PDA

View Full Version : New Minimotos

Coyote
25th November 2005, 11:53
Just saw these last night. I like the chrome one.
http://creatnz.net/50cc-pocket-bike-p-201.html

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these? Are they just like the Daytonas and can you modify them with the Daytona parts?

The Beast
29th November 2005, 20:42
Apparently there's a catch or something with those bikes.
It's in another thread but I couldn't find it.
And yeah by the look of them I think that you would be able to.

Coyote
30th November 2005, 08:22
Apparently there's a catch or something with those bikes.
It's in another thread but I couldn't find it.
And yeah by the look of them I think that you would be able to.
Yeah, I pointed out the catch a while back. That site sells the bikes so cheap as they get them in bulk order so you can be waiting a few weeks untill they have a big enough order to go ahead with

Can't afford a minimoto now. The RG needs new tyres and I put my fist through a wall and have to pay for that

Mattyc
30th November 2005, 18:36
still cheap tho bro, as long as you dun want it in a hurry, i wonder if thats including shipping

Silage
1st December 2005, 11:31
still cheap tho bro, as long as you dun want it in a hurry, i wonder if thats including shipping

Thanks for the notification about these bikes Alarumba

It seems that shipping (to NZ) is included as the web page adds $58 to get it to Chch (x Tauranga). The yellow one is $250+gst and the others $260+gst. The web page advises that orders for these close around Dec5 and they will take 30-40 days to deliver.

Does anyone know if these come fully assembled or in bits? Also, are parts likely to be available.

I am interested, and at the price, the delay is no issue, and if they come in bits, looks like a good project to work on with the kids and they learn a bit about machinery at the same time.

The Beast
1st December 2005, 12:05
no they don't come in bits, you just need to adjust the handlebars to your suited place and put the windscreen on. Parts are readily available from other companies (:blip: ) bu7t I'm not sure if that site has parts.

Coyote
1st December 2005, 14:33
no they don't come in bits, you just need to adjust the handlebars to your suited place and put the windscreen on. Parts are readily available from other companies (:blip: ) bu7t I'm not sure if that site has parts.
The site doesn't have parts

It's either tyres for the RG or the minimoto, probably should go for the tyres, damn

Mattyc
2nd December 2005, 15:41
i want the watercooled one, will buy 1 after new years, seems like a good cheap thing to do and then come race with you "cunts"

i will look completely stupid cause im a fat bastard. 105kgs of momentum :blink: :yes:

need some fatbastard leathers, cant ride the fucker in cordura, anyone know any ?