PDA

View Full Version : CMA Ride - Sat 12 November

zadok
12th November 2005, 20:46
Went for my first ride with the CMA (Christian M/C Assoc.) today. 18 bikes in all went. It would be the biggest group I've ever ridden with. Well organised. The weather was fantastic, if not a little warm. It was at least 25deg, but seemed hotter. Went through the Chittering Valley, which I hadn't done before and up to Bindoon. Had refreshments there, then on to Inglewood (in Perth) for a BBQ.
'TheBird' for you Zed.

Zed
13th November 2005, 20:06
Went for my first ride with the CMA (Christian M/C Assoc.) today. 18 bikes in all went. It would be the biggest group I've ever ridden with. Well organised. The weather was fantastic, if not a little warm. It was at least 25deg, but seemed hotter. Went through the Chittering Valley, which I hadn't done before and up to Bindoon. Had refreshments there, then on to Inglewood (in Perth) for a BBQ.
'TheBird' for you Zed.Cool pics thanks Marty, looks really fine and dry over there! That white BMW caught my eye. :yes: What bikes were up the front of the group?

zadok
13th November 2005, 20:12
That Beemer was probably the pic of the bunch for me. It had only done 1500km. There was another guy there with a new K1200S (lucky bugger). Not one Harley in the bunch. A few cruiser types, two Guzzi's, quite a mixture, including a Yamaha 250 scooter, ridden by a woman. Group riding rules were adhered to.