PDA

View Full Version : What is it with Girls bout guys on bikes...

Unit
20th November 2005, 10:56
So, there is quite a thread about guys bout girls on bikes, interesting to see if this one competes. Personally, dont get what is with the whole girls on bikes topic. Do guys claim a priority title cause they invented the machines? To me the whole gender thing is a non event when it comes to motorcycling. Everyone rides in different styles and at different levels through both genders. Some guy riders will always be very average. Some brilliant. Some dangerous, some safe, some talented, some challenged. Just like girls. Little guys ride big bikes, big guys ride little bikes, and so it is too with girls. Some are wankers and some are really nice people, across both genders. All in all its an experience in interacting with people and machines. :confused:

XTC
20th November 2005, 11:44
Spoken like a true Gurl :rofl: :dodge:

Unit
20th November 2005, 11:51
Spoken like a true Gurl :rofl: :dodge:
I rest my case:apumpin:

Beemer
20th November 2005, 22:31
Everyone rides in different styles and at different levels through both genders. Some guy riders will always be very average. Some brilliant. Some dangerous, some safe, some talented, some challenged. Just like girls.

This contradicts your post in the thread about double demerit points - "I still maintain bikes should have a different speed limit, they are a totally different vehicle and primarily are piloted by people with far more skills that those that are let loose in tintops."

The truth is, there are good and bad riders just as commonly as there are good and bad drivers. The main difference is, many riders think they are much better riders than they really are.

justsomeguy
20th November 2005, 23:05
The main difference is, many riders think they are much better riders than they really are.

Naa I suck:spudguita

mini_me
21st November 2005, 07:31
The truth is, there are good and bad riders just as commonly as there are good and bad drivers. The main difference is, many riders think they are much better riders than they really are.

or they don't live long enough :spudguita

heavenly.talker
21st November 2005, 07:36
Hmmmmmmm men on bikes :-)
Bring it on....soooooooo sexy!

*sic
21st November 2005, 12:56

thank you...

vifferman
21st November 2005, 13:00
The main difference is, many riders think they are much better riders than they really are.
I think I'm as good as I really am.
Except sometimes, when I'm not.

I wish I was at home in the gargre, tinkering with my bike...

buellbabe
21st November 2005, 13:11
I think I'm as good as I really am.
Except sometimes, when I'm not.

I wish I was at home in the gargre, tinkering with my bike...

Well said, couldn't agree more:rockon:

flash
21st November 2005, 13:39
now this is my question....
whats with this new generation of chicks that dont like bikes or think its hot for a guy to ride one, im 16 and i think its even lowered my coolness rating because i ride a bike, all the chicks my age are into the whole boy racer look, you know, with the whole pimped out fast car.
please all the girls that are -20 tell me im wrong and that riding a bike is hot and "dangerous"

Back Fire
21st November 2005, 13:49
whats with this new generation of chicks that dont like bikes or think its hot for a guy to ride one, im 16 and i think its even lowered my coolness rating because i ride a bike, all the chicks my age are into the whole boy racer look, you know, with the whole pimped out fast car.
please all the girls that are -20 tell me im wrong and that riding a bike is hot and "dangerous"

same here... 19 and all the chicks I see my age are wetting themselfs over boi ricer WRX's and skylines etc... stupid cars couldn't even keep up with my 600 for gods sake :bash:

SPORK
21st November 2005, 13:57
same here... 19 and all the chicks I see my age are wetting themselfs over boi ricer WRX's and skylines etc... stupid cars couldn't even keep up with my 600 for gods sake :bash:
Well if you want a cage, I'll trade you my mum's Hyundai Accent that you can pimp for your K5. I think it's a good deal.

