PDA

View Full Version : Race report. AMCC 20/11

White trash
21st November 2005, 08:05
Well, where the hell are they?

Come on you fuckers, I thought it was a great days racing, Frosty, KK, TwoSmoker, Motoracer, Quasi, Shade, Torque, Nicko, give the people something to support. We wanna hear how you did.

Quasievil
21st November 2005, 08:34
Well, where the hell are they?

Come on you fuckers, I thought it was a great days racing, Frosty, KK, TwoSmoker, Motoracer, Quasi, Shade, Torque, Nicko, give the people something to support. We wanna hear how you did.

Stand by gay fucker :shake:

GSVR
21st November 2005, 08:51
Cool report Whitetrash. Always good to have on observer out there keeping the Kiwibiker community informed.

White trash
21st November 2005, 08:54
Cool report Whitetrash. Always good to have on observer out there keeping the Kiwibiker community informed.

Not bad eh?:doobey:

My report goes like this.

I went to watch some cool racing. Saw some. Had a beer. Got FARKIN sunburnt. Stood at the edge of the track going "Ohhh, Ahhh" at the battle between Stroud and Clee. Perved a bit. Came home and had another couple of beers.

Quasievil
21st November 2005, 09:10
Okay heres my race report.

After a not so good taupo PMCC race because of the motor running bad with what seemed a fueling problem we spent a bit of time getting that right,it was simple though remove the water out of the tank and bingo !
the bike was never running better.

We headed to the track and arrived to a mass of bikers at about 8.30 am couldnt believe the large amount of people there, it was going to be a big day and a big field in the F3 class, it ended up being split up from the gp125 so the feild was a bit smaller with only 22 bikes in the F3 race.

It was time for practise so I kittedup and got my race face on (not much different) and went out for a few laps, the bike felt great and was going perfectly I could tell there was alot of difference since getting it dyno tested and tuned, I did think tho I would have more top end speed, I wasnt even hitting sixth gear tho so the bike wasnt maxing out at all. back to the pits and I consulted with my chief mechanic and general dogs body (jimmy the white trash) and the desicion was made to change the front sprocket down a tooth, we did this in record time and still had time to relax for what seemed and eternity before the first race, I went up to check out how I qualified and found I was in 17th spot Same as last time ! to be honest I was dissapointed that having the bike so well tuned etc that I couldnt push into the top 10, that was my aim for the day, I did a 1.17 which is shite.
But it was fun

First Race, typical unorganised start and a rally for the front, I was 17th ish, flag dropped and I did my best to get away with my crap close ratio gear box, I took a few on Jennina which must have got me close to about 10th spot went through the s and around castrol and the big drag was on, I was loosing to some of the quicker bikes on the straight which surprised me but I was tapped out , I hit 6th gear and gave it heaps focussing on my braking marker, past the 200 wait and hit em hard went through the turn well and it was ON !!
I found myself in my own space with not much infront of me but I could hear a bunch of bikes behind me, One was a Ducati 800 or 900 (what the fuck is he there for) but I held him off and the other was Criag (slims guy) on his 400 gixxer I held him of for the race I was getting into a hard race and loving it , but no one to chase unfortunetly because I was caught napping and Torque came up on my inside in the hairpin and I had to give him room, screamed out of the hairpin and opened her up I could have taken him on the inside in the first left hander but thought better of it and let him go through (a bit of a risky move) and he took me there BASTARD (he is my race mate on a gsx400)
Result was guess what 17th !!!! but I took 2 seconds of my Practice time so that was great.

|Race two, same kind of start , I was going out with a attitude (I wanted to do better) the race started of well with me getting out in front of Rob but behind Craig, the Ducati was infront of me. into the Hairpin and A rider came of lowside and went right infront of me I had to stand the bike up to aviod hitting the poor prick and then back into it, my fight was with the ducati, I was fucken giving the bike everything it had and was on the edge (my edge) I realised I was circulating and watching this arse and not focussing on the job, I adjusted my thining and looked past him and forgot him by the 4th lap I was on him on castrol !! exiting Castrol he pulled away but I just watched my revs and changed where the torque was and concentrated hard, by the KINK I WAS ON HIM I slipstreamed him and divedon the inside as he ran a bit wide at the kink and I got Him, into the hairpin one more lap and crossed the lined with Rob two bikes back !
I pushed bloody hard in that race and I was fucked.

AMCC only gave us two races which sucked but they had time for a BBQ (who cares about a BBQ give us racing thats what we pay $95 bloody dollars for!!

Highlight of the day, racing and a good performing bike particulary taking the Ducati
Lowlight listening to a few KBrs complaining, common guys its supposed to be enjoyable, if you cant handle that someone beats you find another sport and quit whinging to all with ears !

So there it is Quasi race report

bugjuice
21st November 2005, 09:10
Not bad eh?:doobey:

My report goes like this.

I went to watch some cool racing. Saw some. Had a beer. Got FARKIN sunburnt. Stood at the edge of the track going "Ohhh, Ahhh" at the battle between Stroud and Clee. Perved a bit. Came home and had another couple of beers.
you're not the only one thin 'n' crispy today.. :o

HDTboy
21st November 2005, 09:18
I got Thin 'n' Crispy too, Shoulda introduced myself WT, but you've seen me round before

White trash
21st November 2005, 09:31
I got Thin 'n' Crispy too, Shoulda introduced myself WT, but you've seen me round before

Sorry mate, I'm assuming you're the quiet guy looking at me sideways from MR/TS pits? Don't think we've actually "met", next time eh?

Firefight
21st November 2005, 09:38
nothing of interst to report, was only there for a very short time, late in the pm , had a yarn with Logan(his smile indicated he was having a fun day)

Saw Chris(TS) and Motoracer, was also very impressed to see the efforts of the non racer kbs helping the boys getting sorted, so big ups to those people, don,t know who you all were, Did see Kit aka Bugjiuce helping Sudeep and Chris, good on you mate, reps coming,,maybe those who race could post a word about there KB support team.

F/F:blink:

bugjuice
21st November 2005, 09:41
just doing my piece. I enjoy being involved actually. I can't afford to race, but I can help those who do, so it's the closest I can get to the environment, and I get to help some top bods too. It's all cool ;)

Riff Raff
21st November 2005, 10:30
I was working - got sent to Puke for cover - went AWOL and spent about 20 minutes at the track. Got to watch F3 practice. Guy I was working with had never seen motorbikes race and loved every minute of it. Might have another motorbike convert there.

HDTboy
21st November 2005, 11:31
Sorry mate, I'm assuming you're the quiet guy looking at me sideways from MR/TS pits? Don't think we've actually "met", next time eh?
That'd be me. Two ears one mouth for a reason. I don't believe we've met proper either, but like you say next time

sAsLEX
21st November 2005, 12:00
just doing my piece. I enjoy being involved actually. I can't afford to race, but I can help those who do, so it's the closest I can get to the environment, and I get to help some top bods too. It's all cool ;)

yeah i couldnt make it out yesterday but helping out at Taupo was fun, and since I cant afford a race bike playing with them in the pits is the next best thing! leaves time for sudeep and chris to concentrate on the racing!

Two Smoker
21st November 2005, 18:56
There you go Mr WT

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=418489#post418489

Kickaha
21st November 2005, 19:05
AMCC only gave us two races which sucked but they had time for a BBQ (who cares about a BBQ give us racing thats what we pay $95 bloody dollars for!!

We bitch down here when we pay $45 and only get three races :lol:

good stuff :2thumbsup

Shade
23rd November 2005, 17:08
Sorry dude,

Had to work, now with christmas coming on and all, probably wont be back out till Jan :/

DOH