PDA

View Full Version : BLING AS!!! CBR250RR fairings

crash harry
17th November 2005, 22:23
Tyga performance ([/URL]) have announced a new set of fairings for the CBR250RR (MC22). I think they look ace. :2thumbsup

Even though most CBR250 owners have probably already seen them on the JDM CBR forums, I thought I'd share them with the wider group...

http://photobucket.com/albums/b325/tygap/MC22bodywork/

They're supposed to be available in a few weeks time I think.

(I am in no way affiliated with Tyga - I just think this is f**kin cool...)

BTW: Here's the [URL="http://www.cr-x.org/cbr250/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27807&whichpage=1"]link (http://www.tyga-performance.com/pages/home.php) to the original forum thread on JDM CBRs

skidMark
17th November 2005, 22:25
can i just borrow those pics i need to goto the bathroom :lol:

those r nice look gangsta all primered out as well haha

qldzxr250a
17th November 2005, 23:36
does the kit come with or without those black paper clips to hold on screen??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HDTboy
18th November 2005, 14:22
I think I'll stick to my cable tied fairings, I don't like those at all

Sniper
18th November 2005, 14:28
Hmmm, you think those will be on sale to the public?

N4CR
18th November 2005, 14:31
I think they look better but i don't think they are stonking. Somehow the NSR fairings that one guy on here has really made me go *whoa* - liked them better than these.

Sad thing is in these cases is 'oh... its only a cbr/zxr/nsr or whatever etc' Such a letdown lol.

Saw a nice 89zxr250A yesterday that some bugger had put a zx7r front fairing on!

Marmoot
18th November 2005, 14:44
For this one, the front is too big for a 250, that it actually made the bike looks like a sports tourer instead (VFR800 comes to mind).

I think Tyga's best achievement is when they implement NSR150SP fairing onto NSR250.

Grizz
18th November 2005, 17:00
does the kit come with or without those black paper clips to hold on screen??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those clips arn't to hold the screen on :weird: As the wind whsitles through them it creates a subsonic sound that deters large vermin ie roo's, and makes them run away from the bike.

You are from Queensland, you should know better. :doh:

SPORK
18th November 2005, 17:05
Hmmm, you think those will be on sale to the public?
They most likely will be in a little while.

Coyote
18th November 2005, 17:11
They look great, shame I'm not keeping the CBR

Sniper
18th November 2005, 17:57
They most likely will be in a little while.

I only ask because I would like to know who I can contact to find out prices ect.

SPORK
18th November 2005, 19:07
I only ask because I would like to know who I can contact to find out prices ect.
Ask the tyga d00ders. They seem like cool people.

And for all you R1 owners, they sell race fairings for something like US$400 with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

qldzxr250a
18th November 2005, 19:14
Those clips arn't to hold the screen on :weird: As the wind whsitles through them it creates a subsonic sound that deters large vermin ie roo's, and makes them run away from the bike.

You are from Queensland, you should know better. :doh:

The only large vermin i see on the Gold Coast is cagers and cibbers :blip: (waiting for war....) hehe:rofl: :rofl:

you know im only joking....right guys.....
:whistle: :whistle:

Grizz
18th November 2005, 19:18
The only large vermin i see on the Gold Coast is cagers and cibbers :blip: (waiting for war....) hehe:rofl: :rofl:

you know im only joking....right guys.....
:whistle: :whistle:

So, you don't mind the tourists then!. I am envious though theres some nice roads there, down to Ballina, even the GC hinterland, Mount Tamborine etc, I left before I could see those roads on a bike.

Sniper
18th November 2005, 19:20
Thanks you OMGWTFBBQ

qldzxr250a
18th November 2005, 19:31
yeah the tamborine trip is ace. especially way back down :blip: steep down hill twisties = BIG fun.... unfortunatly constabulary have taken a liking too.

Joe Blogs
22nd November 2005, 11:23
Right, so tygapaul says we need 6 people or more to do a group buy, and with a group buy we get a 30% discount, now that would suit me down to the ground.

So who is up for it?

It is normally going to be around US$600 or NZ$872.04 (NZ$ thanks to www.xe.com) and my math tells me that it will be about NZ$610.43 with discount + shipping.

So come-on people, Paul said about 2 weeks until it is on the market, so get saving.

Sniper
22nd November 2005, 11:57
Count me in please.

Counter-Steer
23rd November 2005, 20:53
I am extremely interested.
Are all the panels bar the tank included? What about the front mud guard?
Front and rear lights?
Loved the Fairings shown on the NSR Project, but looking on the site last week could only find gears for the 2 Strokers.

Sniper
23rd November 2005, 20:59
All the gear bar the tank are provided mate.

gav
23rd November 2005, 22:50
If you get 6 will he chuck in one of these for free? :yes:
Its a pipe for a Honda NSR150SP

Brett
24th November 2005, 06:57
I think thats really nice!!

pyrocam
24th November 2005, 08:05
itsokay

i like the new headlights for sure/ but i wouldnt change my current fairings for it.

Marmoot
24th November 2005, 08:29
itsokay

i like the new headlights for sure/ but i wouldnt change my current fairings for it.

especially with that colour you have. Bling as, already!
Saw you this morning too, carrington-GNR intersection. :yes:

Coyote
24th November 2005, 08:38
How easy would it be to modify a tail section to suit the RG?

pyrocam
24th November 2005, 08:46
especially with that colour you have. Bling as, already!
Saw you this morning too, carrington-GNR intersection. :yes:

you in a cage? mmm filtered traffic.