I don't need the help, personally :laugh:

N4CR
21st November 2005, 14:27
Most ladies I know around 18 looove bikes and want to go on the back. :yes:

Mabey you are just hanging out with the wrong 'americanised' bopper crowd. Or don't have a zxr :P

Back Fire
21st November 2005, 15:58
Most ladies I know around 18 looove bikes and want to go on the back. :yes:

Mabey you are just hanging out with the wrong 'americanised' bopper crowd. Or don't have a zxr :P

haha, Id rather have a moped than a zxr.

flash
21st November 2005, 16:01
i think its seem im in the mount.
after dark just about every street is fulled with boyracers showing off and "draging" (if you can call it that). when i get my rgv ill have to go show them all up ;)

heavenly.talker
21st November 2005, 16:15
Just like it takes boys a while to mature...so it takes girls.
Don't worry they will catch up at some stage.
Part of the coolness factor is not even trying to impress them...that's when they really start to notice :-)

skidMark
21st November 2005, 17:27
So, there is quite a thread about guys bout girls on bikes, interesting to see if this one competes. Personally, dont get what is with the whole girls on bikes topic. Do guys claim a priority title cause they invented the machines? To me the whole gender thing is a non event when it comes to motorcycling. Everyone rides in different styles and at different levels through both genders. Some guy riders will always be very average. Some brilliant. Some dangerous, some safe, some talented, some challenged. Just like girls. Little guys ride big bikes, big guys ride little bikes, and so it is too with girls. Some are wankers and some are really nice people, across both genders. All in all its an experience in interacting with people and machines. :confused:

a chick riding a motorcycle is hot hehe lol

Keystone19
21st November 2005, 17:32
Actually, this thread just made me think of something...

How come not that many girls under 20 ride bikes either, or am I just hanging out with the wrong crowd?

It seems most of the girls on here who ride are over 20.

What's the deal?

heavenly.talker
21st November 2005, 17:34

How come not that many girls under 20 ride bikes either, or am I just hanging out with the wrong crowd?

What's the deal?

Still under the influence of Mum and Dad at that age. It takes a while for a girl to know her own mind.

Keystone19
21st November 2005, 17:36
Still under the influence of Mum and Dad at that age. It takes a while for a girl to know her own mind.

You reckon...

I thought it might be because they might get their hair messed up...

heavenly.talker
21st November 2005, 17:37
You reckon...

I thought it might be because they might get their hair messed up...

Good one keystone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Macktheknife
21st November 2005, 17:42
It takes a while for a girl to know her own mind.
Now that is what I call an understatement!
It takes even longer for a guy to know what the hell she is talking about too! lol and it presupposes that a girl CAN know her own mind!
Seriously though, Bikes are cool, the riders are really just the icing on the cake. Of course some icing is nicer than others! lol:drinkup: :drinkup: :devil2:

heavenly.talker
21st November 2005, 17:45
Now that is what I call an understatement!
It takes even longer for a guy to know what the hell she is talking about too! lol and it presupposes that a girl CAN know her own mind!
Seriously though, Bikes are cool, the riders are really just the icing on the cake. Of course some icing is nicer than others! lol:drinkup: :drinkup: :devil2:

Well that way the guy still has a challenge :-) :2thumbsup :lol:

Sooooo love the icing...as long as it's not marzipan...whoever dreamed up that had no taste buds!:corn:

SlashWylde
21st November 2005, 18:02

...Seriously...most girls who actually chat to me about my bike say they like the look of it but are terrified of sitting it...when it's stationary and NOT RUNNING...*sigh*

What's up with these girls? She's a hard road finding the perfect woman boy, tell you what tho, it's a good filtering method for finding a real woman, cause any girl who's keen to be a pillion's got the right attitude I reckon.

heavenly.talker
21st November 2005, 18:04
...Seriously...most girls who actually chat to me about my bike say they like the look of it but are terrified of sitting it...when it's stationary and NOT RUNNING...*sigh*

What's up with these girls? She's a hard road finding the perfect woman boy, tell you what tho, it's a good filtering method for finding a real woman, cause any girl who's keen to be a pillion's got the right attitude I reckon.

Another way is seeing if she would be keen to learn to ride too. For a few bucks she can sit her basic handling certificate on a Sunday afternoon with Lee. He does lessons too...I reckon if she wins him over then she's probably a keeper :banana: :banana: :banana: :yes: :yes:

SPman
22nd November 2005, 17:33

Any girl who's keen to be The Rider, has got the right attitude!

crazyxr250rider
22nd November 2005, 17:46
Wish more women rode bikes...........

mstriumph
24th November 2005, 12:42
............................... The main difference is, many riders think they are much better riders than they really are.

nahhhhh - methinks the main difference is that, while MANY riders MAY think that, ALL cage drivers seem to..... :lol:

mstriumph
24th November 2005, 12:47

:love: :love: ABSOLUT!!! :love: :love:

haha, Id rather have a moped than a zxr.

