PDA

View Full Version : TARANAKI RIDERS (if from here read)

onewheel
23rd February 2004, 20:36
hey

just tryin to track down some taranaki riders mainly L platers or any one really to go on some runs around taranaki and down to other 250cc or under or whatever get togethers .,

so leave a post etc etc and we will figure something out.

k14
23rd February 2004, 20:58
I will be up on about the 4th of april for a few weeks. I am at uni atm down in chch, but am going home for the first holidays and had to leave my bike there due to the flooding etc last week.

We could maybe meet up then. I will definately be doing some mega riding, already nearly been a week and have major withdrawl symptoms.

Hitcher
24th February 2004, 08:07
Hey, I'm a Taranaki boy from way back -- and Stratford's only three hours away...

Some of the best motorcycling to be had anywhere can be had up there! Superb!

onewheel
25th February 2004, 10:02
souns like a plan then.

have to organise something.

cheers

DVS 69
6th June 2007, 15:24
Yeah im from Taranaki me and my mates ride any chance we get so the more the merryer man:Punk:

nadroj
6th June 2007, 16:15
A short ride is leaving from Caltex Elliot st at 1630 (cos someone pinched the evening sunshine) thursday, then a drink & bite & talk shit session.

Storm
6th June 2007, 16:47
Stratford's only three hours away...

At what speed ? Three hours would seem to be a "fair pace" *ahem cough cough*

Storm
6th June 2007, 16:52
Edit- assuming you were living in the same place then as you are now.(just noticed the date!:slap: )

ynot slow
7th June 2007, 21:12
can try and organise ride to patea dam site via alton(pub),could try country triathlon,alton,manutahi and kakaramea pubs,then add barries and roughies in hawera and make it a poker run.shit sounds good,mmm must be good boy for time to do me thinks.

nadroj
7th June 2007, 22:43
can try and organise ride to patea dam site via alton(pub),could try country triathlon,alton,manutahi and kakaramea pubs,then add barries and roughies in hawera and make it a poker run.shit sounds good,mmm must be good boy for time to do me thinks.

PaulMac does rides around that area usually leaving from Northwest MC in Hawera & Cookes Honda in Stratford get down that way on occasion usually enjoying the hospitality of Manutahi at the end.

ynot slow
8th June 2007, 21:40
yep paul's last ride was to norsewear shop in norsewood,cooks do rides during summer,just seems i'm n/a sometimes lol

lealand
22nd June 2007, 19:45
Dudes
Drop me a line im out most of the time riding when home for 2 weeks try and stop me ;-) I ride a YZF1000R but im not racing for my life just there to enjoy the Ks

nadroj
22nd June 2007, 21:19
2 rides on sunday.
One from Merrilands Shell @ 10am heading to Wanganui (Triumph club)
Other from Northwest in Hawera heading for Whanga with an organised meal.

Whanga lunch run. Departing NorthWest motorcycles, Glover road, Hawera
10 am Sunday 24.
Lunch is $15 pp, payable at the pub.
For further information contact Paul at NorthWest touring on 021 476 271

Sensei
22nd June 2007, 23:23
See ya there . Whanga burger $9.50 . 1st there best dressed !

lealand
23rd June 2007, 09:42
Thanks dude
Sundays a bit out for me but ;-( keep in mind

blue eyed savage
23rd March 2008, 14:50
if anyones still out there in the naki me a a mate r keen to go for random rides whenever.

BiK3RChiK
23rd March 2008, 18:46
if anyones still out there in the naki me a a mate r keen to go for random rides whenever.

Hey, blue eyes, Martybabe is in the naki... I'm down there every now and again as all my family are down there and it's my old stomping ground. I'm sure there are heaps of others.

All the best,

Mavis

ynot slow
27th March 2008, 20:09
Just put a post up for a ride under Taranaki in meetings/events section,then all us loonies will turn up hehehehe.:clap::scooter:

fire eyes
28th March 2008, 15:53
hey

just tryin to track down some taranaki riders mainly L platers or any one really to go on some runs around taranaki and down to other 250cc or under or whatever get togethers .,

so leave a post etc etc and we will figure something out.
:banana: Ohh great thread! Ill be keeping watch on the Taranaki events .. awesomeeeeee .. for now though .. Ill have to be the orange lady lol way to go Onewheel! :hug: