PDA

View Full Version : The difference between guts and balls

WRT
7th November 2005, 09:56
Guts - is arriving home late after a night out with your mates,
being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask:
"Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

Balls - is coming home late after a night out with the guys,
smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the
bum and having the balls to say, "You're next, fatty."

SPman
7th November 2005, 10:08
Balls - is coming home late after a night out with the guys,
smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the
bum and having the balls to say, "You're next, fatty."
But - not for much longer............:doctor:

bugjuice
7th November 2005, 10:15
so both aren't really gonna end in my favour, should I choose to take your advice..?

WRT
7th November 2005, 11:14
so both aren't really gonna end in my favour, should I choose to take your advice..?

My advice is not to take a wife in the first place :devil2: so, either should work out fine. In fact, try both . . .

bugjuice
7th November 2005, 11:28
depends on the definition of wife - the regular washing, ironing, f*ckin, etc, or the one you go to church with and marry..

Korumba
13th December 2005, 17:07
We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below ....

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the rear and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

flash
13th December 2005, 17:50
briliant dude ;), well said

froggyfrenchman
13th December 2005, 17:54
thats massive. well done

ManDownUnder
14th December 2005, 16:51
thats massive. well done

Funny - the ladies say that to me too... :whistle:

GN1NiteStnd
15th December 2005, 17:07
thats massive. well done

*clears throat*

devo
17th October 2007, 08:57
If this is a repost..too bad....I'm sure you'll live.

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next fatty."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Trudes
17th October 2007, 09:03
hehehehe nice one!! But have to ask, do you know anyone who has actually tried either option?? (and lived to tell the story??)

devo
17th October 2007, 09:16
hehehehe nice one!! But have to ask, do you know anyone who has actually tried either option?? (and lived to tell the story??)

Certainly no one who is still alive.:lol:

007XX
17th October 2007, 09:18

Hehehe...what Mrs K said...:eek:

FROSTY
17th October 2007, 12:49
UM ER--I deid --thats one reason I have an ex wife

deanohit
17th October 2007, 14:18
Ha, brave man indeed. Dead man as well.

chester
16th June 2008, 22:00
whats the diff.?

gutts:
you come home from a long night with the boys, totally pissed walk in the door and the wife stands there with a broom
you say: hey your still cleaaning or your flying somewhere?

balls:
you come home from a strip party with lipstick on your neck an open trouser and your shirt in your hand
you see your wife clap her arse and say "your next fatty"

sinfull
16th June 2008, 22:23
Ok not Quite that brash but it did happen to me in a similar way to begin with !
Was out with the boys (only a couple of days) rode home around midnight and switched off as i came in the drive ! Walked the bike to the carport out back (just for the night as it lived in the lounge) quietly walked up the steps and removed my boots ! Opened the door as quiet as a mouse and slipped inside closing the door, just as quietly behind me ! Headed for the spare room (like haha stupid but not a moron), just about to enter said spare room when she appeared Waaaaaaaaah !
Where the hell have you fucking been for the last two days ? You and your piss head mates fucking off all over the country and not letting anyone know where you are !!! (like this goes on and on for, you know the usual amount of get it out the system time)
Well i (being the top bloke i am) am on my bestest behaviour for like months well it seemed like it haha till we head out for a ride over the rapa to do a loop back through the track and home ! Well one thing led to another and yup you guessed it we were in the bay on the piss b4 ya knew it ! Not being the best of hubbies when i'm on the piss i couldn't remember my own number (why listen to it twice, save it for when i get home) lol we did make it home next day but not till late and had to carry one of the lads bikes home to boot ! So it must have been 2 am b4 i got home and yeah ballsy as haha fuck it, wasn't gonna have a bar of the crap she wanted so rode up to the front door and left it ideling while i unlocked and opend the door, hopped back on the bike and rode it up the ramp through the door way into the hall past the bedroom door !! Like i'm talking poetaetoe poetaetoe poetaetoe Vtwin with drag pipes ! Parked the fucker up in the lounge and walked back to the bedroom threw the door open and said hi honey im home in a booming voice !!
Slept through the whole fucking event she did lol yeah right !!! Best sex in a long time that night !!!

A_Mans_Ruin
30th March 2009, 09:57
GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and saying: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome since both ultimately result in death