PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Suzi Q
27th February 2004, 19:22
Well I am new to the forum, but not new to riding. A friend - Dangerous - told me about the forum.
I am riding a silver 2003 Suzuki GSX750F - the best bike in the world as far as I can tell! I started on a Suzuki FXR150 - good learners bike but slow on the open road. I then went on to a Gold Suzuki GSX600F and then onto a green GSX750F. Last year I went past Sportszone - Manchester St CHCH - and fell in love with the Silver GSX750F. I had always wanted a new sliver one and now I have one. :eek:
My Husband has just bought a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 - why he needs all that power I will never know but he does say it is comfortable to ride. Maybe one day I might get to ride it! :sunny:

Kickaha
27th February 2004, 20:21
Hi Suzy,there's a few here from Chch,Chic N Charge rides a ZX9, and its good to hear of another lady on a bike (theres not enough of them) I'm hoping a few members may turn up at Sound of Thunder to say gidday,If you're coming out I'm in pit garage 20 riding #82

Zed
27th February 2004, 21:31
Well I am new to the forum, but not new to riding. A friend - Dangerous - told me about the forum.
I am riding a silver 2003 Suzuki GSX750F - the best bike in the world as far as I can tell! I started on a Suzuki FXR150 - good learners bike but slow on the open road. I then went on to a Gold Suzuki GSX600F and then onto a green GSX750F. Last year I went past Sportszone - Manchester St CHCH - and fell in love with the Silver GSX750F. I had always wanted a new sliver one and now I have one. :eek:
My Husband has just bought a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 - why he needs all that power I will never know but he does say it is comfortable to ride. Maybe one day I might get to ride it! :sunny:
Welcome to KiwiBiker SQ,

Nice looking bike you have there...silver is a great choice of colour! :cool:

Zed

Ms Piggy
28th February 2004, 10:01
:niceone: Welcome on board Suzy Q. I'm in Wellington but, always pleased to see women riders around.

Cheers Cathy :D

Hitcher
28th February 2004, 13:12
Welcome Suzi on two counts:

1. You are a woman rider (we need more of these)
2. You are a South Island rider (we need more of these too)

DebK
28th February 2004, 17:15
Hi from Wellington Suzi Q.

Your bike is a good looker. Where is it parked on your profile? I see tents in the background.

Apart from looks, what else does the GSX750 offer that made you spend the money?

Suzi Q
29th February 2004, 20:16
The photo with the tents was taken at the March Hare Rally 2003 - just after I got the bike.
I find the 750F easy to ride, nicely balanced and it does what I want when I want. Good speed, good pick up. I don't need a race bike as I don't think I have the experience to handle it properly. I rode an SV650 a couple of years ago - a good looking twin, but it caught me out a little - not enough experience on my part. I also just love the colour! :2thumbsup

Hi from Wellington Suzi Q.

Your bike is a good looker. Where is it parked on your profile? I see tents in the background.

Apart from looks, what else does the GSX750 offer that made you spend the money?