:blink: :nono: :thud: :angry: :shake:

Rashika
24th November 2005, 15:18

What's the deal?
yep... In my case it was cos my dad had 3 girls and never thought that any of us would like bikes or any of that 'blokey stuff, cos we is all GURLS......qeez he dont know much huh???
now 20 years later we all have our licences and have a few bikes between us all over the years....he knows fer sure NOW!

I think it does take a wee while for us girls to break outa the stereotype and figure we can do it for ourselves (we dont usually get that encouragement you blokes get) ...easy peezy

skidMark
24th November 2005, 16:52
wooohooo lol what about guys on mini choppers ill get a bigger bike soon i promise ahahahah :2thumbsup

alley cat
26th November 2005, 20:52
Well as a young las i was told by my folks i could drive anything i liked. Ownd a string of dangerous heaps. But a bike? no no. Come home with a bike, they said and you are moving out. They were so worried when i started to ride that i had to ring home when i got to work safe. Thank god we grow up, and now my dads keen to hop on the back. Mad.

NC
27th November 2005, 07:00

What's the deal?
We've aged sweetheart. I started riding when I was 17. Never saw a chick on a bike till I moved to Wellington.

SpeedyGirl
27th November 2005, 18:42

Bring on those boys on bikes.....:yes:

R1madness
28th November 2005, 09:12
Well as a young las i was told by my folks i could drive anything i liked. But a bike? no no. Come home with a bike, they said and you are moving out.
HAHAHA i had exactly the same problem when i was 15 (it was a long time ago hehehehe) so i went and brought my first bike, rode it home , picked up a bag i packed earlier and left. They never spoke to me for 2 and a half years after that..... but who cares i had a bike and all my mates for company :rockon:

Swoop
29th November 2005, 11:59
Well as a young las i was told by my folks i could drive anything i liked. Ownd a string of dangerous heaps. But a bike? no no. Come home with a bike, they said and you are moving out. They were so worried when i started to ride that i had to ring home when i got to work safe. Thank god we grow up, and now my dads keen to hop on the back. Mad.

Good on 'ya mate!
The irony of having dad on the pillion:niceone:

HAHAHA i had exactly the same problem when i was 15 (it was a long time ago hehehehe) so i went and brought my first bike, rode it home , picked up a bag i packed earlier and left. They never spoke to me for 2 and a half years after that..... but who cares i had a bike and all my mates for company :rockon:

Well my mums cool about me riding, even my bros just got his learners so it can't be that bad.

I think it's about attitude more than anything else... the old lady knows that even though I can push it some times I'm well within my limits and can handle myself if it gets outta hand.

John
29th November 2005, 20:21
heres the answer, bitches who love bikes a) love us b) root everywhere anytime, mystery solved, thank me later.

R1madness
1st December 2005, 09:39
Isn't it funny how life turns out :yes: . Now my brothers all have their bike licence and my youngest bro has a SV1000 and everyone is cool about it even :thud: mum haha.

alley cat
1st December 2005, 11:38
Isn't it funny how life turns out :yes: . Now my brothers all have their bike licence and my youngest bro has a SV1000 and everyone is cool about it even :thud: mum haha.
All i can guess is that once they see how much happiness you get from riding your bike, they have to ease up. Lifes for living and not much can make you feel more alive than a cruize on a hot summer nite, or pushing yourself and screaming down those twisties. Shame you cant bottle that buzz, itd be a sellout.

NC
4th December 2005, 18:35
All i can guess is that once they see how much happiness you get from riding your bike, they have to ease up. Lifes for living and not much can make you feel more alive than a cruize on a hot summer nite, or pushing yourself and screaming down those twisties. Shame you cant bottle that buzz, itd be a sellout.
Aren't you lilmissrocker?

alley cat
5th December 2005, 13:20
Aren't you lilmissrocker?
Wat tha?????

heavenly.talker
5th December 2005, 16:22
heres the answer, bitches who love bikes a) love us b) root everywhere anytime, mystery solved, thank me later.

Man you have a lot to learn.
Women do not root...only slappers do that.
Women make mad passionate love or they have glorious random sex...
sometimes they are even known to bang it like Beckham...
but they never ever "root".

