PDA

View Full Version : Typical Auckland Riders!

Dafe
21st November 2005, 19:10
Which of you Aucklanders have not been behaving?

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/default.asp?id=56946

heavenly.talker
21st November 2005, 19:34
Can't put it more simply than

DUMBF**K!

crashe
21st November 2005, 19:38
Ok, I can catagorically (sp) say that it was not me....

Cos I was still in bed asleep :rofl: :rofl:

But who ever it was..... TUT TUT :nono: :nono:

Riot act read for wrong-way rider

Police say motorcyclist who drove wrong way up on-ramp onto Auckland's motorway was being very dangerous

21 November 2005

Auckland police are looking for a motorcyclist who drove the wrong way up the Fanshawe Street on-ramp onto Auckland's southern motorway during this morning's commuter rush.

They describe it as an extremely dangerous manoeuvre.

There were no crashes as a result - and police are confident they will be able to find the rider involved.

© 2005 NZCity, NewsTalkZB

vince25
21st November 2005, 20:25
gees, thats a bit dumb.

but i do remember going down an on ramp, and EVERYONE was going the wrong way. hehe

Grizz
21st November 2005, 20:31
It wasn't one bike it was hundreds of motorists!

Zed
21st November 2005, 20:34
Which of you Aucklanders have not been behaving?

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/default.asp?id=56946 How exactly do you know he/she was an Aucklander huh? :sherlock: Where was WT during the hours 8am - 12pm today?

The_Dover
21st November 2005, 20:36
Ha ha, probably some bumpkin who'd never seen a motorway before. Those simple country folk! Probably from the naki.

Dafe
21st November 2005, 20:40
How exactly do you know he/she was an Aucklander huh? :sherlock: Where was WT during the hours 8am - 12pm today?

If it was WT, then that explains it!
All you Aucklanders are driving up there the wrong way!

Zed
21st November 2005, 20:46
All you Aucklanders are driving up there the wrong way!I've told you a thousand times not to exaggerate! :hitcher:

vince25
21st November 2005, 20:51
eeaaaa. copy my joke aaaooooo

cowpoos
21st November 2005, 21:11
Ha ha, probably some bumpkin who'd never seen a motorway before. Those simple country folk! Probably from the naki.

I'll give ya simple ya...pelican pumper....:bash:

although...I'm not from the naki...[I here they marry there cousins over there...hillbillies]

anywho....hows the healing coming along....you as good as a brought one yet...you coming down to the KB trackday on the 18th?

The_Dover
21st November 2005, 21:14
Yeah bro, but probably wont be riding. Probably wont have a bike yet and wouldn't want to risk another bin so soon!!!

The elbow is itching like a whores crotch and I'm psyching myself up for a good debriding first thing in the morning before work!! But it's getting there!

cowpoos
21st November 2005, 21:37
Yeah bro, but probably wont be riding. Probably wont have a bike yet and wouldn't want to risk another bin so soon!!!

The elbow is itching like a whores crotch and I'm psyching myself up for a good debriding first thing in the morning before work!! But it's getting there!

good stuff man....arn't the K6's already in the country??? or do u have insurance hassles??? or you hanging out for a gsxr750k6 ?
or TL if you grow some balls :angry:

The_Dover
21st November 2005, 21:41
I sold one of the first ones in 2 days before my bin, and the other one we had sold on the same day!!

Not overly keen on the 750 to be honest and can't be fucked to wait til April for wheels!! TL, hmm not much of a twin man anymore, addicted to revs!!!

Hopefully have wheels by Chrimbo though!

cowpoos
21st November 2005, 21:49
I sold one of the first ones in 2 days before my bin, and the other one we had sold on the same day!!

Not overly keen on the 750 to be honest and can't be fucked to wait til April for wheels!! TL, hmm not much of a twin man anymore, addicted to revs!!!

Hopefully have wheels by Chrimbo though!

fair enuff....I'm upgrading to revs to...either a gsxr 750/1000 or zx10r [probally the zx10r more of the animal in it]....but yeah...not so sure about waiting til april for a gsxr750....is that the eta on them??

skidMark
21st November 2005, 23:04
If it was WT, then that explains it!
All you Aucklanders are driving up there the wrong way!

the article says theres at least one going the right way then theres always one lol

outlawtorn
22nd November 2005, 10:07
dumb fucks like that shouldn't be allowed to have a bike, take their license away from them and make the fucker catch the bus!!!!!

ManDownUnder
22nd November 2005, 11:04

...watch it you... (and good shot!)

Sniper
22nd November 2005, 11:15
I think someone was trying to prove something after all these small dick threads?

inlinefour
22nd November 2005, 12:04

Anyone from the naki just drives on the motorway to get on through to the other side of dorkland. None of us are aware of there being anything half descient worth stopping for:blink:

Divot
22nd November 2005, 15:33
He also knocked a pedestrian down on hobbie road and the rode from hobbie road to royal road on the red chip going the worng way down the N/West motorway.

Macktheknife
22nd November 2005, 17:34
He also knocked a pedestrian down on hobbie road and the rode from hobbie road to royal road on the red chip going the worng way down the N/West motorway.
OMFG what a muppet!
Honestly I bet when they find him he has strings to make him blink!
FARKMEDAISY I have had it confirmed once again ......
there truly is no limit to dumb! :doh: :doh:

Xtat1k
22nd November 2005, 18:31
haha now thats amusing, clever person, but big ups for not getting caught yet lol