PDA

View Full Version : Who here is an ILF

SlowHand
4th November 2005, 14:13
yes, as per American pie. Im told I look like the Asian fella that was first to use the term, so Im allowed to do this, no, Tis my duty.

I've heard lots of references to milfs on this forum. So who here is a milf or a silf, post pics. Also who here HAS a milf or silf. Post pics.

yes, I put the ham in sPAM

bugjuice
4th November 2005, 14:14
silf?
we have our very own racing team - Team MILF, which was doing ok..

crashe
4th November 2005, 14:19
silf?
we have our very own racing team - Team MILF, which was doing ok..

please note the word WAS :rofl:

Team MILF hasn't been out racing for a little while...
after Keystone's little off on the track.

Is the team still up and operating as a race team. :rofl:
Cos we need to know when they are racing so that we can go out and support them.

bugjuice
4th November 2005, 14:22
well I don't think so, since Gareth sold the bike... didn't he..?

crashe
4th November 2005, 14:26
well I don't think so, since Gareth sold the bike... didn't he..?

Yeah I think he did finally sell the bike.

But they could race his R6..... I reckon Keystone would love to race that bike around the race track.... or maybe they could race her's around instead...

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 14:41
silf ?

Smorg
4th November 2005, 14:42
can we get back on track i wanna see some dirty hairy mouldy MILF pics..........

Lou Girardin
4th November 2005, 14:45
ILF is just widening the potential field isn't it?

Matt Bleck
4th November 2005, 14:45
can we get back on track i wanna see some dirty hairy mouldy MILF pics..........

What he said.....

Charlie
4th November 2005, 14:49
silf ?
MILF = mums
SILF = sisters??????
Maybe.

hXc
4th November 2005, 14:51
MILF = mums
SILF = sisters??????
Maybe.

Correct! .

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 14:53
at the risk of repeating myself..

silf?

edit - ta!
MDU

The Stranger
4th November 2005, 14:58
That's just sick!!!

Charlie
4th November 2005, 14:59
Correct! .
SILF's is a pretty broad group then, as most chicks, unless an only child, is someones sister.

So... essentually, Strat is just after any pics of hot fuckable chicks, yes...? :devil2:

Colapop
4th November 2005, 15:01
That's just sick!!!

NOT YOUR OWN SISTER'S!!!!

Unless she's really hot and you just happened to walk in when she's getting out of the shower ... no umm ... err

"Billy Bob, hunny can y'all wash ma back hayre?"

Charlie
4th November 2005, 15:01
That's just sick!!!
I'm pretty sure they are refering to someone elses sister rather than their own... same goes for mums.
Otherwise I must say; yes aren't there laws against that?

bugjuice
4th November 2005, 15:02
MILF = mums
SILF = sisters??????
Maybe.
we're not all down south ya know..
unless that's a black cunts joke that white cunts don't get? cos i'm not larfing nikolass..

Charlie
4th November 2005, 15:04
we're not all down south ya know..
unless that's a black cunts joke that white cunts don't get? cos i'm not larfing nikolass..
You boys are missing the point...
Mums who are HOT... you know, older women who have children but still got it... you know...?

And I'm explaining this to the blokes????

Smorg
4th November 2005, 15:10
Fuck it if you guys won't post pics of lovely MILF'S i will here's the first of many of my beautys

Charlie
4th November 2005, 15:12
Hmmm, found a site - was a bit more intense than I 1st thought....

bugjuice
4th November 2005, 15:15
Mums who are HOT... you know, older women who have children but still got it... you know...?

not missing the point, just trying to figure out SILF's..
are you a MILF? You're posting MILF links.. not sure if that's hot or not..??

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 15:15

embarrassing isn't it.

Can I be a filf?

madboy
4th November 2005, 15:17
www.milfhunter.com is fairly comprehensive on this issue.

The Stranger
4th November 2005, 15:21

Yeah I dig the mums part, no problem.

But a mother is usually considered to be someone whom has children.

A sister is usually a reference to your sibling, Unless of course you are referring to an African American female, in which case hey, whatever floats your boat.

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 15:27
A sister is usually a reference to your sibling

no no no - that's just not right... I mean my sister's a good looking lady... but... naaaaaa - see ... naaaaaa

AWWW FARK *off to AAAARRRR scrub eyes AAAARRRGGGGHHH with AAAAARRRGGHHHHHH bleach AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *

Edit - now heere's a funny thing... my sister's maiden name was Jill Kelly...