Have you westie heritage?

:killingme

Macktheknife
5th December 2005, 17:02
You have a short life expectancy man!
Talk like that will get your face slapped into next year the next time one of the "bitches who love bikes" on this site finds you and remembers that you said this.
:killingme :killingme :bash:

Macktheknife
5th December 2005, 17:04
Do you know the difference between a bitch and a slut?
A slut will sleep with anyone,
A bitch will sleep with anyone except you!
I guess we know which camp young John belongs in huh? lol

RiderInBlack
5th December 2005, 20:00
Do you know the difference between a bitch and a slut?
A slut will sleep with anyone,
A bitch will sleep with anyone except you!
I guess we know which camp young John belongs in huh? lolOh yes, Johnny is such a bitch:devil2:

Have you westie heritage?

:killingme
Come on, He lives in Whangarei. Westies are pussies comparison:bleh:

buellbabe
6th December 2005, 12:12

What's the deal?

I bought a Trail bike at 16 and didn't drive a car till a few years later... my parents thought it was a passing phase til I bought a HD and then they realised it was a lifetime obsession! Now 20 odd yrs later I have even got my mum on the back of my bike!
My chick mates who ride are all excellent riders who are used to riding with the boys.....

On another thought train.... why is it that when a chick sleeps around she is a Slappa but when A guy sleeps around he is a LEGEND????
:beer: :nya:

Sparky Bills
6th December 2005, 12:24
On another thought train.... why is it that when a chick sleeps around she is a Slappa but when A guy sleeps around he is a LEGEND????
:beer: :nya:

Who knows??
What do you Fems think of a chick who sleeps around?
Slappa or Legend?

skidMark
6th December 2005, 12:35
lol you guys can never behave not even when ladies are present mind you youd get punched if you called a biker chick a lady ...

look at that lady cletus ....that aint no lady chuck thats a biker chick:spudbooge

R1madness
6th December 2005, 13:47
Ahh women on bikes :2thumbsup . Awsome. I dont know why some guys get all soft in the pants about it :slap: . Maybe they cant stand to be beaten by a woman :bash: . The more people to get out on bikes the better.
Woman in leather in the mirrors......... dust comming off the knee slider as she gently eases her way past on the outside....... a little wiggle in the back as I open the gas......... the chase is on............ i will leave the rest up to your imagination.........

buellbabe
7th December 2005, 09:27
Ahh women on bikes :2thumbsup . Awsome. I dont know why some guys get all soft in the pants about it :slap: . Maybe they cant stand to be beaten by a woman :bash: . The more people to get out on bikes the better.
Woman in leather in the mirrors......... dust comming off the knee slider as she gently eases her way past on the outside....... a little wiggle in the back as I open the gas......... the chase is on............ i will leave the rest up to your imagination.........

Ha! I thought guys liked being "beaten" by a woman

The_Dover
7th December 2005, 09:47

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but whips and chains excite me...:whistle:

buellbabe
7th December 2005, 09:52
Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but whips and chains excite me...:whistle:
Yeah and nothing wrong with abit of tight-fitting leather
:devil2:

The_Dover
7th December 2005, 09:56
Yeah and nothing wrong with abit of tight-fitting leather
:devil2:

Hmm, sounds like my kinda woman.

'Cept for the tractor...:bleh:

buellbabe
7th December 2005, 10:01
'Cept for the tractor...:bleh:

EASY..... or is that EGO ??
Jeesh! I'm sensitive about my beastie

:bleh:

The_Dover
7th December 2005, 10:06
EASY..... or is that EGO ??
Jeesh! I'm sensitive about my beastie

:bleh:

I'm only joshing you BB, well, about the tractor that is. The whips, chains and leather can stay. :eyepoke:
I could tell you were pretty passionate about yer wheels.:2thumbsup

buellbabe
7th December 2005, 10:14
I'm only joshing you BB, well, about the tractor that is. The whips, chains and leather can stay. :eyepoke:
I could tell you were pretty passionate about yer wheels.:2thumbsup

Good Save ....:slap:
I was getting hot and bothered for a moment there :lol:

judgeshock
7th December 2005, 10:27
Good Save ....:slap:
I was getting hot and bothered for a moment there :lol:

sticky aswell?:lol:

buellbabe
7th December 2005, 10:43
sticky aswell?:lol:

