PDA

View Full Version : Sunday at Otaki

Hitcher
22nd February 2004, 16:45
What was the biker gig at Otaki today? The place was veritably crawling with all manner of two-wheeled folk.

bungbung
22nd February 2004, 20:11
Was that yourself and Mrs Hitcher ascending the Featherston side of the Rimutaka hill at about 2.30pm today?

If so, we were the eight or so bikes descending at the time heading to the borough of martin.

Hitcher
23rd February 2004, 10:08
Was that yourself and Mrs Hitcher ascending the Featherston side of the Rimutaka hill at about 2.30pm today?

If so, we were the eight or so bikes descending at the time heading to the borough of martin.

No mate, we went anticlockwise, taking the 'takas out just before 10:00am before brunch at "the fish" at 10:30am.

bungbung
23rd February 2004, 10:18
Oh, that must have been your alter-ego (non kerkered)

..oh no officer it wasn't me, you see there's this other guy, and he has an almost identical zrex and carries a pillion too - I think he's the one breaking the law..

Hitcher
23rd February 2004, 11:30
Oh, that must have been your alter-ego (non kerkered)

..oh no officer it wasn't me, you see there's this other guy, and he has an almost identical zrex and carries a pillion too - I think he's the one breaking the law..

Ahhh, Mrs H has her own ride, so the "Yes officer" bit would take a bit more work...