Try and look THAT one up on Google.... (NSFW)

Charlie
4th November 2005, 15:38
embarrassing isn't it.

Can I be a filf?
If you like - I was just about to ask if we can incl filf's to keep us ladies entertained!!!!

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 15:41
If you like - I was just about to ask if we can incl filf's to keep us ladies entertained!!!!

it's only fair after all...

Charlie
4th November 2005, 15:44
Yeah I dig the mums part, no problem.
But a mother is usually considered to be someone whom has children.
Scenario... you go to a mates place and his georgous sister comes round to drop something off for him wearing some tight wee number thats makes you have to greet her from the comfort of your chair while your partner in crime stands down... isn't that a SILF?

I must ask... Is there a rule between blokes with their sisters being off limits or is anything fair game?

Matt Bleck
4th November 2005, 15:44
Check:- www.top-milf.com

Mate that aint work safe, I kust got busted by the boss, and he was not impressed!!!

Charlie
4th November 2005, 15:46
I didnt look at it - I just found it. Doesnt float my boat!

bugjuice
4th November 2005, 15:47
Scenario... you go to a mates place and his georgous sister comes round to drop something off for him wearing some tight wee number thats makes you have to greet her from the comfort of your chair while your partner in crime stands down... isn't that a SILF?

I must ask... Is there a rule between blokes with their sisters being off limits or is anything fair game?
ahhh..... gotcha..
nope, it's a 50/50 thing there, between you and your mate. At the end of the day, you have to think who you'd back, come to the crunch, and it's not always the best place to be.
And if it's something like Winja's sister, then you could be mistaken to be a third party...

Are you often in the SILF league then?

What if it's just a hot chick, but has no siblings? They couldn't be a SILF then..

What about TILF..?? now that I could really go for..

Smorg
4th November 2005, 15:49
Mate that aint work safe, I kust got busted by the boss, and he was not impressed!!!

Fuck me was not expecting that lucky the boss wasnt around..........thanks for the warning Charlie :mellow:

Charlie
4th November 2005, 15:50
What if it's just a hot chick, but has no siblings? They couldn't be a SILF then..
OCILTF = Only child

What about TILF..?? now that I could really go for..
A what? Teacher?

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 15:52

Sisters are on/off limits as the guys agree on it. It comes up in conversation pretty bloody fast and the rules get set.

If you go for her and piss your mate off... expect long term problems though. She hates you, she tells him why, and gets him even more pissed off at you than he was for bagging his sister.

Not good.

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 15:54
OCILTF = Only child

A what? Teacher?

Ta WINS!!!

bugjuice
4th November 2005, 15:54
OCILTF = Only child
doesn't quite have the same ring to it....

A what? Teacher?
nope.. it ain't a profession.. :yeah: :yeah:

Charlie
4th November 2005, 15:56
Ta WINS!!!
Have I missed something?

bugjuice
4th November 2005, 15:56
Ta WINS!!!
a man after my own heart.. and ego..

congrats on the 3k too, best post to do it with.. :niceone:

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 16:11
a man after my own heart.. and ego..

congrats on the 3k too, best post to do it with.. :niceone:

glad you noticed - (coz I didn't LOL)

And yeah - what a way to go *swoon*

ManDownUnder
4th November 2005, 16:12
Have I missed something?

TILF = Twins I'd Love to...

and na - nothing missing... except that filf party you need me to help with...

SlowHand
4th November 2005, 16:53
Yes, SILF is sister. someone elses. ILF wise - anything goes unless its a GILF - nooooooooo

ktulu
4th November 2005, 16:58
www.milfhunter.com is fairly comprehensive on this issue.

Fuck, some days around this time of the year when I have to drive down tamiki drive I really start to think that I just may be the milf hunter... *sigh* oh the life....

Charlie
4th November 2005, 17:31
TILF = Twins I'd Love to...

and na - nothing missing... except that filf party you need me to help with...
Oh gotcha! Silly me.

FILF party? Fathers & blokes tickle your fancy huh MDU?

Oh no no, your signing up for the spunky dad's club? PHOTOS 1st!

