PDA

View Full Version : Violator - Enforcer

Sensei
26th November 2005, 12:25
Well thought it was about time to look at some new glove's so got shop here to get in 4 different pair's for me to look at & ended up buying 2 of them . The first is the Enforcer Fully waterproof 3/4 cuff glove very good feel through the glove onto the Gripp's & light weight . :2thumbsup The 2nd glove is the Violator Full on race glove full length 3x secure fixture's to keep glove on ya hand if you have a Slid pading everywhere , fully Kevla sticking & fully breathable vent's all over the glove's finger's back of the hand plus hard protection on the knuckle's . Excellent feeling glove ! Enforcer as $90 & the Violator $230 but got them for abit cheaper mate's rate's Ya know :blip: .

That's just wrong...

How could you wear a pair of gloves call the violator?

Sensei
26th November 2005, 12:28
Thought of White Trash when I brought them LOL:headbang:

Marmoot
26th November 2005, 12:30
That's just wrong...

How could you wear a pair of gloves call the violator?

excuse me, I've worn a couple for the last 4 years
wot's with the name? It's cool.

I wish my leather style is called 'vindicator', my boots 'eradicator' and my helmet 'bananasplit'

excuse me, I've worn a couple for the last 4 years
wot's with the name? It's cool.

I wish my leather style is called 'vindicator', my boots 'eradicator' and my helmet 'bananasplit'

Violator... just sounds like you're gonna be sticking your fingers somewhere they should not be. :blink:

inlinefour
26th November 2005, 12:38
Violator... just sounds like you're gonna be sticking your fingers somewhere they should not be. :blink:

I don't think Sensei is from Inglewood or Stratford, but I could be wrong...(pt)

inlinefour
26th November 2005, 12:38
I don't think Sensei is from Inglewood or Stratford, but I could be wrong...(pt)

Look like good gloves, despite the name.

Marmoot
26th November 2005, 12:46

oh stop it, you make me horny :thud:

Swoop
27th November 2005, 08:57

Are these the gloves endorsed by Michael Jackson??? I think he lost one:blip:

Dazza
28th November 2005, 08:00
Watch where your poking fun @ "Mate": :calm: :laugh: :