PDA

View Full Version : Riverbank Meet this Thursday

Wenier
21st February 2004, 02:30
Hey all this has been posted a couple of weeks ago, also as u all should no it wasnt possible in this last week as the weather caused a few issues.

But if it is fine weather it would be great to see more and more bikes turning up at riverbank on Thursday nights everyweek.

Me and another guy turn up at 8.30 usually and the others who have been coming on the GSXRs have been getting there about 9 i think.

Hope to see you there :niceone:

Wenier
26th February 2004, 13:41
Hey all the weather is looking great out there so if ur in wellington and want something to do tonight 8.30 onwards at riverbank.

Hope to see you there

Blink
26th February 2004, 14:10
yup just got back from getting the good ol' 2 stroke oil.

will cya there

Wenier
26th February 2004, 14:58
good on ya hopefully glen i think it was and darren and the gsxr guys will also show up.

bungbung
26th February 2004, 15:09
I'd love to come out when my softball seasons finished. I've got games on Thur nights until the end of March unfortunately.

Wenier
26th February 2004, 15:30
well hope to see u in april then

Blink
26th February 2004, 15:39
I'd love to come out when my softball seasons finished. I've got games on Thur nights until the end of March unfortunately.

just come after softball ya wussy :p

bungbung
26th February 2004, 15:45
Too pissed to ride ;)

franco
26th February 2004, 16:34
I'll try and get up there tonite along with my miss. She's only just got her learners lic and is now kicking around on my Bandit 250, is a bit nervous still and needs the riding practice. So cool tho...

Franco

wkid_one
26th February 2004, 17:36
Too pissed to ride ;)
Pub or Home - where was my invite?

riffer
26th February 2004, 19:12
Arse. Still stuck at work at 8:20 with a couple of hours more to go. Maybe next week guys.:(

franco
26th February 2004, 22:15
GEEEEEZ I just got back from this meet (well had a kai first b4 jumping on the PC to type this). I didn't realise there were gonna be so many ricers and boy racers down there!

:thud:

Maybe next Thu I wind down the shocks on the Altezza, hook up a subbie, chuck on some neons and join the "wagon circle" with the other ricers and coppers...not. Very entertaining. Anyways, it was good meeting some of the regulars on this board. Weiner, Mr Melon, Mr Melons mate (sorry bro, am bad with names), the dude with the Brutale (sweet ride), the dude with the 1200 bandit...I'm sure I've missed others.

So the miss ended up jumping on the back of my bike instead of riding hers down there - she was tired from the dragonboat training. Might convince her to get there on her own bike next time. Fingers crossed.

cher cher, Franco

Blink
27th February 2004, 10:29
was a good turnout in the end :)

Good to meet ya franco (even if ya couldnt remember my name :p )

bike loved the cold air on the way home... wahhhhhhhhhhrppp :D

Wenier
27th February 2004, 11:25
hey guys great turn out thanks for so many of you turning up (its alot better than just the 2 of us regulars there), pity the GSXR guys didnt show was awesome weather for it and i hope to see you all there another time hopefully next week weather permitting :)

MrMelon
27th February 2004, 13:57
Yeah was a pretty good turnout, the bike was fuckin loving that cold air!! :D

I'll see you guys on sunday if the weather isn't too aRse or next thurs.