PDA

View Full Version : I tryed to kill,,,

Jackrat
24th February 2004, 12:19
Well I didn't really but thats the way it's probably being told down the RSA right now.I went for a ride out to the beach at lunch time,on the way home I thought I'd duck into town an vist the Mrs at work.I'm idling up the main behind half a dozen cars when an old boy steps onto the road an trys to walk between the cars an me,Shit!!! I swerve to the inside but the buggers on to me an turns heading back to the curb,I hit the brakes an tighten my turn even more but he keeps coming,I just about pull a U turn trying not to hit him
and end up full lock stopped with one foot down.It came as such a supprise I yell "what the fuck are ya' doing" instantly feeling like a prick for having done so,after all this old bugger probably served along side my old man in the last real war.Anyway now the scary part,I see that guy driving round town quite
regular an now he's probably told all the old diggers down the RSA that I tryed to run him down. :eek5:
So I'm thinking about leaving town for a few weeks,,,,

darren
24th February 2004, 12:32
well i dont know about this one,

I say its like driving and a small fluffy animal pulls out in front of ya
do you lock it up or run it over

I go for run it over, sorry :doobey:

Darren

SPman
24th February 2004, 12:36
well i dont know about this one,

I say its like driving and a small fluffy animal pulls out in front of ya
do you lock it up or run it over

I go for run it over, sorry :doobey:

Darren
Not if the "fluffy animal" will take you down with it....

georgedubyabush
24th February 2004, 14:30
Not if the "fluffy animal" will take you down with it....

Both times I've hit Hares it has fricken hurt. Both times I've collected them with my left footpeg/foot leaning into a corner and bent my foot under. Kind of like as a kid when you kick around inflated plastic wine casks that your alchy mother leaves around, theres gonna be one time when someone's filled one with water for a laugh.

darren
24th February 2004, 14:56
ok I will revise my fluffy hitting in future
to a crawl around it

darren

james
24th February 2004, 15:10
ok I will revise my fluffy hitting in future
to a crawl around it

darren

hey bro,i dont no if i could hit a poor bunny?
but if a nice pussy walks in front of me im not hittin it,im asking it out. :eek: :buggerd:

jrandom
24th February 2004, 15:11
Last time I took out a hedgehog in the cage it left half its spines behind and I sort of got used to them being there... didn't get around to scraping them out. Failed next WOF with a note about 'spikes in left front tyre'.

Be warned y'all.

Jackrat
24th February 2004, 15:41
Ummmm,I don't know what you guys are on but I can tell ya's now this old bugger was not fluffy or cute or even much good to look at,and my own natural reaction is to swerve around things like that.Oh yeah an I live in a town full of ugly depressing/depressed dairy farmers and errrr' their off spring.Things could'a got ugly ya' know.On a quite night round here ya' can hear the Banjo's playing. :sweatdrop

Ms Piggy
24th February 2004, 15:58
Well I didn't really but thats the way it's probably being told down the RSA right now.I went for a ride out to the beach at lunch time,on the way home I thought I'd duck into town an vist the Mrs at work.I'm idling up the main behind half a dozen cars when an old boy steps onto the road an trys to walk between the cars an me,Shit!!! I swerve to the inside but the buggers on to me an turns heading back to the curb,I hit the brakes an tighten my turn even more but he keeps coming,I just about pull a U turn trying not to hit him
and end up full lock stopped with one foot down.It came as such a supprise I yell "what the fuck are ya' doing" instantly feeling like a prick for having done so,after all this old bugger probably served along side my old man in the last real war.Anyway now the scary part,I see that guy driving round town quite
regular an now he's probably told all the old diggers down the RSA that I tryed to run him down. :eek5:
So I'm thinking about leaving town for a few weeks,,,,

I just about bumped into a pedestrian that (illegally crossing!!) walked out in front of me today...not quite as dramatic as your old codger though, just bloody annoying!
What did the old guy say when you shouted at him??

Jackrat
24th February 2004, 17:50
I just about bumped into a pedestrian that (illegally crossing!!) walked out in front of me today...not quite as dramatic as your old codger though, just bloody annoying!
What did the old guy say when you shouted at him??

Nothing at all,just shuffled about looking at the ground,made me feel even worse for yelling at him.Hell some days ya' not going to win so ya' may as well not bother.Just one of them things huh :yeah:

merv
24th February 2004, 18:00
He is probably deaf.

darren
24th February 2004, 18:07
ok you win next time I nearly run over some
old fella or fellas I will stop
get off my trusty zxr or citroen car, and offer to take the poor old fart to mcdonalds for a nice cuppa.
then I will sit with him and listen to 130 years of history
before walking him or her slowly across the road------------

oh shit a bike just ran the bugger over

oh well I tried honest I did :doobey: :disapint:

darren

Big Dog
24th February 2004, 18:23
Both times I've hit Hares it has fricken hurt. Both times I've collected them with my left footpeg/foot leaning into a corner and bent my foot under. Kind of like as a kid when you kick around inflated plastic wine casks that your alchy mother leaves around, theres gonna be one time when someone's filled one with water for a laugh.
I've hit two rabbits one saw me airbourne and almost lose it the other I felt real bad about at least that was a quick (face first into my front then rear tyre) death. The second ran outmissed my front tyre got caught on my chain skinned and run over by my back tyre (again almost lost it when back end went airborne). looked back to see a naked rabit making for the bushes (only pink rabbit I ever saw).
Get home to find the better part of a rabbit pelt suck to varios bits of the underside.

Dude I used to go to tech must have felt real bad he hit an old man crossing the road at the crossing between the courthouse and the police station. But thats not the bad part. The old man's shin was peeled back to the bone ankle to knee. Still not the bad part. It was his tutor. :bash:

Jackrat
24th February 2004, 18:26
Oh I wouldn't bother Darren,After all You,me,we is all a bunch of dirty bikie's.
See what I mean some days we can't win. :rolleyes:

Motu
24th February 2004, 21:30
A cat ran out on a mate of mine on his AC50 and he ran over it - the bike was so light that the cat carried the rear wheel with it,dumping my mate and the Suzuki on the ground.He reckoned the cat sat on the other side of the road and watched him pick up his bike,cruel things cats.

If we hadda killed all these old blokes when we were young fellas Jack,they wouldn't be wandering about on the road now - oh,for lost opportunities.

SPman
24th February 2004, 22:31
He is probably deaf.
Dumb and blind.

But he sure plays a mean pin ball! :doobey: