PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER NEWBIE!

alley cat
10th November 2005, 11:50
Hi everybody! im piss poor on this whole computer deal but i thought id just jump rite on in.:doobey: im pretty undecided on the whole sports-cruiser debate, they both have good and bad issues, rite now its a harley 4 me, but goin flat out rules 2, Not that hogs dont boogie when they want 2!

happy hooning!

skelstar
10th November 2005, 11:55
Nice. Welcome to KB. Hope you enjoy your stay.

T.I.E
10th November 2005, 12:02
welcome aboard. and enjoy the many wonderful things this site has to offer.

DemonWolf
10th November 2005, 12:05
Welcome to the Site.. =)

judgeshock
10th November 2005, 12:17
Welcome along and nice choice of ride.:banana:

Waylander
10th November 2005, 13:54
Welcome to the site and might I suggest talking to a certain Scumdog about your similar prefference in scoots lol.

Estrella
10th November 2005, 14:07
Welcome

I recently had a cruiser for a day. Hhmm a comfortable yet strange riding position, I guess you just have to get used to it. Great for us vertically challenged though.

alley cat
10th November 2005, 15:56
Totally strange position! was really in love with the curled up go fast pos on the sports bikes ive ridden, it felt like i had heaps more control. Took a while on this bike but the trick 4 me is Highway pegs. They rule. sumtimes i think im so comfy im almost dozin off..... til a corner rocks up.

Swoop
10th November 2005, 19:54
Whatever your comfortable with, just ride! Welcome to the site - you'll enjoy it!!!:2thumbsup

Darkman
10th November 2005, 20:33
hi there..welcome to the site......:2thumbsup

Rashika
15th November 2005, 18:28
damn...how did I miss this one??
Welcome to the chch kbers skirtster gal!! :2thumbsup
Busy this weekend? Got the Magpie Madness rally coming up, a few of us are heading down on Saturday morning....you could always join us?

....and a good choice of bike too :rockon:

stify
15th November 2005, 18:43
welcome to the nut house, ya did the right thing an gota v twin

Mrs Old Farts
15th November 2005, 18:49
Hi there
Welcome aboard, its always nice to get another lady on this site and the roads.:wavey:

SpeedyGirl
15th November 2005, 19:00
and welcome to the mad house :banana:

Scorpygirl
15th November 2005, 19:05
Welcome, welcome!!! Hope you enjoy this nuthouse!!!:lol:

dangerous
16th November 2005, 05:33
Hi everybody! im piss poor on this whole computer deal
Hi ya self, and welcome to the KB Chch chpter, keep an eye out for rides and the xmas BBQ comming up :rockon:

zadok
16th November 2005, 09:53
And welcome from an adopted Sandgroper.:spudwave:

MissSniper
16th November 2005, 15:31
welcome nice to see new people coming through.

Sniper
16th November 2005, 15:51
welcome nice to see new people coming through.

Argh! Punctuation women!!! Worse than your driving.

BTW welcome.

Unit
19th November 2005, 08:41
Christchurch based, Im oh so jealous. Welcome. Good to see another girl join the site. I havent belonged for long and have met some awesome people otherwise would not have got to meet, and we go riding together, and with other girls on their own bikes too!! Its fantastic. Hope to get down your way sometime in the near future. Look forward to catching up for a blast somewhere in your region. Lived there for 5 years and learned to ride in the SI so Im quite passionate about the area. Enjoy KB:yes:

alley cat
26th November 2005, 20:39
Thanks dude, love your choice of ride, i think they look hot as. My legs r just 2 damn short! maybe next life god will b a bit kinder and throw a bit of height my way.

Zed
26th November 2005, 20:59
Hi everybody! im piss poor on this whole computer deal but i thought id just jump rite on in.:doobey: im pretty undecided on the whole sports-cruiser debate, they both have good and bad issues, rite now its a harley 4 me, but goin flat out rules 2, Not that hogs dont boogie when they want 2!

happy hooning!Welcome to the site SG! Make thyself at home and happy hooning to you too!! :ride:

poorbastard
26th November 2005, 21:35
Welcome. Enjoy the site:Punk:

skidz
27th November 2005, 02:47
Welcome, it's always good to see another Harley rider in the club.

buellbabe
20th December 2005, 06:52

happy hooning!

Hey there skirtster girl! When I was riding a Sporty it really pissed me off that blokes called Sporters "Skirtsters" as if they were less than worthy... !!!! Sporty's ROCK, they are the HD trail bike! Mine went off road (planned not accidental!) heaps and come to think of it I never had a prob keeping up with the Big Blocks!
Got a Buell now but still have a soft spot for HOGS and occasionally have to go into AMPS and take 1 out for the day!
Pity you live so far away but there are plenty of cool KB people down yr way.
:scooter: :niceone:

krash69
16th January 2006, 21:46
:nya: hey there ive only bean introduced to this 2 weks ago...:nya:

Nicksta
18th January 2006, 19:00
:nya: hey there ive only bean introduced to this 2 weks ago...:nya:

Hey Krash69....welcome to the Angels.... and KB.... good to see another chick on the site and bikes!!:niceone:

Sparky Bills
18th January 2006, 19:08
Wholly Crap! Theres becoming a large number of fems on here...
Need us males be worried??:blip:

Nicksta
18th January 2006, 19:13

LOL, worried? thought you guys like to see girls who ride and i often read guy's comments about how hard biker chicks are to find.... thought you guys would appreciate the increase in numbers.... oh well...:confused:

Sparky Bills
18th January 2006, 20:10
LOL, worried? thought you guys like to see girls who ride and i often read guy's comments about how hard biker chicks are to find.... thought you guys would appreciate the increase in numbers.... oh well...:confused:

You know most guys on here are all talk.
This is our little dream world, where people can be heros and the big men on campus.
Its different in real life.:shifty:

krash69
26th January 2006, 11:42
Hey Krash69....welcome to the Angels.... and KB.... good to see another chick on the site and bikes!!:niceone:

hey ya thanx nic....:ride:

krash69
26th January 2006, 11:50

i agree u shod b worried us girls r getting rite into ur males world....hehehehe

deathstar
26th January 2006, 11:51
soon they will take over the pubs and libraries and maybe even the mens toilets and then where will we go to fear?

krash69
26th January 2006, 12:11
soon they will take over the pubs and libraries and maybe even the mens toilets and then where will we go to fear?

to late we r already using the mens toilets....hehehe