PDA

View Full Version : problem

ajturbo
10th November 2005, 07:32
well i have a problem...... (if you ask others i think they will say i have a lot more than 1 problem!!!:beer: )

but i have a good one this time!!! honest..

i live in stokes valley now.... ( no thats NOT the prblem!!)

my bike is in island bay... :crybaby: there is the problem..

how do i get reunited (sp?) with it?:mellow:

there is beer involed for the person who can get this to happen asap!!!:whistle:

AJ

Colapop
10th November 2005, 07:36
well i have a problem...... (if you ask others i think they will say i have a lot more than 1 problem!!!:beer: )

but i have a good one this time!!! honest..

my bike is in island bay... :crybaby: there is the problem..

how do i get reunited (sp?) with it?:mellow:

there is beer involed for the person who can get this to happen asap!!!:whistle:

AJ
How soon do you need it to happen? Like this morning? Or this arvo?

DemonWolf
10th November 2005, 07:46
Hope ya get reunited asap

Str8 Jacket
10th November 2005, 08:09
Well if your really desperate I'll ride it out to you..... Now what kind of "modifications" would you like me to do to it? Im sure I can manage some lovely grazing maybe even remove a few parts for you.... :blip:

limbimtimwim
10th November 2005, 09:49
how do i get reunited (sp?) with it?:mellow: there is beer involed for the person who can get this to happen asap!!!:whistle:Catch bus from 'Stoke's shops to train station. Catch train from to Wellington Station. Exit train, go through tunnel on right. Exit tunnel, find Island Bay bus (No 1 bus) platform. Get on bus, go to the end of the line. You are now in Island Bay. That's about all the help I can give, I know a KBer who lives in Stokes who maybe able to help, but it's up to him to pipe up...

ajturbo
10th November 2005, 14:59
Catch bus from 'Stoke's shops to train station. Catch train from to Wellington Station. Exit train, go through tunnel on right. Exit tunnel, find Island Bay bus (No 1 bus) platform. Get on bus, go to the end of the line. You are now in Island Bay. That's about all the help I can give, I know a KBer who lives in Stokes who maybe able to help, but it's up to him to pipe up...

ok then i drink all beer by myself then???:2thumbsup

and i would have to walk up a BIG hill.... walking is NOT good for you, you know!!!

ajturbo
10th November 2005, 15:03
ok..

i have had a few PM's on this .. thanks all

a few more details were needed..

i will be free:lol: after 4.30pm TOMORROW (friday) onwards

what i was thinking (as i have the keys with me...:doh: )

was that some nice, SINGLE young:blip: , lady would double me to where it is and then i could ride it back via a nice cafe/pub etc...

OR :blank:

well along those lines... i don't mind if someone does ride it back to my place, just i have the keys here... :bash: :stupid:

ajturbo
10th November 2005, 15:07
Well if your really desperate I'll ride it out to you..... Now what kind of "modifications" would you like me to do to it? Im sure I can manage some lovely grazing maybe even remove a few parts for you.... :blip:

cool.. but ONLY if you show me the NEW brusies:shake:

Warr
10th November 2005, 15:09
So tell us about the lovely lady that didnt want to ride on the back of your bike.
Took you to her place and after you tried to be friendly kicked you out - hence stranded!!!

How is the story so far......?

Str8 Jacket
10th November 2005, 18:57
cool.. but ONLY if you show me the NEW brusies:shake:

Why I oughtta..!! :bash:

Drum
10th November 2005, 19:21
Welcome to the valley AJ.

I take the cage in every morning, but you would have to catch the No.1 from Courtney Place. If you can wait till the weekend we might be able arrange something more convenient.

What?
11th November 2005, 06:04
Oh Yes it is... :lol:

ajturbo
11th November 2005, 07:31
So tell us about the lovely lady that didnt want to ride on the back of your bike.
Took you to her place and after you tried to be friendly kicked you out - hence stranded!!!

How is the story so far......?

lovely lady.... yer right.. she turned out to be a guy ... i ran!!! it was faster than getting all my gear on.. we will have to sneak around the back of "it's" house in the dead of night and push the bike down the road before we start it!!!:blip:

ajturbo
11th November 2005, 07:32
Why I oughtta..!! :bash:
:shake: :lol: :stupid: ....

Paul in NZ
11th November 2005, 07:58
Where will you be this afternoon? In town?