PDA

View Full Version : I got my liscence, Yay

MissSniper
16th November 2005, 15:12
Yay i am finally legally allowed to be on the road. :banana:
I shouldn't need to say watch out but I suppose the warning could be there. I shall see you out on the road soon, I cant wait. :scooter:
It's like the roads calling me. Is that a good thing? Maybe its just the voices in my head again, oh well. :2thumbsup

WRT
16th November 2005, 15:13
Congrats! Well done

bugjuice
16th November 2005, 15:14
ditto.. just in time for summer too, should be good.
no you have to practice wheelies and getting your knee down

Sniper
16th November 2005, 15:15

Oh Shit!

I shouldn't need to say watch out but I suppose the warning could be there. I shall see you out on the road soon, I cant wait. :scooter:
Watch out for what?

It's like the roads calling me. Is that a good thing? Maybe its just the voices in my head again, oh well. :2thumbsup
Its the voices, its always the voices.

Anyway, well done hun, ride safe, and don't do as I do, but do do as I tell you!

judgeshock
16th November 2005, 15:15
Fantastic, well done. Enjoy yourself :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Sniper
16th November 2005, 15:16
no you have to practice wheelies and getting your knee down

Don't encourage her, I need to hold the title of best rider for a while yet.....:blip:

Firefight
16th November 2005, 15:17
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllDonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

its a great feeling:first: :first: join the big family:grouphug:

F/F

MrMelon
16th November 2005, 15:19
Women drivers, no survivors!!

Heh heh. Congrats.

MissSniper
16th November 2005, 15:22
We will have to see who the best rider is Sniper. You may have more experience but we both know who's probably more likely to do stupid stuff. There may be a new reigning best rider.

Watch this space.............. :D

Sniper
16th November 2005, 15:23
We will have to see who the best rider is Sniper. You may have more experience but we both know who's probably more likely to do stupid stuff. There may be a new reigning best rider.

Watch this space.............. :D

And the token response I reserve as my own.............

Smartarse.

MissSniper
16th November 2005, 15:25
Yea, but at least it's cute.

Postie
16th November 2005, 15:29
well done getting your licence, give the Yarpie a drag race, all CBR's do is wobble and crash anyway. :rockon:

ScumKiller2
16th November 2005, 15:36
Super stuff that Ritchie, crowd goes mild.... Keep upright and happy riding. :niceone:

Swoop
16th November 2005, 15:51

Fantastic, well done!!!

Watch out for the other idiots on the road and you'll do fine!!!

zeRax
16th November 2005, 16:01
oooOo , both of ya must be wrapped, good job on the licence ;D

be cool to go for rides with the better half eh stu ^^? shot guys

yungatart
16th November 2005, 16:26
Awesome- now get out there and enjoy yourself

Macktheknife
16th November 2005, 16:31
Congrats, well done! It is a great feeling huh.

crashe
16th November 2005, 16:32
WOHOOOOOOOOOO another woman rider.... you go girl...
Dont take any shite from the lads... especially from Sniper... :rofl:

Congratulations
Off you go and ride your bike now or tonight.... have fun and enjoy your bike.

Ride safe

You can go and ride now without having Sniper snapping at ya heels.. :rofl:

jrandom
16th November 2005, 16:37
Nice job.

Did Sniper tell you about the obligatory licence-passing topless photos?

Official KB Rule #571: People who join KB without a bike licence and subsequently pass their test have to post topless photos of themselves, on or off their bike, before being allowed on KB rides.

Males, and females weighing over 100kg, receive automatic exemption.

You don't want to go breaking the rules, now, do you?

Only bad people break the rules.

Beemer
16th November 2005, 16:38
oooOo , both of ya must be wrapped, good job on the licence ;D

Yes, and hopefully in some good protective gear!

I got my full licence this time six years ago, so good on you, hope to see you out riding one day.

inlinefour
16th November 2005, 16:42

Now for something harder. Could you please talk Mrs IL4 into doin gthe same thing please?

Waylander
16th November 2005, 20:58
Congrats, no start passing Sniper on the outside of croners.:2thumbsup

onearmedbandit
16th November 2005, 23:11
Well down MissSniper, it'll be good to see you out on some rides aye. That is if I ever get out for them as well...

Stevo
16th November 2005, 23:24
WOHOOOOOOOOOO another woman rider.... you go girl...
Dont take any shite from the lads... especially from Sniper... :rofl:

Congratulations

Ditto

Ride safe

You can go and ride now without having Sniper snapping at ya heels.. :rofl:
Snappin at her heels?? Bwahahaha. Sniper will be left wondering where the hell she went!

Seriously though. The hardest people to learn from (esp. when learning to drive or ride) are parents or your partner.
So I promise to come down and show you a thing or two that will certainly leave hubby in the distance, and eating your dust. HAahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha

Sniper
17th November 2005, 06:43
Ditto

Snappin at her heels?? Bwahahaha. Sniper will be left wondering where the hell she went!

Seriously though. The hardest people to learn from (esp. when learning to drive or ride) are parents or your partner.
So I promise to come down and show you a thing or two that will certainly leave hubby in the distance, and eating your dust. HAahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha

Har har har har har. Im going to take her for a couple of rides just out of CHCH and then make a trip up to Blenheim soon. I'll let her win, just so that she feels good and you feel like you did your job. :2thumbsup

Lou Girardin
17th November 2005, 07:19
Har har har har har. Im going to take her for a couple of rides just out of CHCH and then make a trip up to Blenheim soon. I'll let her win, just so that she feels good and you feel like you did your job. :2thumbsup

A bit of advanced arse covering it seems.

Sniper
17th November 2005, 12:32
A bit of advanced arse covering it seems.

If you have met Stevo, you know it a nessesity

Sniper
17th November 2005, 12:35
Nice job.

Did Sniper tell you about the obligatory licence-passing topless photos?

Official KB Rule #571: People who join KB without a bike licence and subsequently pass their test have to post topless photos of themselves, on or off their bike, before being allowed on KB rides.

I did and now my face hurts, so goes my groin.

MissSniper
17th November 2005, 15:00
Thanks Stevo, it's a primo bike. I love it. I can't wait till i get to stretch the legs a little. Snipers not that bad ive known worse. Plus i get to play the selective hearing game, it works a charm.

**R1**
17th November 2005, 15:50
Well done that girl:msn-wink:

Want me to show you how to ride faster than Sniper?
It shouldnt be too hard he rides like a girl any way:motu:

Sniper
17th November 2005, 16:42
Why does every say I ride like a girl? I'll show you on day............ in 2018

Mrs Old Farts
17th November 2005, 18:21
Well done Miss sniper, now you can go out and enjoy the roads and leave the other half in your dust hahaha:yes: No seriously, stay safe and have a good time riding together.

Rashika
17th November 2005, 20:22
yehaaaaaaaa....
I knew you'd do it easy! :banana:
Now all the fun can REALLy start...:rockon:

stunz
17th November 2005, 20:53
Congratulations MissSniper.
Hope you have loads of great times riding around this great country of ours on two wheels...
Watch out for the other idiots on the road and you'll do fine!!!Indeed! On a bike, EVERY other road user is an idiot. Drive Safely! :2thumbsup

scumdog
17th November 2005, 21:57
And the token response I reserve as my own.............

Smartarse.

I feel you have been hoist by your own petard!!!:lol:

scumdog
17th November 2005, 21:59
Why does every say I ride like a girl? I'll show you on day............ in 2018

Yeah, dunno what they're talking about - I mean I didn't think you rode that good!:shake: :laugh: :killingme

Sniper
18th November 2005, 06:42
Lol, Im just surprised Stevo doesn't say anything....

Stevo
18th November 2005, 07:00
I don't think you ride like a girl. More like a guy who doesn't have to prove anything, nor keep up with faster riders. Prob ensure you are a long time rider if anything.:drinknsin

Sorry if that reply isn't what ya expected. :Pokey: :nya:

All I have to say is: "Go Miss Sniper, Go Miss Sniper!" :killingme :killingme

Sniper
18th November 2005, 07:03
I don't think you ride like a girl. More like a guy who doesn't have to prove anything, nor keep up with faster riders. Prob ensure you are a long time rider if anything.:drinknsin

Sorry if that reply isn't what ya expected. :Pokey: :nya:

True to form, you have caught me off guard......:blink:
But I suppose in those words, we shall both be long time riders.

Stevo
21st November 2005, 06:59
True to form, you have caught me off guard......:blink:
But I suppose in those words, we shall both be long time riders.
Maybe. Here's hopin anyhoo

metric
21st November 2005, 18:25
congrats!!!

sheep
22nd November 2005, 14:26
Hi - coming from a "new" newbie congrats on passing your tests!!:drinknsin

I have a question - for your basic handling skills test, how much did they sting you and where did you go to get it?? Ive been on the LTSA website & they list the obvious things you must do to pass your learners licence test for a motorcycle. They also list the charges - beside the basic handling skills test they list the price as $41. All the local driving schools in the yellow pages here in Napier charge $100-130!!!! Couple of private guys charge $90 but this seems quite high to me for a simple 1/2 hour of weaving and riding between cones and getting a certificate for it!!!

Ive checked with my local AA and VTNZ brances and VTNZ claims to provide the restricted practical test but not the basic handling skills test. They all told me to look up the yellow pages & head for a driving school. Can anyone help me on where to go that might be cheaper, or is $90 as good as it gets??

Thanks for yr help guys :niceone:

Xtat1k
22nd November 2005, 20:09
congrats on the licence, ill be sure to keep an eye out for ya on the footpath (JOKES), go hard enjoy the summer. peace:2thumbsup

Sniper
22nd November 2005, 20:11
On behalf of MissSniper Sheep.

She rung mainland driving school and paid $45 bucks. Ring around mate, you will get it cheaper than $90

sheep
24th November 2005, 08:30
Thanks dude - here in Napier EVERYTHING is more expensive.
Trust me Ive rung every place in Napier I can think of & $90 is the cheapest and ranges right up to $130 at listed driving schools!!
I cant believe it to be honest - Ive even been on the LTSA website & their approx price for the handling certificate is $41. Thats why I suspected the local prices here were hell dear. Oh well - might have to venture out of town to see if I can get it cheaper over my xmas holidays.

:doh: