 2004, 17:27
Hey, Simon, sorry to here you are going. Enjoyed the times we rode together, you were the first of the group i met way back. hope all works out for you back in england and all the best for the future. take care mate. :ride:

Dave
20th February 2004, 08:34
See Ya Simon, Good meeting with you-thanks for taking embarrasing photos of my bike at manfeild, Hope you'll see your way out here in the future.
I have been impressed by your support and contributions to everything you do, Marshalling at meetings,going to as many rides as you can,trackdays,and getting out there and racing yourself.Top effort.
Have a safe journey.

Firefight
21st February 2004, 09:00
Only meet you once , as I recall, but enjoyed chatting with you, good luck in England, as a Scot I do not recognise the term UK. ps, loved your bike.

Firefight. <_<

wkid_one
21st February 2004, 10:15
Seeya Si.......give them hairpins heaps on the UK tracks.......

Good to catch up the couple of times we did at the track, riding and pub.

Best of luck to you and yours!!!!

Dan

bluninja
27th February 2004, 04:21
Thanks for all the nice responses...am actually online looking for a job...tough life huh?

BTW I left the rain in NZ behind for rain in LA...and now snow in England. seen a few hardy bikers out today...some doing their training with L plates and it made me pretty jealous. Still only baout 8 weeks to go.

Kwaka-Kid
27th February 2004, 04:38
Si! howsit dude? sorry i missed this thread before you left! but gotcha back now.. hope all is well, and i text you back the day you were leaving (did you get it?) about that damn SBK dvd :P (finally got dvd player)

bluninja
28th February 2004, 22:23
Si! howsit dude? sorry i missed this thread before you left! but gotcha back now.. hope all is well, and i text you back the day you were leaving (did you get it?) about that damn SBK dvd :P (finally got dvd player)

Thanks KK got your txt just before my service was removed. I now have a useless Sony Ericson phone and charger as it's a telecom mobile and uses CDMA not a sim card like everyone uses in the UK(if anyone wants it then pm me and they can have it for the cost of postage and a donation to KB site). The DVD is packed and heading to the UK so like the bike it's unavailable for a few months. Good news is that father in law has a DVD recorder.....will have to see if I can get a DVD made up of the bike racing this year :banana:

TTFN

bluninja
5th September 2011, 21:59
What a trip down memory lane :violin:.

I've seen KK since I returned and BabyB. I'm looking to get out and ride and meet up with some old faces, and meet some new ones. Now that I have a bike it makes it easier.

Hitcher
5th September 2011, 22:03
Bloody hell. Welcome back.

ynot slow
5th September 2011, 23:14
And he returned to the Naki,must get up to Mookau etc again this summer,love that coast road.

Kwaka-Kid
6th September 2011, 10:33
Awesomeness Si! Was good catching up too, hope you've settled into a nice groove down there dude!

SPman
6th September 2011, 14:58
Bloody hell - he's back.
With the family?
Post's by Simon and Logan - what's KB coming to?

Kwaka-Kid
6th September 2011, 16:46
shhhh! How long had it been since I last posted? I don't even know, but its amazing to see your name pop up old chap! How are you? Still in Aussie?

Christ, I only posted because I was somehow tied to this post from years ago and it emailed me! I felt somewhat obligated to good old friends!

bluninja
6th September 2011, 18:42
Awesomeness Si! Was good catching up too, hope you've settled into a nice groove down there dude!
Things are going well now....and I've got a bike. Pop in and say high when you're around this way.

bluninja
6th September 2011, 18:43
Bloody hell - he's back.
With the family?
Post's by Simon and Logan - what's KB coming to?

Yes, with the family.....I had to leave with them, I thought I'd better bring the back. Didn't you got to Oz?

SPman
6th September 2011, 22:18
Yus - I was lured away to West Oz by a woman with a barn full of bikes........