*sic
24th November 2005, 09:18
badass....

Marmoot
24th November 2005, 09:45
you in a cage? mmm filtered traffic.

two-wheeled teenage punk.....:mellow:

pyrocam
24th November 2005, 16:22
two-wheeled teenage punk.....:mellow:
yeah man. im a rebel. havent you seen me wheelie'ing past your house twice every day.

Marmoot
24th November 2005, 21:39
yeah man. im a rebel. havent you seen me wheelie'ing past your house twice every day.

i didn't notice...maybe because it's not high enough :doobey:

pyrocam
25th November 2005, 08:04
i didn't notice...maybe because it's not high enough :doobey:

hmmm. burn. maybe its just cos your grass is too long to see anything out of your windows?

Marmoot
25th November 2005, 09:06
hmmm. burn. maybe its just cos your grass is too long to see anything out of your windows?

sorry bro, na-ah. Spent 2 whole days mowing those dagnammit thang!
It's all sweet and tidy now.
but anything 'wheelying' lower than grass height is a shameful reflection of the rider's skill :hitcher:

ride this sat!

pyrocam
25th November 2005, 09:14
sorry bro, na-ah. Spent 2 whole days mowing those dagnammit thang!
It's all sweet and tidy now.
but anything 'wheelying' lower than grass height is a shameful reflection of the rider's skill :hitcher:

ride this sat!

hey can I borow your mower? last sat me and my flatmates tried to cut our lawn with a shovel, an angle grinder, a golf club, a saw, can of lynx, electric razor.

we found the golf club and the saw to be the best by far. but now ive got great big hoary blisters.

Marmoot
25th November 2005, 13:39
Only if you top up the oil in it.

Actually, can I borrow ur 250 for a stroll around the block while u're mowing?

pyrocam
25th November 2005, 13:49
Only if you top up the oil in it.

Actually, can I borrow ur 250 for a stroll around the block while u're mowing?

Ill top up the oil.... omg it doesnt take 2t does it :angry: I just gave away about 7 litres with my old bike :cry:

Ill get someone else to do the mowing, If i organise it someone else can actually do it.

sure you can, but if you drop it I get to borrow your sp1 till you pay for it to be fixed :)

Counter-Steer
25th November 2005, 18:46
I'm in on that guys, if you can get the rest of the 6 needed 4 the good price lol.
Is that price freight included?
What is the exact list of panels/gear that you get? Straight bolt on?
What details do I need for money transfer cheque etc?

Cheers

_intense_
30th November 2005, 12:08
so, how many of you out there would actually be seriously interested in a group buy to bling out your cibbie?

Counter-Steer
30th November 2005, 19:19
Put my name down Intense

Sniper
1st December 2005, 09:21
I'll buy my own, but thanks for the offers guys.

_intense_
2nd December 2005, 21:08
I for one would be seriously interested in looking at buying the fairings, i think four is the number of fairing kits needed to get some sort of discount and bulk shipping deal? if you on KB and know a cibie rider who isn't then let them know these are about? generate as much interest as possible *bling*

Sniper
3rd December 2005, 07:33
I for one would be seriously interested in looking at buying the fairings, i think four is the number of fairing kits needed to get some sort of discount and bulk shipping deal? if you on KB and know a cibie rider who isn't then let them know these are about? generate as much interest as possible *bling*

You need a bulk order of 6 mate. Read back throught the thread and you will see.

Counter-Steer
3rd December 2005, 15:53
Why are you not interested in going in on a group buy deal Sniper? Is it not in your best interests too?

Sniper
3rd December 2005, 16:00
Im not keen on group buys

texmo
3rd December 2005, 16:05
So what are the prices for a bulk buy and single pruchase?

Counter-Steer
4th December 2005, 20:19
"It is normally going to be around US$600 or NZ$872.04 and my math tells me that it will be about NZ$610.43 with discount + shipping."

Reason being Sniper? I dont really see your logic, we are just trying to save each other money.

Joe Bloggs, are you still interested?

texmo
4th December 2005, 20:48
I am in if its not too much for shipping, I take it these are not primed?

Sniper
4th December 2005, 22:53
Reason being Sniper? I dont really see your logic, we are just trying to save each other money.

I'm saving myself money. I figure the bike looks good as is. Thanks for the offer though

Counter-Steer
5th December 2005, 21:31
Sweet as Sniper.

So we have on the list; Intense, Texmo and I
We need another 3 to get the 30% off.
Does Joe Bloggs still have an interest?
Anybody know of anyone else that may be interested?

Joe Blogs
6th December 2005, 21:05
Hi, yeh im still interested, (might have to rob a bank <_<), but yeh im still interested.
They cant be far away from release. Put the word out I have my dingy for sale so I can buy fairings and maybe someone will buy it.

See http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Fishing/Salt-water/Other/auction-42382491.htm for details

Joe Blogs
30th December 2005, 20:36
OMFG they are here, hyper ventilating.

http://tyga-performance.com/MC22_CBR250RR/pictures.php

Deep Breath