Keystone19
4th November 2005, 18:07
please note the word WAS :rofl:

Team MILF hasn't been out racing for a little while...
after Keystone's little off on the track.

Is the team still up and operating as a race team. :rofl:
Cos we need to know when they are racing so that we can go out and support them.

Team MILF is alive and well and just... ahem... getting a handle on our new bikes...one half of the team will be at Puke next Friday.

And just for the record, I didn't have an off, I was just in close proximity to one (see exhibit A). The correct term for the action associated with dropping one's bike and sprinting to the rescue is 'doing a Keystone' (see exhibit B).

Devil
4th November 2005, 18:35
The correct term for the action associated with dropping one's bike and sprinting to the rescue is 'doing a Keystone' (see exhibit B).
Dont you mean someone elses bike?
:D
*Chortle*

Keystone19
4th November 2005, 18:37
Dont you mean someone elses bike?
:D
*Chortle*

Ahh yes, note that I didn't actually state ownership of the bike...

The Stranger
5th November 2005, 17:19
Yes, SILF is sister. someone elses. ILF wise - anything goes unless its a GILF - nooooooooo

I give up, still think you guy are sick, but here's a hot SILF for you.

Pixie
6th November 2005, 13:01
Star Whores Return of the Silf

SlowHand
6th November 2005, 15:46
uh oh - lets not go down THAT road Pixie, I have waaaay too many titles in my head.

Pixie
7th November 2005, 11:05
Titties in your head???

ManDownUnder
7th November 2005, 11:46
Oh gotcha! Silly me.

FILF party? Fathers & blokes tickle your fancy huh MDU?

Oh no no, your signing up for the spunky dad's club? PHOTOS 1st!

I've got my own "club" thanks...

John
7th November 2005, 11:53
fuck this sexy milf bitch rocked into work yesterday bending down fully infront of me, fucken HUGGEEEEE titties and had a russian euro hybrid face, and a tight figure and a little kid, prob mid to late 30s fully doable...

then I went to meet my brother in maccy d's after work, and this sexy ass fucken 40+ year old was doing her thing and I was like WHOAAAA tap that ...

yea, she said my bike was flash cool eh :]

SlowHand
7th November 2005, 12:09
pity ur bike doesnt have a cool camera with the cool (tm) flash

ManDownUnder
7th November 2005, 12:22

Goat?

Goldfish?

Squiggles
7th November 2005, 12:50
*shakes head at what this thread is about*

Squiggles
7th November 2005, 12:52
uh oh - lets not go down THAT road Pixie, I have waaaay too many titles in my head.

titties??? :rofl:

SlowHand
7th November 2005, 14:26
gra.... nooooo i cant do it! unless they've had kids REAL early

R6_kid
8th November 2005, 17:39
IMO being the Team Milf toy boy, i think Monica Bellucci could float any guys boat... especially if you are a youngin like myself after a 'mature' woman.

My definition of a MILF, as opposed to just being a hot chick with a baby (eg a 16yr old dont count), it has to be a 'mature' woman, normally 28yrs+ that more than just knows her way around the male body :blip:

on the silf front, i did my mates sister, good thing shes keeping it quiet coz he's already got shit with me :stupid:

John
8th November 2005, 19:53
if you are a youngin like myself after a 'mature' woman.

Well team milf suck, Join team john - we have HAD milfs and we love them all, so come on ladies gather round, just because I am short doesnt mean there isnt enough to feed on, its like a hungi baby SO EAT THAT KUMARA! :banana:

SlowHand
9th November 2005, 13:00
on the silf front, i did my mates sister, good thing shes keeping it quiet coz he's already got shit with me :stupid:

You hear that Tristan? Don't take it man, beat him, beat him good. Kick ass, and take cookies. (from his mother, sister, gran... doh, still cant do it)

R6_kid
9th November 2005, 16:19
You hear that Tristan? Don't take it man, beat him, beat him good. Kick ass, and take cookies. (from his mother, sister, gran... doh, still cant do it)

not tristans sis, but i saw her picture and i wouldnt mind.... :blip: .... meeting her?

John
9th November 2005, 18:05
not tristans sis, but i saw her picture and i wouldnt mind.... :blip: .... meeting her?
been their DONE THAT... lmao.

aye tristan, aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye? FUCK OFF I AM TRISTANS GAY LOVER