PDA

View Full Version : Update on Manfeild

LB
24th February 2004, 04:11
We stopped in and had a look at Manfeild yesterday on our way home from Paeroa. The circuit will be ready for racing again very shortly. There was only one section that needed resealing - about 100m where you go from the short circuit back across the track to pit lane. They were halfway through resealing when we were there.

You can see the updates on www.manfeild.co.nz

The rest of the track is fine. Some of the tyres and concrete blocks had moved, but they have all been replaced.

So that's really good news!

What?
24th February 2004, 09:54
That IS good news. My heart sank a bit on sunday when you told me Manfeild had sunk. :thud:

Dave
24th February 2004, 17:31
Saw these pictures and thought it would be ages.

http://www.manfeild.co.nz/news_article.asp?ArticleID=212&return=index&page=1

Kickaha
24th February 2004, 20:59
There was only one section that needed resealing - about 4.2km

Yup one they do that it'll actually be a good place to race,instead of the bumpy goat track it is at the moment!

Maido
25th February 2004, 16:35
damn, I was hoping it got washed away....
If only it wasn't the whole track that got resurfaced...

MD
26th February 2004, 18:05
I visited the track this afternoon and it was in use by a group of ponce porsche people. Atleast its back in action but this Sunday's bike day (29th) will probably be rained out anyway
Mark D

Deano
26th February 2004, 18:30
I visited the track this afternoon and it was in use by a group of ponce porsche people. Atleast its back in action but this Sunday's bike day (29th) will probably be rained out anyway
Mark DInteresting....I was informed by the track people yesterday, that the track would not be ready by the 29th, due to delays with further rain while work was proceeding. :puke
:puke: not stick out tongue

wots up with the puke smiley ???????? SpankMe?