Whoa... naughty... getting outta hand... mind you thats what happens with girls guys and bikes eh? and I guess thats what this thread was originally asking about. Bikes are sex on wheels no matter what sex u are or what yr ride is.:yes:

judgeshock
7th December 2005, 10:52
Yes that is true, we might have to tap Rashika up for some stories about you.
I'm sure there is a few as you were mentioned at the magpie rally:rockon: :lol:

buellbabe
7th December 2005, 10:57
oh oh Im in trouble now....
good thing I've got just as much dirt on her eh? Actually I know I can trust Rashika to censor anything she may say about me- good lady that one :2thumbsup

judgeshock
7th December 2005, 10:58
Too true, she is a good sort and she would only speak highly of you.

Now that the seriousness is out of the way, spill the beans :killingme

buellbabe
7th December 2005, 11:15
hey haven't ya heard of the biker code?
I never spill in public:doobey:

R1madness
7th December 2005, 18:33
:rockon: :2thumbsup :devil2:

Stevo
19th December 2005, 22:13
Who knows??
What do you Fems think of a chick who sleeps around?
Slappa or Legend?
C'mon Biker Babes................ I thought this was a damn fine comeback.
Yet to hear a response???

It would be a cucking falamity before the Mrs says she'd ride pillion with me. I always was lead to believe she loved a thrill! :yeah:

Rashika
20th December 2005, 04:46
C'mon Biker Babes................ I thought this was a damn fine comeback.
Yet to hear a response???

personally, dont really care what anyone does, probably wouldn't use either term for male or female....'spunk' yeah.....'bitch' yeah, but i'm not particularly concerned with peoples sexual practices, thats there own business, exception being if someone slept with my bloke.... then they'd both be history :headbang:

buellbabe
20th December 2005, 05:48
personally, dont really care what anyone does, probably wouldn't use either term for male or female....'spunk' yeah.....'bitch' yeah, but i'm not particularly concerned with peoples sexual practices, thats there own business, exception being if someone slept with my bloke.... then they'd both be history :headbang:

yeah I'm with Rashika on this one... i don't care what anyone does so long as they don't step on any toes or steal someone-elses partner. prefer the term Legend over Slappa.:bleh:

Rashika
20th December 2005, 07:49
yeah I'm with Rashika on this one... i don't care what anyone does so long as they don't step on any toes or steal someone-elses partner. prefer the term Legend over Slappa.:bleh:
:apumpin: yup legend is good whether fem or male i reckon :msn-wink:

Stevo
20th December 2005, 23:24
I have met female slappas that were only sleepin with one guy, and legends that weren't. Tis all about attitude really.
Aren't all things in life about attitude???

My opinion is: having attitude is different from having an attitude.
Does this make sense to anyone?

Rashika
21st December 2005, 04:59
I have met female slappas that were only sleepin with one guy, and legends that weren't. Tis all about attitude really.
Aren't all things in life about attitude???

My opinion is: having attitude is different from having an attitude.
Does this make sense to anyone?
hell yes! Having 'attitude' without the 'an', is what I aspire to :Punk: ....but at times it can be difficult not to step over the line and be a bitch.....I keep trying tho, always a tryer!

buellbabe
21st December 2005, 05:59
hell yes! Having 'attitude' without the 'an', is what I aspire to :Punk: ....but at times it can be difficult not to step over the line and be a bitch.....I keep trying tho, always a tryer!

WHAT?!!!! Hell man I'm a BITCH and proud of it....
thats Babe In Total Control of Herself....
:devil2: :beer:

JWALKER
21st December 2005, 06:31
i think that girls on bikes are great and there should be more girls riding bikes. i have a friend of mine and she has just turned 18 and she is probably crazier than me on a bike.
she keeps asking me how she can do burn-outs, wheelies, stoppies, man you name it.
i think one of the problems that a friend told me, is that alot of girls have been taken out on their boyfriends bike when he first got his license and he acted like a jerk and has put them off them since then.
but girls on bike, that is hot:clap:

Indiana_Jones
25th December 2005, 19:05
WHY HAV'NT YOU SENT FOR HELP?!!!!!

-Indy