PDA

View Full Version : Gilera Nexus 500

zadok
17th November 2005, 02:40
I'm particularly impressed with this beaut scoot.

MisterD
17th November 2005, 07:34
This kind of thing kind of divides the scooter community, mainly because it looks too much like a sports bike I suppose. Those things are good for 140k, which is pretty good for an auto transmission, and I think you have the ability to muck about with the geometry of the chassis too.

Despite the looks the riding position is just like my vespa ET, really upright not leaning back as you expect. Scooter E-motion in Eden terrace have one if you want a go...

Edit: Oops, Eden Terrace is a bit of a way from Perfect Perth....

SARGE
17th November 2005, 07:41
This kind of thing kind of divides the scooter community, mainly because it looks too much like a sports bike I suppose. Those things are good for 140k, which is pretty good for an auto transmission, and I think you have the ability to muck about with the geometry of the chassis too.

Despite the looks the riding position is just like my vespa ET, really upright not leaning back as you expect. Scooter E-motion in Eden terrace have one if you want a go...

Edit: Oops, Eden Terrace is a bit of a way from Perfect Perth....

you can adjust the rear suspension height via a knob on the shock.. there are a few hot-up parts available for them too.. my last shop sold those and they are an absolute blast to ride