PDA

View Full Version : Ullyses- notorious gangsters?

jazbug5
17th November 2005, 18:33
Had to share this rare moment of humour from work today...

As many of you know, I have been working on the front counter or a large urban police station in Australia. Today, the officer on duty with me happened to be a biker with whom I have chewed much fat upon the subject of bikes etc.

A business woman, clearly stressed, approaches the counter. (I paraphrase here..)

"I need to speak to an officer immediately... I'm in danger."

"Okay... so, what happened..?"

"Well, this guy who rear ended my car this morning... I looked him up on the internet. He gave me his name for the insurance claim, and so I decided to look him up. He's in a biker gang."

Myself and officer exchange glances.

"Riiight. Which one?"

"Ullyses. It's massive... what will I do? I'm really scared!!"

Myself and officer pee ourselves.

*titter*

crashe
17th November 2005, 18:39
Thats a goodie...

Maybe send it on the the NZ and Aussie club to go onto their websites...
They will crack up laughing...

jazbug5
17th November 2005, 18:42
Hmmm. Then again, maybe not.

He might read it, you see, and then get shirty about her having looked him up and stuff. Ya never know.

Sniper
17th November 2005, 19:36
Hahaha, fantastic. Although, you do have to be careful of the Ulysses, they have "years" of gang experience.

Scorpygirl
17th November 2005, 21:04
Very good matey!!! :lol: Ulysses is a "big gang of bikers" :2thumbsup

But just an aside please spell "Ulysses" correctly :thud:

sels1
17th November 2005, 21:07
Good one Jaz:lol:

Rhino
17th November 2005, 21:09
Thats a goodie...

Maybe send it on the the NZ and Aussie club to go onto their websites...
They will crack up laughing...
As The Editor of the Auckland Ulysses Branch Newsletter (and Webmaster of the Auckland site) plus also the Editor of the National Magazine, I'm sure that I can get this in one or other of the mags.:2thumbsup

As Sniper says, watch out we have years of experience. Anybody who disagrees may have 4,000 members on their doorstep.:lol:

NordieBoy
17th November 2005, 21:24
As Sniper says, watch out we have years of experience. Anybody who disagrees may have 4,000 members on their doorstep.:lol:
Hmmm.
My doorstep woukd only take 2 skinny or one fat member but they have to take their boots off.

MSTRS
18th November 2005, 08:10
Oh, how I laughed! The Glassie Blues wud be fear shittin theirsels ta heer tha.
This is one that Rove needs to hear about, Jaz

Paul in NZ
18th November 2005, 08:33
Very good matey!!! :lol: Ulysses is a "big gang of bikers" :2thumbsup

But just an aside please spell "Ulysses" correctly :thud:

Look, you shouldn't laugh as this lady is right to be afraid. Apparently this gang of fearsome bikers takes a fairly hard line on protecting their turf AND (apparently) spelling. Underground sources tell me they are thinking of muscling in on the grammer and punctuation racket as well..

Naturally, should a turf warerupt, I expect all the KB crew to rally behind our Warlord (of words) Hitcher. So get out your dictionaries and thesaore... um thesu.. erm thesauri, oh, erm, you know,those big books full of long words because I hear those jokers fight dirty..

Lias
18th November 2005, 08:35
Oh dear.. that did make me laugh.

Then trying to explain to wolf and mines boss why this was so hysterically funny was challenging. I think his comprehension of "large groups of people on motorcycles" may be similar to that business womans.

heavenly.talker
18th November 2005, 08:54
I heard they were big group of bad boys (and girls) :-) lol

Thanks for the good laugh!

Sniper
18th November 2005, 09:59
Naturally, should a turf warerupt, I expect all the KB crew to rally behind our Warlord (of words) Hitcher. So get out your dictionaries and thesaore... um thesu.. erm thesauri, oh, erm, you know,those big books full of long words because I hear those jokers fight dirty..

Thesaurus? Hear Hitcher has a new branch of BDOTGNZA?
BDOTGEL-Brave defenders of the great English langauge.

Jackrat
18th November 2005, 17:25
Hey,they made a huge impact on Bondage Bunny.
Do a search if you missed the fun.:lol:

kro
18th November 2005, 17:48
He he, the gold old Ulysses gangsters, that is gold.

Do they still meet at that Yacht club on the side of the Southwestern motorway between Hillsborough Road, and the Mangere off ramp?. I'm sure I used to see a whole swag of the Ulysses troops there.

Scorpygirl
18th November 2005, 17:52
He he, the gold old Ulysses gangsters, that is gold.

Do they still meet at that Yacht club on the side of the Southwestern motorway between Hillsborough Road, and the Mangere off ramp?. I'm sure I used to see a whole swag of the Ulysses troops there.

Yip sure do Kronos!!! :banana: It's called the Manukau Cruising Club and the Auckland Branch of the Ulysses Club meets there on the first Monday of the month!!!:yes:

froggyfrenchman
18th November 2005, 21:15
shit thats funny!

kro
19th November 2005, 18:43
Thanks Scorpy, I used to live on Rogan Street hillsborough, and ride to work at Mahunga drive, and use to see the Ulysses troops on my way home from work sometimes, that brings back memories.