PDA

View Full Version : Lurker just signed up

Holy Roller
27th February 2004, 15:06
Hi all
Been riding bikes since 12yrs old. Now just about to join up with Ulysses as a junior member. Been waiting for a while now to do this. Too old for the 260kph mob and not old enough for the young at heart. The bike is my first choice for transport to and from work. Though now I live closer and there are no open roads between us. Any excuse to go to Whakatane or Rotorua I'm gone.
These days its extreemly hard to get out, what with shift work and manageing at stationery store on my days off. My wall planner has already been marked for Cold Kiwi and a couple of other runs, just to let my other half know that I will be gone those days. I went to the last Cold Kiwi for the first time met some really great people and had a ball. I enjoyed reading the forums afterwards.

I'll try to post often but not as much as I would proberly like to.
Someone took my user name "FLASH"
Had to think up something different.
Holy Roller

duckman
27th February 2004, 15:16
Gidday mate - Welcome to the site!! :Punk:

darren
27th February 2004, 15:43
good to see another member

darren :2thumbsup

Ms Piggy
27th February 2004, 18:44
Welcome Gordon :niceone:

Look forward to hearing some of your pearls of wisdom.

Cathy :cool:

Zed
27th February 2004, 20:53
Hi all
Been riding bikes since 12yrs old. Now just about to join up with Ulysses as a junior member. Been waiting for a while now to do this. Too old for the 260kph mob and not old enough for the young at heart. The bike is my first choice for transport to and from work. Though now I live closer and there are no open roads between us. Any excuse to go to Whakatane or Rotorua I'm gone.
These days its extreemly hard to get out, what with shift work and manageing at stationery store on my days off. My wall planner has already been marked for Cold Kiwi and a couple of other runs, just to let my other half know that I will be gone those days. I went to the last Cold Kiwi for the first time met some really great people and had a ball. I enjoyed reading the forums afterwards.

I'll try to post often but not as much as I would proberly like to.
Someone took my user name "FLASH"
Had to think up something different.
Holy Roller
Gidday HR,

sounds like you have motorcycles running thru your veins...:banana:

Glad you could join us!

Zed

merv
28th February 2004, 06:24
These days its extreemly hard to get out, what with shift work and manageing at stationery store on my days off.
Holy Roller

Let alone the shit weather when you have spare time eh!

Welcome.

Hitcher
28th February 2004, 08:01
Welcome

I hope it's not raining where you are and that you can get out for a ride today (sobbing)

Holy Roller
28th February 2004, 17:09
Welcome

I hope it's not raining where you are and that you can get out for a ride today (sobbing)
Raining... Someone build an Ark QUICK! Our factory was flooded out today and all the power shut down, But not to worry can't go for a ride anyway the bikes in the shop getting a new clutch. Hopefully it will be fixed before next Sunday's Toy Run to Hamilton. 3 News just said that we had the highest temp once again 22deg. even with all this rain.

Holy Roller
29th February 2004, 04:13
[QUOTE=Zed]Gidday HR,

sounds like you have motorcycles running thru your veins...:banana:

You must have been to my web site already.....

Zed
29th February 2004, 12:42
You must have been to my web site already.....
Actually no, I didn't even know that you were a Christian. But I have seen it now...good on you for making a stand for what you believe in!

Zed :innocent: