PDA

View Full Version : March Hair Rally

dangerous
24th February 2004, 17:27
Any one going to the March Hare rally (Waimate S/I) on the 5-7 march? Should be a good one as usual. We just have to hope that the weather picks up, but cant realy complain compaird to some :scooter:

White trash
25th February 2004, 06:35
Unfortunately, I'm only alowed one SI trip per year. And the VCR in Alex is it!

Did you get there this year Dangerous? There were a shit load of Guzzi's present, thats for sure.

Hitcher
25th February 2004, 09:58
Shouldn't that be the "March Hare" rally (as in "mad as a...")??

MikeL
25th February 2004, 10:49
Shouldn't that be the "March Hare" rally (as in "mad as a...")??

Ah, that's a relief. I was beginning to think I wouldn't be eligible...

dangerous
25th February 2004, 17:45
Unfortunately, I'm only alowed one SI trip per year. And the VCR in Alex is it!

Did you get there this year Dangerous? There were a shit load of Guzzi's present, thats for sure.

No did not the Vincent county rally is a bit to close to the Glenorchy and Wonder rally's so I usualy give it a miss and its only down the road from the Brass Monkey.
However the Wonder is not on any more and I'm to bigger wossie to do the Brass (got my 10 up) so next year I'll look at doing the Vincent.
How do you rate the VCR? I have done one of them but it was a while ago.

Hitcher: I have corrected my era's Hair is now Hare :Oops:

RiderInBlack
25th February 2004, 21:54
Pilgrim, Chrissi (club prizzey) and Keith from BOP Coastal Cruisers are going to the March Hare then the Hokitika Wild Food Festival (went to it myself last year on the VFR, f*cken awesome :Punk: ). Say hi from "Nursey" (my club name, long story) if you meet them. No money, so not going this year :brick: Looking forward to going next year on the CBR :ride:

RiderInBlack
1st March 2004, 10:50
One Rider has pulled out of Pligrim's Pligrimage. They depart tomorrow from Tauranga and are heading South via Taupo. The Pligrimage is going to the March Hare Rally then onto the Hokitika Wild Food Fest (they are going to heaps of other things while their down there too).

Contact or text my celephone (025 534350) if your interested and I'll pass it on to Pligrim.

laRIKin
1st March 2004, 16:10
This is not a good post for a first one.

So HI all, I have been a dreaded lurker. :devil2:

And I think that I should just let you know.
Before you turn up to the Hokitika Wild Food Festival.
That I hope that you already have your ticket, as there are NO gate sales this year.
And there has been limited tickets this year because it has gotten to big.
So I'm sorry for the bad news for those of you that want to go and do not
have tickets. :brick:

So I hope that you still have a good weekend and now can plan it accordingly
with this in mind.

RiderInBlack
1st March 2004, 19:43
Pilgrim has a spare Hokitika WFFest ticket as Keith pulled out from the "Pilgrimage" (Hoki ticket was part of the package). So if you want to go, text me (025 534350) ASAP and I'll pass you contact on to ether Pilgrim or Chrissi.

Remember: "He who hessates is lost"

White trash
3rd March 2004, 14:37
No did not the Vincent county rally is a bit to close to the Glenorchy and Wonder rally's so I usualy give it a miss and its only down the road from the Brass Monkey.
However the Wonder is not on any more and I'm to bigger wossie to do the Brass (got my 10 up) so next year I'll look at doing the Vincent.
How do you rate the VCR? I have done one of them but it was a while ago.

Hitcher: I have corrected my era's Hair is now Hare :Oops:

Traditionally, I'm not a rally goer. Just not my scene.

But this year six of us did a hell ride down from Wgtn and back in a weekend and thoroughly enjoyed ourselfs.

Lots of beer. MMmmmmmm........Beeeerrrrr

merv
3rd March 2004, 18:53
Traditionally, I'm not a rally goer. Just not my scene.

Me neither - where's the queensize bed, electric blanket and the spa bath?

RiderInBlack
4th March 2004, 05:31
Pilgrim crossed the ditch yesterday. If any of you are going to the March Hare and want to go to the Hoki Wild Food Fest, catch Pilgrim at the rally. He has a 2003 Wide Glide with PILGRM as his no. plate. He might still have that spare Hoki WFF ticket.

LB
5th March 2004, 04:42
Me neither - where's the queensize bed, electric blanket and the spa bath?
I'm with you on this one Merv (in my own king sized bed, of course) (though not necessarily on my own.....)

White trash
5th March 2004, 07:07
My god, Lynda!

This post's even earlier! Don't you sleep woman?

LB
5th March 2004, 18:06
My god, Lynda!

This post's even earlier! Don't you sleep woman?
Well, sometimes I wake up and can't go back to sleep (despite counting men in leather jumping onto their bikes.....) so I figure I may as well see who's said what on the KB site.

merv
5th March 2004, 20:27
Now you've got a Duc Lynda have you stopped dreaming about Ben and moved on to his younger brother seeing he's part of the clan now?

Ben must be worried you stopped thinking about him too because he couldn't qualify on pole for the D200 but sure as hell Eric has on the Duc.

LB
6th March 2004, 03:36
Now you've got a Duc Lynda have you stopped dreaming about Ben and moved on to his younger brother seeing he's part of the clan now?

Ben must be worried you stopped thinking about him too because he couldn't qualify on pole for the D200 but sure as hell Eric has on the Duc.
Eric does have the general Bostrom rugged cool good looks, but Ben is still top of the fantasy list for me I'm afraid.

Although I would prefer him to be winning on a Duc (and I do note that he is currently doing neither), that's not the real reason I dream (read: lust) about him.

We all need things to dream about......