PDA

View Full Version : Proof that women can multi task

bondagebunny
19th February 2004, 21:19
While riding today I saw a woman, driving at 90+kph with a newspaper spread over her steering wheel catching up on the morning news.
I rode behind and every 8 to 10 seconds she glanced up at the road, and this at early morning peak traffic time.

Now I hate to say it but this sister should not have a drivers licence. Dozy bitch.

WHere is a cop when you need one.

Motoracer
19th February 2004, 22:36
SOME women like to perform circus acts while driving. Eg. Putting on make up while holding a ciggy while picking up the coffee from the cup holder while steering the car with her legs while glancing at the mirrors to check her makeup while takeing a quick look at the road to check where she is giong.

That was bit of an exasuration but I have witnessed that the truth isn't all too far away from the above discription.

riffer
20th February 2004, 07:39
I seem to recall about 10 years back the then Minister of Transport was pulled over by the MOT for doing exactly the same thing.

Although it wasn't illegal then, I remember he copped a fair amount of stick for it.

Still, its pretty normal. I had a cager nearly bounce off the back of my cage this morning going to work. She was busy on her cellphone. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Damn I hate the days I have to pick up the kids.

I miss my bike ...

Big Dog
21st February 2004, 19:34
At my first accident I was lying on the ground in a great deal of pain and I saw the lady in the car behind me notice the lights change and start to accelerate without even stopping the application of her mascara.

I had to leap up and run out of the way as I was lying in the middle of her lane. :gob: