PDA

View Full Version : Performance Alloy Exhausts

Arven
19th February 2004, 20:18
Hi Guys,

If you are interested in a new Performance exhaust for your road bike, then check out our website below.

http://www.thruster.co.nz

We make performance mufflers custom made to each bike. These are high quality light-weight Alloy cans that look good, and sound great.

Email me if you have any questions!

Mike@thruster.co.nz

Cheers.

duckman
20th February 2004, 08:11
Hi Guys,

If you are interested in a new Performance exhaust for your road bike, then check out our website below.

http://www.thruster.co.nz

We make performance mufflers custom made to each bike. These are high quality light-weight Alloy cans that look good, and sound great.

Email me if you have any questions!

Mike@thruster.co.nz

Cheers.
Not wanting to sound all mean an stuff, but they kinda look a bit ugly ... The big THRUSTER in red letters IMHO just looks terrible.

Arven
20th February 2004, 08:50
You can get them without the sticker, and we are accualy in the process of designing a new logo/sticker for them at the moment.

Thanks for your opionion tho.

duckman
20th February 2004, 08:58
You can get them without the sticker, and we are accualy in the process of designing a new logo/sticker for them at the moment.

Thanks for your opionion tho.
Any chance of posting some sounds ???

Hoon
20th February 2004, 13:35
Do you weld up custom 2 stroke expansion chambers?

Arven
20th February 2004, 16:51
Do you weld up custom 2 stroke expansion chambers?

Hi,

No sorry, we have not yet got into 2stroke bikes.

Thanks.

RiderInBlack
25th February 2004, 22:03
Hi,

No sorry, we have not yet got into 2stroke bikes.

Thanks.

What about Exhaust Collector Box for a 1990 CBR1000FL (or total exhaust system)?

k14
26th February 2004, 07:49
So how much would it cost to get one for my 92 CBR250RR?

Arven
26th February 2004, 11:27
Hi Guys,

Currently we do not do headers, or collectors, just the Muffler can themselves. We normally charge $450 for each can, but will give them to you guys for $400 each. Fully Fitted and installed.

Thanks for your interest.

Mike.