PDA

View Full Version : Just call me Gary

Biff
21st November 2005, 23:22
I pull out of the junction shortly after a Legacy turbo thing, heading into the countryside. I accelerate a little, the Legacy pulling away from me. I accelerate some more, the Legacy keeps on pulling away. So I open the Biffbird up and shoot past the car, my penis immediately gaining a couple of inches. Brake late, sharp left, the rear wheel locks up, I release the brakes and deftly take the 90 degree left like a Moto GP pro. Crowds can be heard cheering my skill. One small child, clutching her favourite teddy bear, can be heard whispering in her mothers ear, "That wanker thinks he's Gary McCoy".

I bet it looked damned impressive. Shame It wasn't intentional. :blink:

skidMark
21st November 2005, 23:25
very nice my friend i bet they are sitting at home right now putting a bigger turbo on thier subi

and you will still waste it lol

but hey at least when it rains they stay dry mate with the amount of blatting past people you do your dick will be dragging on the ground like a tail soon enough if it grows a couple every time :P

scumdog
21st November 2005, 23:26
I pull out of the junction shortly after a Legacy turbo thing, heading into the countryside. I accelerate a little, the Legacy pulling away from me. I accelerate some more, the Legacy keeps on pulling away. So I open the Biffbird up and shoot past the car, my penis immediately gaining a couple of inches. Brake late, sharp left, the rear wheel locks up, I release the brakes and deftly take the 90 degree left like a Moto GP pro. Crowds can be heard cheering my skill. One small child, clutching her favourite teddy bear, can be heard whispering in her mothers ear, "That wanker thinks he's Gary McCoy".

Now whadthefuckwasthatallabout????:blink:

So now your penis is big enough to see?? or did it shrink back after all the fuss had died down??:lol:

So you did all that but didn't get to the Magpie? Ya unsociable ingrate!! (yeah, yeah, I read your reason why but why pass the chance to poke shit at you?)

Zapf
21st November 2005, 23:27

Hehehe.... well done... just don't over cook it... we don't want BBird version III now do we :)

Big Dave
21st November 2005, 23:31
"That wanker thinks he's Gary McCoy".

?? Since when does he talk funny?

Stevo
21st November 2005, 23:36
Now whadthefuckwasthatallabout????:blink:

I was kinda wondering the same thing. Been smokin a :doobey: ??

Sniper
22nd November 2005, 06:49
Huh? Biff, its too early in the week to start the serious drinking.........

Biff
22nd November 2005, 08:26
Don't blame me. Blame Jim Beam. He doesn't half talk some shite sometimes.
(he wrote it after the incident in question.)

scumdog
22nd November 2005, 08:33
Don't blame me. Blame Jim Beam. He doesn't half talk some shite sometimes.
(he wrote it after the incident in question.)

So 'normality' has returned eh? About bloody time, that Jim Beam bugger can be a right cock at times eh?:weird: :drinknsin

ManDownUnder
22nd November 2005, 08:38
Good man Biff.

The Trick is to just walk away from anything like that with that casual look as if you meant to do it the whole time. If anyone asks you to do it again - you clarify.. "do what"?

When they want you to do it again - issue the challenge "na - your turn now"... and just keep walking.

Sounds like you pulled it off... and I know that hurts!
MDU

Biff
22nd November 2005, 08:44
So 'normality' has returned eh? About bloody time, that Jim Beam bugger can be a right cock at times eh?:weird: :drinknsin

When I grow up I want to be just like you. Minus the dodgy moustachos.

scumdog
22nd November 2005, 08:50
When I grow up I want to be just like you. Minus the dodgy moustachos.

Hmm, I thought to catagorized as dodgy' the moustacho? would have to be on Dangerous - but I get your drift.
Ah, such is the price of fame and notoriety!!:lol: :blip:

oldrider
22nd November 2005, 08:51

Thank you for sharing that intimate moment Mr wriggly Biff.

I too suffer many of these moments of personal marvel while out riding on my bike.

Immediately followed by more realistic thoughts of what a freakin wanker I was. :thud:

Growing up can be so cruel and it takes so long! I am still working on it though.:blip: Cheers John.